Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 hours ago, techboy said:

To be blunt, I don't see any value in engaging in political conversation with a Trump supporter.

That being noted, others here have at least expressed interest in this, and I'm just pointing out that it's way too much effort for most people to simultaneously engage 5 or more people, at least meaningfully.

Wow.   That's a lot to comprehend.  How exactly do you categorize Trump supporters then?  Do you feel you're above them and that's the reason why you don't see the value in engaging in political conversation with them?  I'm not trying to be a dick, I legit would like to know.  Granted, when I first visited the site and saw the thread I saw an opportunity, that changed in the past week or so.  I'd really like to engage in meaningful conversations about topics that affect all of us, not just based of of political affiliation.

5 hours ago, Force1958 said:

Wow.   That's a lot to comprehend.  How exactly do you categorize Trump supporters then?  Do you feel you're above them and that's the reason why you don't see the value in engaging in political conversation with them?  I'm not trying to be a dick, I legit would like to know.  Granted, when I first visited the site and saw the thread I saw an opportunity, that changed in the past week or so.  I'd really like to engage in meaningful conversations about topics that affect all of us, not just based of of political affiliation.

I'll take a swing. Trump has absolutely no regard for facts. See the El Paso crime rate before/ after wall, status of the wall project, or day 1 size of inauguration crowd. His supporters tend to follow suit. Hard to have a meaningful conversation when you're living in separate realities.

10 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I'll take a swing. Trump has absolutely no regard for facts. See the El Paso crime rate before/ after wall, status of the wall project, or day 1 size of inauguration crowd. His supporters tend to follow suit. Hard to have a meaningful conversation when you're living in separate realities.

And now you're arguing with a trump supporter about whether or not it's possible to argue with a trump supporter.

There is no meaningful conversations. He's  traitor. Period. You support that, you get spit in the eye.

Hey, every intel agency we have says that the russians meddled in our elections, they laugh like hell and admit they meddle in our elections,,  and fat ****'s "homeland security' team just gutted the task force meant to try to stop them. 

**** the traitors. Hang them. Those who pretend they are not, hang them too. 

for more meaningful discussion..   well, that's it. There isn't any. Meaningful discussions have been attempted for years and got back nothing but laughter, lies and scorn.

So, bottom line, you folks spend years making people into your enemies, and now that they are you want "meaningful discussion".
**** that. You asked for enemies, you support people bought by our greatest enemy, you probably are among the majority of republicans who prefer russia to your own countrymen. And if you claim you're NOT, i don't care. the company you keep is, and the stench of the people who share your 'values' rubs off on you.

You know what's fun? Watching the faces of GOP morons when they cry they want "meaningful discussion".
I hope we hang your hero and i hope he pisses himself when we do it.  

~Bang

5 hours ago, Force1958 said:

Oy.......Force has been pounded on a bit and to be honest, I feel like it was overwhelmingly self-inflicted, but here he actually comes back and asks a legit question and he's still gonna get pounded? This is an opening and an opportunity to engage in conversation, might be one of few so is it even possible that anyone will try?

I'm not sure that I'm the guy who ought to try since I have been having a stroke in installments for the last two years from the prion disease raging through the body politic but c'mon, there are saner heads here than mine.

I don't know where you've been for 20 years, but the conversations have been attempted, and ignored. i don't know why anyone thinks any of them are any different.

Concerned person: Well, what about this?
GOP thrall: Spews some **** that has been debunked and argued to death for years with every other thickheaded dolt in a MAGA hat. Parrots lies that are proven lies seconds after they leave the traitor's mouth. 

This is like the asshole in a bar starting all kinds of **** and when people are ready to kick his ass, suddenly he doesn't know why and just wants to talk.

And this isn't personal towards any one.. it's to all of them. Nobody is new to this. No one hasn't been watching this. No one here hasn't had these same circular bull**** discussions with them.

People choose who they stand with. They earn what they receive as a result. 

