Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016-17 Washington Capitals Thread - Thanks for Everything, Ovi. It's Time to Move on.. #Firesale

DC9

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

As someone else on reddit said if they're tearing the pens like that what makes you think they wouldn't have done that to the caps? Quit being bitter and just enjoy the domination. The caps wore the pens down. They were injured going in and even more depleted now. Cheer hard for the Sens.

Que?  LOL. 

What would your narrative be if the Pens were winning the series?  Rangers wore down the Sens? 

Karlsson is out there essentially skating on one foot, so the last thing I want to hear that one team is more worn down than the other.  Every series is physical as hell.  This one is no different.  Shoot, you can probably find the corpse of Bryan Rust still on the ice in Pittsburgh after getting trainwrecked by Phaneuf.  It goes on and on. 

1 hour ago, RonArtest15 said:

Que?  LOL. 

What would your narrative be if the Pens were winning the series?  Rangers wore down the Sens? 

Karlsson is out there essentially skating on one foot, so the last thing I want to hear that one team is more worn down than the other.  Every series is physical as hell.  This one is no different.  Shoot, you can probably find the corpse of Bryan Rust still on the ice in Pittsburgh after getting trainwrecked by Phaneuf.  It goes on and on. 

What about that narrative is not true? Pens came into that series with injuries. They are just getting even more banged up. All this crying about how the caps should be there is dumb. No use crying over split milk, clones. 

BUT IT'S NOT FAIR. THE CAPS WERE BETTER OVER SEVEN GAMES. THAT SHOULD BE US BEATING THE SENS. THE SENS SUCK. 

lol people need a reality check as if this caps team wouldn't also be befuddled by Anderson like they were for andersen and fleury. What happened happened. Pens were better. Deserved to win. Got exposed last night. No need to be angry at the caps. WHY CAN'T WE BE PLAYING THE SENS... Because holtby was outplayed and the caps never had the desire to take command of most games? 

I know this is heresy for a Washingtonian, but I hate the Pittsburgh Penguins more than any other franchise. More than the Dallas Cowboys,

Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Duke Blue Devils, you name it. I think its their coarse, no-life, greedy-as-can-be fan base that really gets to me.

I hope the Sens continue to humiliate them. 

4 hours ago, Keith Huddleston said:

I know this is heresy for a Washingtonian, but I hate the Pittsburgh Penguins more than any other franchise. More than the Dallas Cowboys,

Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Duke Blue Devils, you name it. I think its their coarse, no-life, greedy-as-can-be fan base that really gets to me.

I hope the Sens continue to humiliate them. 

You will love Duke, or get out.:chair:

:ols:

35 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Wild game in Nashville.

Huge bounce back by the Ducks cause they melted down in the third. Though the second goal shouldn't have counted if the refs called the obvious penalty. 

3 hours ago, Pick6 said:

We need to start putting signs outside Ted's office, "We want Sutter!" Barry Trotz is fine, but a team and a coach both cursed by early 2nd round exits is not a good mix.

I almost guarantee we'd have our first Cup this year if Babc*ck had been our coach. I pretty much expect him to win one with Toronto. 

As I said in Hershey thread we definitely need to look into moving some of those kids up next season like the penguins did for their wbs boys. They literally called guentzel up as well as kuhnackl and other guys from wbs. Meanwhile caps keep a lot of their talent down. With potential departures of Oshie and Williams they need to be infused with Hershey youth. 

The problem is who deserves to get called up. From all accounts vrana isn't ready

53 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

As I said in Hershey thread we definitely need to look into moving some of those kids up next season like the penguins did for their wbs boys. They literally called guentzel up as well as kuhnackl and other guys from wbs. Meanwhile caps keep a lot of their talent down. With potential departures of Oshie and Williams they need to be infused with Hershey youth. 

The problem is who deserves to get called up. From all accounts vrana isn't ready

Vrana is NHL ready.  He was hot garbage once he got sent back down to the AHL, but most likely because he was discouraged with not being in the NHL.  His game is perfect for the NHL - speed, puck possession, and sniping. He should be on the 3rd line next year.

Archived