Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN.com: B-Mitch's Redskins pregame speech: The Packers should fear you

TK

B-Mitch!! A straight Baller in his day. Glad to see him, Theisman, Doug Williams, Ryp, Doc, Dexter the celeb fans, the other Washington sports teams, and most of all the fans who have all come together and push this thing along.

I can feel it calling in the air Sunday night .., oh lord...

Let's go get this done Sunday, do what we know we can.!!

No one can argue with authentic frontier gibberish.  

"I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter."

"Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Gabby Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age."

Great speech from B.Mitch. Seriously, I shed a tear and I'm not afraid to admit it. This team is on the brink of either doing something special or once again, flaming out.

I believe this year. I believe that this team finally has the front office and has developed the culture and professional mind-set that is required to remain relevant in future post-seasons.

I could be a total sucker but this feeling of good will feels more "true" than in 2012.

Archived