Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News, Sexual Harassment, Ailes, O'Reilly, Hannity and minions...

Riggo-toni

14 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

As much as I'd like to see this lead to those 3 fired and sued. I'm worried its unprovable if true and the backlash would hurt the Ds in Nov

Henry was already fired.  How does Fox employees filing harressment compliants, either or true or false, hurt the Dems?  

1 hour ago, drowland said:

Henry was already fired.  How does Fox employees filing harressment compliants, either or true or false, hurt the Dems?  

Because if these are proven fake outside for Hannity/Fishsticks - they'll turn their frenzy up to 11. I just don't want anything but focus on the Trainwreck in the WH. 

11 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Because if these are proven fake outside for Hannity/Fishsticks - they'll turn their frenzy up to 11. I just don't want anything but focus on the Trainwreck in the WH. 

They will turn it up to 11 anyway for the election I’m sure. It doesn’t take much. Or anything lol

• Like 5

Eckhart’s lawyers also provided in the complaint a series of text messages in which Henry referred to their relationship in graphic terms. “**** you and your safe word,” he wrote in one message. “You will know when I’m done.”

“When u r owned, you don’t get a ‘choice,’” he wrote on another occasion. “You don’t own me,” Eckhart replied.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-fox-news-star-ed-henry-accused-of-rape-in-brutal-new-lawsuit

Classy of his lawyer to specify that they'll be using graphic photos as part of their defense. 

• 3 weeks later...

Bill O’Reilly is on the verge of landing a new show on radio station owned by a Trump ally

Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly is in talks with a radio station owned by a longtime ally of President Donald Trump to host a new show that would place him in a programming lineup heavily populated by leading conservative pundits. 

O’Reilly, according to his attorney Fred Newman, is in the final stages of contract negotiations with New York-based radio station 77 WABC to host a show that is expected to debut in the fall. That network is owned by John Catsimatidis, who also owns the Gristedes grocery chain and is a vocal advocate for the president. 

“We are in the final stages of a contract and a program should be on in the fall,” Newman told CNBC through his assistant. O’Reilly’s representative also confirmed the talks were being held with 77 WABC. Catsimatidis confirmed the ongoing negotiations to CNBC.

“I wll confirm that, and I think he is one common-sense American,” Catsimatidis said of O’Reilly. He declined to comment further. 

Click on the link for the full article

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

O’Reilly Silences Accuser Again, Blocks ‘View’ Appearance

Bill O’Reilly is attempting to once again silence Andrea Mackris, the former producer who in 2004 settled a sexual-harassment lawsuit with the then-Fox News star and earlier this month told her story in vivid detail to The Daily Beast.

Mackris was scheduled to appear Wednesday morning on ABC’s daytime talk show The View, but on Tuesday evening O’Reilly was granted a temporary restraining order against his ex-staffer, effectively canceling her TV hit in the process.

“We were notified late yesterday about a temporary restraining order issued by a court against Andrea Mackris. We decided to postpone her interview pending further developments,” an ABC spokesperson said in a statement to The Daily Beast. “We look forward to welcoming her to The View at a later date.”

Upon learning that Mackris was set to appear on The View, O’Reilly’s attorneys petitioned the New York State Supreme Court in Nassau County for a restraining order because, they argued, “Mackris intends to further materially breach her legal obligations tomorrow morning, live on national television.” Her going public with the details of O’Reilly’s alleged conduct has caused “significant irreparable harm” to the former Fox News star, the lawyers further argued. The order was granted on Tuesday evening. O’Reilly did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

• 2 weeks later...

Judge Andrew Napolitano Is Out at Fox News Following Sexual Harassment Allegation

News legal contributor Judge Andrew Napolitano is no longer employed by the company.

This comes after a lawsuit filed Monday by Fox Business production assistant John Fawcett, who alleges that he was sexually harassed in an elevator by the Judge in 2019.

In his lawsuit, Fawcett alleges senior execs were aware of the misconduct, but declined to take further action. Fawcett also alleges that Napolitano also harassed other male employees, but HR also declined to investigate those incidents.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...