Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015-2016 NCAA Basketball Thread - non-team-specific - NOW OFFICIAL 2016 MARCH MADNESS THREAD

PleaseBlitz

I remember watching Notre Dame Vs Duke and UNC at the ACC tournament last week and I was very impressed by Brey's team they are very talented and I wish them well

Has the potential to beat anyone any night

Other than Pitt the ACC teams have done well. Duke, Miami, ND, UNC all advanced and Syracuse could later tonight

Well, they were up 3 and got an offensive rebound but got phantom foul call. That was enormous.

ACC did what B12 and WVU couldn't do and stifle SFA  :lol:

I remember watching Notre Dame Vs Duke and UNC at the ACC tournament last week and I was very impressed by Brey's team they are very talented and I wish them well

Has the potential to beat anyone any night

Other than Pitt the ACC teams have done well. Duke, Miami, ND, UNC all advanced and Syracuse could later tonight

ACC did what B12 and WVU couldn't do and stifle SFA :lol:

Acc got a gift here.

Stephen F Austin blew that game by going to the slowdown too soon. They stopped running offense and just let Walkup run clock. Their shot selection was awful from that point on. Walkup got that shot fake foul with 2 minutes to go. Those two foul shots were the last points for SFA. I understand trying to shorten the game when you have the lead, but I'll never understand why coaches stop running their offense late in the game.

Archived