Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016-2017 NFL Gameday Thread

ExoDus84

He was hot trash this game before getting injured anyways. I don't really see any value in him being healthy for anyone, aside from Redskin fans enjoying week 4.

edit: He talked some people into letting him come back in???? Never would have expected that! Unprecedented! LOL

This is so amusing to me.

6 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Didn't the Ravens win 4 games last year? They haven't done anything in a few years really.

I'd pick the Bills over them.

Well, you know how easy it is to overreact to the results of Week 1 - however I was surprised by how poor the Ravens looked.  Okay; they're no doormat, but Steve Smith has lost it (no doubt about that), Flacco looked skittish in the pocket, their running game is unimpressive, their defense isn't fearsome...Baltimore's okay.  But their Conference Contender days look to be behind them.

I can't count 6 playmakers on their squad right now.

3 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I'm holding out hope Hue keeps RG3 as the starter until we crush him in Week 4. McCown would actually give us better competition, but ultimately that defense is so bad it doesn't matter who they start. 

We all know Cleveland is in total rebuild mode.  Given those circumstances, I figured that Robert chose poorly.  For someone looking for redemption, picking the rebuilding team in a tough Division just doesn't make for a good fit.  It does not appear that his time in Cleveland will end well.

Archived