Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016-2017 NFL Gameday Thread

ExoDus84

1 minute ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Lol.

He looks alright but it's really vanilla. I got to imagine he's going to get exposed quickly once people get a feel/some video on him.

I can't believe Brock didn't resign. Was Houston's deal that much bigger? Don't recall the details on that.

I think Houston had s slightly bigger deal but mainly He wanted out of Denver. He was pissed when he was benched for Manning since it wasn't really deserved. The relationship kind of soured at that point. 

His attitude during the FA period showed that i.e. Not returning Denver calls etc 

Al Michaels: "some say fullback is a dying breed, mmghmm" 

whatever that was bud. Thanks 

1 minute ago, dsciambi said:

I'm hoping it's a good sign that the Panthers look bad on defense against the Broncos with an inexperienced QB. And that the sign is Norman.

Look bad? They've given up 7 points. Giving up yards doesn't mean a whole lot if they aren't allowing them points. 

33 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

God bless Collinsworth for twice passing on the bait and not commenting on the National Anthem issue. He's there to call football games, not wax philosophically. A lot of announcers and color guys could learn something from him.

Maybe that's just me though.

I'm sure Bob Costas has something to say about it.

1 minute ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

Look bad? They've given up 7 points. Giving up yards doesn't mean a whole lot if they aren't allowing them points. 

Uh it does mean that their CBs arent up to par. The LBs have come up with turnovers to stop drives, that doesnt have anything to do with the CBs. CBs are having issues stopping anyone so far.

Like Rodney just said, they've probably been worse at tackling more than anything.

Those 4 new offensive linemen are doing a pretty nice job at limiting pressure. Those young DBs will be less exposed if/when Carolina applies more pressure. 

Im not saying their secondary has looked good, by any stretch. Just don't think the d had been that "bad". 7 points allowed is 7 points allowed. And that TD came via the run. 

Whatever tho. Hope Carolina loses, anyway.

58 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

God bless Collinsworth for twice passing on the bait and not commenting on the National Anthem issue. He's there to call football games, not wax philosophically. A lot of announcers and color guys could learn something from him.

Maybe that's just me though.

Bob Costas is boiling mad somewhere that he didn't get a 15 minute monologue on the subject at halftime  

----

Maybe concussed? Got popped in the head pretty good and got up holding his head 

4 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

Siemian is pretty impressive so far

Easy to forget he's got two interceptions in this game because he's looked very good the rest of the time.  He's got a lot of creativity in his game, he's not just dropping back and getting rid of it, he's made some things happen and delivered some odd angle throws accurately.  

But no one has tape on him yet either.  Will be interesting to see what he does the rest of the season.  If he struggles Paxton Lynch is waiting for his chance.

Archived