Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

The simple explanation is that these Trump apologists are too intellectually lazy to actually read the Mueller report, or to acknowledge the fact that Trump just said that he would accept help from foreign powers (something that is explicitly against the law).  Its like arguing with anti-vaxxers or with flat-earth people.  They will keep insisting that 2+2=5.  

But, but...

c0rxM.jpg

42 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

evidence is found that links Iran to the attacks on the ships then we can't stand by and just let it go away, although after the previous 8 years that's what they'd expect as a response.  Some nice surgical strikes into the capitol would be fitting and appropriate.

Starting a pointless war in Iraq wasn’t enough for you dunces. We must now invade Iran and trigger an even bigger crisis in the Middle East. 

Never fail in doing the bidding for DMV defense contractors who get fat and rich off of your ignorance and thirst for killing people. 

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Starting a pointless war in Iraq wasn’t enough for you dunces. We must now invade Iran and trigger an even bigger crisis in the Middle East. 

Never fail in doing the bidding for DMV defense contractors who get fat and rich off of your ignorance and thirst for killing people. 

Hey now his bank account and IRA is so swole bruh and those brown people are really getting it stuck to them. 

33 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The healthcare issue you mentioned before.  The Dems working with the President?  Nice try, but tell me what the President's healthcare plan is? Does he have one? All he has ever said was he wanted to repeal the ACA, which once again even the GOP would not get behind.  He has no healthcare plan.  Most of his Presidency so far has consisted of "if Obama did it, I want to undo it"  that is no kind of plan or vision for the country. 

That was another whopper of a lie he told:

"You’re going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it’s going to be so easy.” — October 2016

Did we ever see that great, easy health care plan?  Where did it go?

Then at a February 28, 2017 meeting with state governors he made this idiotic statement about the health care issue, showing just how utterly unprepared he was for the Presidency:

“It’s an unbelievably complex subject. Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated.”

Yeah, nobody knew.  Except everybody knew. Everybody but you apparently.

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

That was another whopper of a lie he told:

"You’re going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it’s going to be so easy.” — October 2016

Did we ever see that great, easy health care plan?  Where did it go?

Then at a February 28, 2017 meeting with state governors he made this idiotic statement about the health care issue, showing just how utterly unprepared he was for the Presidency:

“It’s an unbelievably complex subject. Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated.”

You forgot to include when he said the government was going to pay for this great, easy healthcare.

36 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The healthcare issue you mentioned before.  The Dems working with the President?  Nice try, but tell me what the President's healthcare plan is? Does he have one? All he has ever said was he wanted to repeal the ACA, which once again even the GOP would not get behind.  He has no healthcare plan.  Most of his Presidency so far has consisted of "if Obama did it, I want to undo it"  that is no kind of plan or vision for the country. 

Their GOP healthcare plan was probably the least popular bill proposed in about 50 years. It stopped protections for preexisting conditions, encouraged offering lower protections and lower coverage in plans, cut medicaid drastically and ultimately was a not so cleverly disguised tax cut for the rich. This was after 8 years ****ing about the ACA.

I can't imagine why Dems didn't rush to work with the party that proposed such a heartwarming and sensitive healthcare bill.  

This guy is the standard mindless trump cult member that comes in here with his talking points straight from far right or qanon twitter garbage. I like how he said Dems ignore the border for "political reasons" stopping just short of saying they ignore the border so that illegals will flood in and vote for Dems lol. 

Trump's plan was socialized healthcare, until it wasn't.  Then it became......no plan, no plan at all. 

Also, this "rising evidence that Iran was behind the attacks"  ahh yes, the black & white grainy footage of who knows what.  That evidence?   I'm sold, when do the bombs start dropping!?!?   I mean we just went through this same town square ruse with the Iraq war (which is still going on) and half the country is already ready to fall for the same thing all over again. 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

. I like how he said Dems ignore the border for "political reasons" stopping just short of saying they ignore the border so that illegals will flood in and vote for Dems lol. 

He has already said that before. Besides the fact that Trump’s own “election fraud commission” was disbanded because it found nothing, the mouth breathers still believe that millions of illegals vote in this country. 

43 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

We also had to have the FEC chair remind him (and everyone) yesterday that accepting aide from foreign governments during/for elections was illegal.

What about that was not clear to Trump? 

The way I've heard it put, the crime is "receiving any thing of value".  

Now me, I think that law's overly broad, and there's things that fit that definition that I'd say shouldn't be illegal.  

For example, I'd say that openly conducted business transactions at market prices should be excluded.  If Hillary decides to buy a car so her volunteers can drive people to the voting booth, and the campaign buys a Prius, then yes, her campaign received a Prius.  But they paid for it.  (If Honda gives it to them for free, then it's at least a campaign contribution.)  

I'd also say it has to be a knowing receiving, or at least something that he ought to know.  If the deputy underambassador from BFE goes to a candidate's web site and makes a $20 donation on his credit card, I don't think the campaign is obligated to verify who this donor works for, and his citizenship.  

46 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

But Bibi really, really, wants us to, and has been trying to get us to do it for years.  

(And that's our job, right?)

(Which also makes me wonder.  I don't see Iran having a motive for attacking oil tankers in the gulf right now.  But I could certainly see Israel having a motive for us to "find evidence" of that.)  

3 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Pointing out that you are talking about a movement that successfully convinced people that Obama's mother fooled the Honolulu paper into announcing the birth of a child born in Kenya, so that be could be President 45 years later. And that the top levels of the DNC are selling kidnapped children out of a pizza shop, and leaving email evidence of it (but it's in coded words). 

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Pointing out that you are talking about a movement that successfully convinced people that Obama's mother fooled the Honolulu paper into announcing the birth of a child born in Kenya, so that be could be President 45 years later. And that the top levels of the DNC are selling kidnapped children out of a pizza shop, and leaving email evidence of it (but it's in coded words). 

Fam, this is different. The US media is firmly behind the war against Iran movement. Look at what @visionary posted. If you do a search of outlets from major papers around the world they are all saying the US is wrong. Why would Iran attack a ship when the Japanese Prime minister is in their country for an official visit? 

This is more like trying to get us to have another Iraq situation and our media is fully on board.

Archived