~Bang

I agree with you 100% @Bang but part of me just wants to believe that arnt that stupid and they realize that they are going against their own interests and beliefs with this stuff. I feel like just about every single Trump fan or whatever you want to call republicans these days points out the same list of things they hate in the "dimms", like they hate the constitution, or they roll in identity politics, or they need safe spaces, or they dont believe in free speech on and on. I know I can give them easily provable examples of all those things being done by the repubs for the last 50 years and if I can just prove everyone is full of **** then we have a starting ground for learning....but I can never ****ing get there cause they are too dumb to stop talking and listen for a second. 

That **** kills me. 

42 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Oy.......Force has been pounded on a bit and to be honest, I feel like it was overwhelmingly self-inflicted, but here he actually comes back and asks a legit question and he's still gonna get pounded? This is an opening and an opportunity to engage in conversation, might be one of few so is it even possible that anyone will try?

I'm not sure that I'm the guy who ought to try since I have been having a stroke in installments for the last two years from the prion disease raging through the body politic but c'mon, there are saner heads here than mine.

There's only so many times you can try and kick that same football Charlie Brown 

Believe me,, i agree. I've been here 15+ years and for most of my time in this Tailgate i have spent trying to get people to unite... to demand truth, to demand better.

Used to be a time I was considered one of the group's conservatives.  As time went on I sat here talking with everyone and trying to get the conservatives with me to back off, see the truth, see what their media in particular is doing. (we now see the result.)

as things got worse, the board's conservatives left.. and they didn't leave because the board suddenly fille up with rude liberals..  the board slowly turned on them because they were supporting bad people doing bad things. Rather than listen, they left. 

So none of this is new. Supporting people who support our enemies.. that is a conscious choice. To continue to ignore the lies, the hypocrisy, and the mounting evidence of treason..   this is done consciously. 

Last thing i ever want is a fight. But i have never been stupid enough to not recognize one when it's coming.

~Bang

Yeah I know, I get what both you and Llev are saying but hope springs eternal, yanno? I feel like there is an innate human reaction to try and give someone the benefit of the doubt even when that's difficult. You see someone raging in public and the first reactions are, what happened? Are they hurt? were they assaulted? Sick? ......something, anything before finally admitting that yes, once again, they are just an asshole with no self control and even less character. 

This is kinda why I floated the idea that I was not the one to try and talk Force off the ledge because I too am at the "push that ****er" point in my life but I am trying to be self aware enough to acknowledge that I come from a "stick him out on the ledge and THEN push his ass" POV so my instincts might be tainted.

Maybe I was just ahead of my time in that, it remains to be seen.

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Naw I totally feel you. I just gave up already lol

I get that, no lol

My problem is that I find myself caught in a maze that I NEVER saw coming. The 20yr old me would have already been building truck bombs over the **** that is happening now, we are so far past "If?" that you couldn't see it with the Hubble telescope. Now I find myself way past my expiration date at an age I never intended reaching and a dad trying not to raise my son to be a terrorist, so it has made me question/requestion a lot of my underlying instincts. I have serious conversations with friends about exactly what can be done with the orc army and all too often it comes around to something messy and industrial, while at the same time I know that "that guy" is not who I want raising boyzilla.

So if I muse about what Force, et. al., might deserve it tends to get muddied up with other factors. Thank my kid, blame my kid

Hello class, and welcome to problems in the media 101.

Take your seats.

Today's going to be quick because I just drank coffee and will need to take a nice long rumpledoo soon, but before you go, please look at these two items, and then tell me WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH US MEDIA next class.  And if you're having trouble, read the article on the Harris one as well.

K, thx, byeeeeee

*runs towards bathroom leaving bewildered students in the room alone with the following on the projector*

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

Yeah I know, I get what both you and Llev are saying but hope springs eternal, yanno? I feel like there is an innate human reaction to try and give someone the benefit of the doubt even when that's difficult. You see someone raging in public and the first reactions are, what happened? Are they hurt? were they assaulted? Sick? ......something, anything before finally admitting that yes, once again, they are just an asshole with no self control and even less character. 

