Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016-2017 NFL Gameday Thread

ExoDus84

3 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

RIP to the cameraman on the side of the end zone. Pretty sure Jordan Matthews just killed him at the end of that touchdown

I hate when they knock people over on the sidelines and just get up and walk away without saying anything to the person or making sure they're ok.

Just now, Simmsy said:

I hate when they knock people over on the sidelines and just get up and walk away without saying anything to the person or making sure they're ok.

Did you see the one I'm talking about? We went back and watched it in slow mo. Matthews hit him directly in the chin with the crown of his helmet. Looked like a headshot from a sniper. Back and to the left and he wasn't moving.

9 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Did you see the one I'm talking about? We went back and watched it in slow mo. Matthews hit him directly in the chin with the crown of his helmet. Looked like a headshot from a sniper. Back and to the left and he wasn't moving.

Yeah, I saw that. One of the things I liked about RG3 was that he usually would make sure the person was ok.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Week 4 actually, and my $ is on him being benched before then. Talking to a Browns fan buddy of mine and he can't make a throw past 5 yards.

Oh my bad. 

Has he even attempted a throw past 5 yards like? Doesn't look like it.

Archived