Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015-2016 NCAA Basketball Thread - non-team-specific - NOW OFFICIAL 2016 MARCH MADNESS THREAD

PleaseBlitz

That's awesome.  One of mine is in the 95th percentile.  Filled out a few thinking that some of the prizes would be cool.  

Looked at the prizes, and if you are in the top 1 percent, you get entered into a drawing for a week long trip to maui and a 10k amazon gift card.  Seems a little bogus to me.  So if you kick ass, you're still gonna be in a drawing with 130,000 others.  

That's the grand prize.  There are no other prizes.  But, I still hope you get the Maui trip. :)

I didn't know about the prizes. TBH that's kind of lame because you're right, there will probably be hundreds of thousands of people in the drawing.

I'm not going to be anywhere close to the top when this thing is over anyway. I had Michigan St in the Elite Eight and I picked something dumb like Villanova losing to Miami.

Damn it! I needed you to win that 10 K Amazon gift card so I could pressure you into buying 500 copies of my book :silly:

(if I got five hundred sales in one day, I could now and forever call myself a best seller)

On a serious note, 100 and 95th percentile is awesome.

I'm in a pool with 64 entries and over $700 for first place.

I correctly picked Yale, Wichita, Northern Iowa, VCU, Syracuse, UConn, Providence, and Butler in the first round, and I put Gonzaga and Wisconsin into the sweet 16.    I have 240 points, which is 20 more than anyone else in the pool.

But I also picked Michigan State to win it all, and picked West Virginia into the final 4.  So I am hosed.  It is just a matter of time.

Goddamit Sparty, why you gotta Spart like that?   :angry:

Nova was ranked #1 for some time at one time. Miami has been a borderline top 15 team all year. They're pretty good. But yeah, you don't expect beat downs. Although as a Terp fan, I can see one tonight.

I'd love to have confidence that a team I like will win it all, but year after year after ... year after year of my favorite teams falling apart just makes me wait for the bottom to fall out.

He should have done it the Duke way. Instead of trying to hug Allen, he should have just stuck his leg out and tripped him.

If he had done that, there would be plenty of Duke fans talking about how Allen deserved it because he had been boxing him out and bodying up all game. Isn't that what we heard last time Allen tripped a player at the end of a lopsided Duke win? Like I said, he should have done it the Duke way.

Archived