Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: Lurking clown arrested in Kentucky woods near apartments

China

Lurking clown arrested in Kentucky woods near apartments

Kentucky police have arrested a man dressed as a clown lurking in a wooded area amid a wave of clown reports in at least six US states.

_91361577_beb98ec2-3bca-4912-a9b7-967166

Jonathan Martin, 20, was charged with wearing a mask in a public place and disorderly conduct in Middlesboro.

He was found at about 0100 EST (0600 GMT) on Friday in "full clown costume" and mask crouching among trees by an apartment complex, according to police.

Recent reports of clowns trying to lure children into woods have sparked alarm.

Police have warned individuals against dressing up in clown costumes, adding it could lead to criminal charges.

"Dressing as a clown and driving, walking or standing in public can create a dangerous situation for you and others," police in nearby Barbourville, Kentucky, said in a statement online.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Viral marketing for the "It" remake?

They've denied any connection.

The studios behind both It and 31 told BuzzFeed News they are not affiliated with the clown sightings.

“The company and the film 31 are not associated in any way with the creepy clowns and costumed characters found roaming the South,” a spokesperson from Saban Films, the studio making 31, said.

A spokesperson for Warner Bros., which is behind It, also said the rumors are not true and that there is no connection between the film and the sightings.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/those-scary-clown-sightings-arent-a-movie-marketing-stunt?utm_term=.oo3Zgejkov#.hybE3gPomb

I've always thought they were creepy. I still remember when I was around three or four years old, my older brother teasing me before we went to bed one night that he " heard on the news that the clowns were coming out tonight ". I cant remember how I reacted, but I know I didn't like it very much.

Bozo was the only clown I could tolerate.

I still think they're creepy.

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

first, are there two words scarier than "lurking clown"?  Secondly, "wearing a mask in a public place" is a crime?

With Halloween a little over a month away, I worry that police lack the man power to enforce that particular ordinance.  

so to be clear, everyone on the internet is afraid of spiders and clowns.

Collectively, we are 4 year olds constantly at the edge of hysterics..   ****ing ridiculous.

Interesting quote; "

"Dressing as a clown and driving, walking or standing in public can create a dangerous situation for you and others," police in nearby Barbourville, Kentucky,said in a statement online.

"While dressing up is not, in and of itself against the law, doing so in public and thereby creating an unnecessary sense of alarm is illegal."

SO, because people are mentally 4 years old and can't get over their fear of a ****ing CLOWN, then birthday party actors are suddenly in danger of arrest simply for trying to get to little Timmy's party on time.

"Oh my god officer,, he had a balloon! And.. and he twisted it to look like a giraffe!!! it was horrifyin'!"

the most pathetic part is,, we think we can fight terrorism and we can't even stop from pissing ourselves at the sight of a clown.

frankly, i hope these ridiculous charges were brought and this 'arrest' made simply to protect this guy from the poor terrified "adults" in the community.

Bad decision, prank boy. there is no sense of humor left anywhere...  everything should be feared here in the "home of the brave".

Cops: Freeze, you!
Clown: hyuk! hyuk!
Cop: Look out! He's got a bulb horn!

~Bang!BANG!BANG!BANG!

good shot,, clem. He mighta had seltzer down them pants.

47 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Clowns I can handle. 

Midget Clowns ...... Stuff of sheet wringing nightmares!

Hail. 

Size-ist.

My co-worker told the whole staff last week that she's totally creeped out by super small people.  We had a client in who had his legs amputated and his shoes were on his knees.  Her words were "I couldn't look, had to walk away."

C'mon man.

Nah but Dink the clown is a creepy ass mother****er for real cousin.  Empty a 12-guage in that mofo like Sarah Connor on T-1000 near the end of T2.

Archived