Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Historic Snow Fall 1/22/-1/24 #1 Baltimore #2 IAD *Top 4 DC

just654

Snow on roofs would indeed be a concern

I have a 12 pitch I don't go up there at all it's scary as hell. But if you have a 6 or 8 pitch take doublestrokers advice. That is a tremendous amount of weight

Yeah, but in the middle of the storm will be the highest winds. Electric company said if blizzard winds (+35mph for more than 3 hours) come through, they will suspend power restoration efforts until it passes due to safety. Last thing we need is somebody blown off their roof or ladder.

50" of snow? That is terrifying. You can figure you will be losing power. That is guaranteed.

Hope you all have secondary heat sources and some way to charge your cell phones.

I don't want to even think about possible medical emergencies

Yeah, I'm starting to think Zoony was right...the closer you get to the start of the storm, the more outrageous the predictions become lol.

Are you kidding me? I'm ALWAYS right. You should know from my consistent brilliance in the stadium :P

the mini-preview was enough to take me out... 

i got out of my car to help somebody out... in my slick leather-soled shoes ... bit it on some ice .... and had to get x-rays on my jammed shoulder

the doc gave me codine and muscle relaxers, and i slept straight through from 5 pm yesterday to 7 am this morning.

i LOVE snow... but if i can;t lift my arm...??? :(

the mini-preview was enough to take me out...

i got out of my car to help somebody out... in my slick leather-soled shoes ... bit it on some ice .... and had to get x-rays on my jammed shoulder

the doc gave me codine and muscle relaxers, and i slept straight through from 5 pm yesterday to 7 am this morning.

i LOVE snow... but if i can;t lift my arm...??? :(

Are you kidding? Epic storm is about to hit and you just got a bottle of opioids. That's like hitting the lottery

Archived