This is kinda why I floated the idea that I was not the one to try and talk Force off the ledge because I too am at the "push that ****er" point in my life but I am trying to be self aware enough to acknowledge that I come from a "stick him out on the ledge and THEN push his ass" POV so my instincts might be tainted.

Maybe I was just ahead of my time in that, it remains to be seen.

i'm the same way. A softy,, i'd much rather help if i can.

I don't want to push anyone off the ledge. 

But i am not opening the window.. because as far as I'm concerned the only meaningful discussion to have is "This Trump is the exact lying criminal fraud we were warned about, and voting for him was a massive mistake, and I better open my eyes and pay better attention and quit being such a stooge that I am easily led down the paths that are so obvious in what they are trying to do."

The GOP is compromised. 
Conservatives do not believe in conservatism anymore.

Free market? Get real. the GOP has weighted the entire thing towards the top 1%, and have made fraud easier than ever to commit. They rolled back protections on consumers that were designed specifically to prevent fraud and predation.  their orange monkey god routinely interjects himself into the affairs of private businesses, has feuds with private businesses, and affects their bottom lines due to his actions. In other words, direct government interference. and they ****ing love it.  (Nevermind he's fleecing everyone financially with all of his own businesses operating through the presidency) They crow about an economy that had been growing, then systemically kill it like they do every time by hacking taxes to the people at the top who never play trickle down with it, they use it to buy crooked politicians and keep the cash flowing. 
the latest tax cut is just now starting to dawn on these dopes that what economists and every single watchdog group there was warned them against is happening, and they WILL once again fall for the idiotic blame game and continue to champion these people who steal from them. 

They do NOT support a free market. They support a rigged market and think because they can catch a scrap or two then they are living like lions instead of jackals.

Strong military? Get real,, our biggest enemy is currently kicking our ass with ****ing paid infilTRAITORS and they LOVE it.  The president constantly belittles his intel community undermines their mission and obstructs. He uses soldiers as political pawns, his generals have quit on him left and right over his incompetence and utter disdain for what they know.  Our allies no longer trust us, and the world's despots think Trump's just great.

Small government? As little government intrusion as possible?
lol.. if this even needs to be explained..  ask any of them if there should be Bibles in schools, if they say yes, they fail.

Period.  

A conservative social agenda is "don't break the law, and the law should not infringe upon your liberty. Which means who CARES if you're gay and want to get married. who CARES if you want to raise your kids in this religion or that. " 
but they don't. when not prevented by the constitution, they do try to outlaw things that don't affect them because of whatever reasoning.. be it religion or they just don't like it. that they are so wrapped up in the religiously corrupted and letting them write policy says all i need to hear. Social agendas that promote a :morality' at the utter detriment of others is mutually exclusive to "as little government intrusion as possible".

The moral stands they make are washed away the second one of their own gets busted for it,, and it happens every single time. Donald trump is exactly what they hate, and they ****ing LOVE him.

He is a New York silver spoon elite who pisses on everyone under him and treats "regular Americans" like trash.  He is corrupt. he is a fraud, he is a liar, he uses religion as nothing more than a prop, he hires the illegals that took the jobs he refused to give to Americans, and the possibility he has colluded if not outright committed treason with our greatest enemy is ignored. These same people spent their life deriding anyone who thought we should have school lunches or other social programs to help underprivileged people as  "Comrade". So much Russian money flowing into our politicians pockets.. and do they hold any responsible for it?

No, their biggest enemies are the Americans who are saying "LOOK AT THIS" 

Screaming fake news, attacking media, encouraging violence.. 

No more than cattle, manipulated by those who hurt them the most.
(Great case in point..   Build that wall! Oh, Trump has hundreds of illegals working for him? Uh... he's the best! build that wall! Its the Illegal's fault!)

