Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News, Sexual Harassment, Ailes, O'Reilly, Hannity and minions...

Riggo-toni

Goddamn. How ****ed do you have to be to have Ann Coulter throwing shade at you for being a **** ass fanboy? 

"Sean Hannity, bless his heart, has the zeal of the late Trump convert,” Coutler wrote. “He would endorse communism if Trump decided to implement the policies of “The Communist Manifesto.”

It been should have happened long ago but it hasn't so this right here should officially be Hannity's jump the shark moment. When he, upon getting called out by Coulter, becomes a caricature to all, even his fans. I mean really. If this doesn't do it then nothing short of Trump **** slapping him and making him empty out his pockets on live TV will. 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

And a quick blast from the past while I'm here... 

289c242aadc493251a3dab378463bf01.jpg

I swear words can't do justice to things his face makes me feel. I despise it so much. At least O'Reilly and Hannity have to start talking first. Carlson is like if King Joffrey start spouting Republican and white supremacist propaganda. 

• Like 1

I still think Trump ****s himself and his buddies the most if he opens up libel laws. I mean who lies the most? Him even calling for it has to just be more gaslighting on his part. They have to realize how full of **** they are, right? 

Anyway, anyone got a link to the foxnews.com story in question? I want to see who the author was. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I was going to start a thread but this seems like as good a place as any. Hypothetically speaking, what would your reaction be if you sent your girlfriend of 7 months a dick pic and she sent back a pic of a different dick? A much nicer, more photogenic dick... a dick with a future ?

Can you see her mouth around it?