Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Browns waive Manziel (and other Browns related stuff--MET)

MassSkinsFan

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Those unis are sexy. Hell, I’ll just admit, aside from my man crush Patty Mahomes, I’m fostering the Browns as my adopted team this season since Dan is still defecating on the Football Team with each breath he takes

it’s kinda perfect. A team loaded with talent that can be fun to watch but also, a QB that sucks ass thru a garden hose, that I can’t stand, so I can hate watch and I’m kinda happy if they win or if they lose and Baker stinks. 

Everybody wins 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

One of the great mysteries to me, will be how did Terrelle Pryor manage to have that one breakout year, only while in a Browns' uniform ?

From what I recall, he wasn't running any complicated route concepts. Just either outran or won in contested catching situations

5 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Of course, one of his big highlights was a great TD reception against the Skins...but that all changed once he donned a Skins uniform

Yep. I do remember a TD against the chiefs on MNF that he scored, which i think put us up 10-0, but that was the only highlight i remember him having. And that should’ve been a penalty as well, if memory serves, for offensive catch interference 

5 hours ago, Llevron said:

Wow I dont even remember dude playing here and you can bet your kids I watched the entire season. 

I do, because we spent the whole offseason pretending we got rid of dead weight (Garcon, DJax, etc) had a rising star in Doctson and Randy Moss sleeper in Pryor. Then of course, Jordan Reed dies by Wk 3, CT in like Wk 10, and we're left with the 2 of them, flailing and dropping everything.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

they had everything fall in place to be a good team finally and then decided to draft Baker #1 and it has torpedoed their next 4-5 years 

Baker, Odell, and Garrett all need an authority figure over them to keep them on the straight and narrow. They all need Ggreg.