No respect for that. They put themselves on the ledge. **** 'em. Let 'em stay out with the other pigeons.

~Bang

Edit: a liar who thinks what he says is real is by definition delusional. Not fit to be President. At all. 

1 hour ago, Bang said:

i'm the same way. A softy,, i'd much rather help if i can.

I don't want to push anyone off the ledge. 

But i am not opening the window.. because as far as I'm concerned the only meaningful discussion to have is "This Trump is the exact lying criminal fraud we were warned about, and voting for him was a massive mistake, and I better open my eyes and pay better attention and quit being such a stooge that I am easily led down the paths that are so obvious in what they are trying to do."

The GOP is compromised. 
Conservatives do not believe in conservatism anymore.

Free market? Get real. the GOP has weighted the entire thing towards the top 1%, and have made fraud easier than ever to commit. They rolled back protections on consumers that were designed specifically to prevent fraud and predation.  their orange monkey god routinely interjects himself into the affairs of private businesses, has feuds with private businesses, and affects their bottom lines due to his actions. In other words, direct government interference. and they ****ing love it.  (Nevermind he's fleecing everyone financially with all of his own businesses operating through the presidency) They crow about an economy that had been growing, then systemically kill it like they do every time by hacking taxes to the people at the top who never play trickle down with it, they use it to buy crooked politicians and keep the cash flowing. 
the latest tax cut is just now starting to dawn on these dopes that what economists and every single watchdog group there was warned them against is happening, and they WILL once again fall for the idiotic blame game and continue to champion these people who steal from them. 

They do NOT support a free market. They support a rigged market and think because they can catch a scrap or two then they are living like lions instead of jackals.

Strong military? Get real,, our biggest enemy is currently kicking our ass with ****ing paid infilTRAITORS and they LOVE it.  The president constantly belittles his intel community undermines their mission and obstructs. He uses soldiers as political pawns, his generals have quit on him left and right over his incompetence and utter disdain for what they know.  Our allies no longer trust us, and the world's despots think Trump's just great.

Small government? As little government intrusion as possible?
lol.. if this even needs to be explained..  ask any of them if there should be Bibles in schools, if they say yes, they fail.

Period.  

A conservative social agenda is "don't break the law, and the law should not infringe upon your liberty. Which means who CARES if you're gay and want to get married. who CARES if you want to raise your kids in this religion or that. " 
but they don't. when not prevented by the constitution, they do try to outlaw things that don't affect them because of whatever reasoning.. be it religion or they just don't like it. that they are so wrapped up in the religiously corrupted and letting them write policy says all i need to hear. Social agendas that promote a :morality' at the utter detriment of others is mutually exclusive to "as little government intrusion as possible".

The moral stands they make are washed away the second one of their own gets busted for it,, and it happens every single time. Donald trump is exactly what they hate, and they ****ing LOVE him.

He is a New York silver spoon elite who pisses on everyone under him and treats "regular Americans" like trash.  He is corrupt. he is a fraud, he is a liar, he uses religion as nothing more than a prop, he hires the illegals that took the jobs he refused to give to Americans, and the possibility he has colluded if not outright committed treason with our greatest enemy is ignored. These same people spent their life deriding anyone who thought we should have school lunches or other social programs to help underprivileged people as  "Comrade". So much Russian money flowing into our politicians pockets.. and do they hold any responsible for it?

No, their biggest enemies are the Americans who are saying "LOOK AT THIS" 

Screaming fake news, attacking media, encouraging violence.. 

No more than cattle, manipulated by those who hurt them the most.
(Great case in point..   Build that wall! Oh, Trump has hundreds of illegals working for him? Uh... he's the best! build that wall! Its the Illegal's fault!)

No respect for that. They put themselves on the ledge. **** 'em. Let 'em stay out with the other pigeons.

~Bang

Edit: a liar who thinks what he says is real is by definition delusional. Not fit to be President. At all. 

If you don't mind, I am going to make this my pocket manifesto

Archived