Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star Wars Rogue One Thread

DM72

So is this the next Star Wars or a off shoot that isn't involved with the trilogy?  I'm not that into the whole star wars realm so I don't know where this fits in  the story line.  Thanks.

Its the Star Wars universe, and its connected to things that have happened in the Star Wars trilogies, but its not a part of the trilogies. They are basically expanding the universe and telling you other stories.

So Rogue One is not the same thing as being talkied about in the Episode 8 thread?  I was getting confused.

In ROTJ, when they're being shown the plans for the new death star before the attack, Mon Mothma says, "Many Bothans died...to bring us this information."

This is the story of those Bothans.  So it takes place not too long before ROTJ (or ends not too long before ROTJ, I guess)

In ROTJ, when they're being shown the plans for the new death star before the attack, Mon Mothma says, "Many Bothans died...to bring us this information."

This is the story of those Bothans.  So it takes place not too long before ROTJ (or ends not too long before ROTJ, I guess)

I was under the impression this took place before the Battle of Yavin and it involves the Original Death Star.

Yeah Bothans are a race of animal-people (kind of like Wookies but not as large) so unless I missed something in the video this isn't about them.

[/nerd]

Archived