Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I think he posted a different video, edits of Pelosi verbal stumbles, saying "3 things" and holding up 2 fingers that Fox Business posted... not the fake doctored stuttering one...

Unless he posted both videos.

The guy is the worst and it was obvious from the GOP primary days he's the worst. He's a showman... and nothing more. It says more about our flaccid politicians that none on either side of the aisle could beat him.

A lot more of this country enjoy being the "silent intolerables"...

Anti-immigrant, tangling with China status-quo, and corruption.

People had to know they were voting for a political sideshow....

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Donald Trump, President of the United States, forwarded the doctored, fake video of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi on his official Twitter feed.

Seriously, **** this guy.  He is an evil, despicable person.  He needs to be gone. 

Well, in his defense, he only did it because Fox & Friends told him to.  

4 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I think he posted a different video, edits of Pelosi verbal stumbles, saying "3 things" and holding up 2 fingers that Fox Business posted... not the fake doctored stuttering one...

Unless he posted both videos.

Nope. The scumbag posted the doctored video. 

14 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Donald Trump never intended to drain the swamp. He loves the swamp. It's the natural habitat of the North American Douchebag.'

Roommate was watching some commedian the other night.  Used the line:  

"We couldn't have a vagina in the White House, so we went with the other end of the taint."  

9 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Donald Trump, President of the United States, forwarded the doctored, fake video of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi on his official Twitter feed.

Seriously, **** this guy.  He is an evil, despicable person.  He needs to be gone. 

What? One of the loudest voices in the Birther movement is spreading obviously false information ("fake news" if you will) about one of his political enemies?

17 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I was at "He needs to be gone" after his first week, maybe. 

5 hours ago, visionary said:

Like Trump cares whether his people get confirmed. 

He probably doesn't even remember who he promised which job to. Or what the job does. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I was at "He needs to be gone" after his first week, maybe. 

Little slow, are you?  :) 

4 hours ago, Springfield said:

Is this Ken Cucinelli, former VA house majority leader?  Cause that guy was a piece of ****.

Yes.

And here is that single pixel of venn diagram on an IMAX 4K screen that overlaps between myself and Mitch McConnell, that Ken Cucinelli can **** off forever.

Archived