Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News, Sexual Harassment, Ailes, O'Reilly, Hannity and minions...

Riggo-toni

Idk, if Nikki Basmati’s whole campaign message is that folks older than her need “competency tests” then maybe it’s fair to have a go at her 50+ old, tired ass.

Lemon was widely panned for comments made hours earlier about Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley, who called for competency tests for politicians over 75 years old as part of her campaign launch earlier this week. 

“This whole talk about age makes me uncomfortable. I think it’s the wrong road to go down. She says people, you know, politicians or something are not in their prime,” Lemon said on the air. Nikki Haley isn’t in her prime, sorry.”

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Idk, if Nikki Basmati’s whole campaign message is that folks older than her need “competency tests” then maybe it’s fair to have a go at her 50+ old, tired ass.

Lemon was widely panned for comments made hours earlier about Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley, who called for competency tests for politicians over 75 years old as part of her campaign launch earlier this week. 

“This whole talk about age makes me uncomfortable. I think it’s the wrong road to go down. She says people, you know, politicians or something are not in their prime,” Lemon said on the air. Nikki Haley isn’t in her prime, sorry.”

I think this is his quote with the most trouble.

"A woman is considered to be in her prime in her 20s and 30s and maybe 40s," he added. 

• Like 1

1). The Trumpers should boycott Fox News. To stand in solidarity against Cancel Culture. 

2). Imagining the mental image of a sitting POTUS dialing a call-in entertainment show. And not getting past the call screener. 

Edited by Larry
  • Haha 2

Murdoch Acknowledges Fox News Hosts Endorsed Election Fraud Falsehoods

Rupert Murdoch, chairman of the conservative media empire that owns Fox News, acknowledged in a deposition that several hosts for his networks promoted the false narrative that the election in 2020 was stolen from former President Donald J. Trump, court documents released on Monday showed.

“They endorsed,” Mr. Murdoch said under oath in response to direct questions about the hosts Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo, a legal filing by Dominion Voting Systems said. “I would have liked us to be stronger in denouncing it in hindsight.”

Mr. Murdoch’s remarks, which he made last month as part of the $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox by Dominion, added to the evidence that Dominion has accumulated in an attempt to prove its central allegation: The people running the country’s most popular news network knew Mr. Trump’s claims of voter fraud during the 2020 election were false but broadcast them anyway.

Click on the link for the full article

On 2/17/2023 at 4:29 PM, Larry said:

1). The Trumpers should boycott Fox News. To stand in solidarity against Cancel Culture. 

I was in Ohio last week, in fairly solid red Trump territory, and ate at a local lunch place in a small town. On the TV screen was not Fox News, but News Max.  Purely anecdotal, but a sign supporting the rumblings that Fox News has gone too soft for the hard Right.

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

I was in Ohio last week, in fairly solid red Trump territory, and ate at a local lunch place in a small town. On the TV screen was not Fox News, but News Max.  Purely anecdotal, but a sign supporting the rumblings that Fox News has gone too soft for the hard Right.

I live in an all-red neighborhood after living in Spanberger's district.  Except my 80yo Irish widow who worked at the CIA (as did my spouse back in the day) - so we're buddies. We've lived here almost 2 years. One of my neighbors - who I thought might be a MAGAt dude but had my doubts - told me 6 weeks ago that FOX wasn't right wing enough. Same night told me the election was stolen. I politely told him I only deal in facts (after he mentioned the Hunter laptop). He got the message. He still ****ing believes the election was stolen. He's 71yo. The lies & conspricies consume them.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

I hope Dominion wins simply because I want people to continuously sue Fox News over it's lies. Either force them to tell the truth or put them out of business.

Right. *Let’s get a little blood in that water and then see what we can fish up.

*I have no idea if fisherpeople speak that way to each other

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

What is the point of an FCC?
What do they have to do to lose their license?
Apparently incite an insurrection, subvert the constitution, and overthrow the United States government just isn't enough.

But say "****" on the air and your done.

this country is ****ed up, ****ed down, and just plain ****ed.

~Bang

• Sad 1

Rupert Murdoch gave Jared Kushner 'confidential information' about Biden's 2020 ads before they were public, Dominion alleges

A new filing in Dominion's mammoth defamation lawsuit against Fox News includes claims that network chief Rupert Murdoch gave former Trump advisor Jared Kushner confidential information about Joe Biden's strategic moves in the lead-up to the 2020 election.

Dominion Voting Systems opposed Fox News' move to throw out the lawsuit in a new filing on Monday, in a high-stakes case set for an April trial. The voting company alleged through depositions, and internal texts and emails, that Murdoch provided Jared Kushner with advance knowledge of then-candidate Joe Biden's political ads and debate preparations.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1