Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016-2017 NFL Gameday Thread

ExoDus84

1 minute ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Hmmm, he seems like punk. He deserves better because he's good, but I don't feel bad for him. 

Agreed - looks like every school bully in a 1980s high school movie.

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

That's smart. I had to run to the food jobber.

To the where?

4 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Hmmm, he seems like punk. He deserves better because he's good, but I don't feel bad for him. 

I dunno.  I've seen a bunch of interviews with him, he's always seemed ok.  Also he has like 16 kids.  That will drive anybody crazy....

Giants could have taken a TO one play earlier. Didn't leave themselves a lot of time...

EDIT: guess it didn't matter...

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

We are one of the few teams that will be able to keep them in check.

And our pass rushers are definitely getting through their Oline.

Next week, I can see Cowboys gashing us for a lot of running yards early, while our offense just absolutely obliterates their defense.

Dallas is looking real dumb for drafting Elliot right now with that defense. 

No D-Line, same soft CBs, same horrible safeties, and their LBers aren't making any plays. They're completely ****ed if Sean Lee gets hurt again. 

Alfred would be way more effective behind their line anyway. 

*forgot they drafted Jaylon Smith with their 2nd too. Is he even going to play this season? 

1 hour ago, Mooka said:

No D-Line, same soft CBs, same horrible safeties, and their LBers aren't making any plays. They're completely ****ed if Sean Lee gets hurt again. 

Well, they've got 3 guys suspended and 1 hurt in their front 7 I believe. Jack asses. 

Lee is one of the Best ILBs in the league, but he will be injured soon enough.

39 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

They've rushed like 3-4 db blitzes, but still not very creative. Prescott is sitting back and analyzing the field. More of an indictment on gints defense than Cowboys qb. Still, he looks pretty good.

I dunno fellas.  To me, New York is playing soft coverage, keeping everything in front of them & making the Rookie go through his reads & take what they give him.

It's working.  They've kept the Rival outta the Endzone & are leading at the half, getting the ball to start the 3rd Quarter.

As long as the Giants shut down the Run & make the Hated Rival's Rookie beat them through the air, I got them Winning this ballgame.

Just now, Diehard Otis said:

I dunno fellas.  To me, New York is playing soft coverage, keeping everything in front of them & making the Rookie go through his reads & take what they give him.

It's working.  They've kept the Rival outta the Endzone & are leading at the half, getting the ball to start the 3rd Quarter.

As long as the Giants shut down the Run & make the Hated Rival's Rookie beat them through the air, I got them Winning this ballgame.

I've heard Buck say the Cowboys receiver was "wide open" at least 5 times. Soft coverage is one thing, they have had guys with no one within 5 yds at times.

1 hour ago, Diehard Otis said:

The Giants are absolutely winning this game. We'll play them the same way next week only our pass defense should be much better and we won't need to hang guys out in coverage and will be able to attack more.

Cowboys are doing the same thing, trying not to let the gnat receivers get behind them, which they'll probably try with us.

7 minutes ago, Mooka said:

It was your typical Jerruh pick... All flash to take the draft day headlines.

Archived