Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

We need our government to make a statement that if they don't vacate by 1/11/2016, they government will "do something" about it.

That will give the rest of the idiots a week to get their ass up there. Then they can all be taken out at once.

You know damn well they'll all go straight there if they think they have a chance to 'test' the federal government. Gov't just needs to be ready to wipe them out.

I like it!

"Who is ready to do something? Like to post in Facebook about the evil gov all day? Nows your chance you bunch a pussies. Come on down and get some shots in against the Feds! We will be attacking in Feb 12th. We will even help with airfare"

• Like 1

Really glad to see even Ted Cruz has a line when it comes to fringe far-right.

Meh, if he's that weak on talking about these guys here in the United States. How can we believe he'll be any tougher on our enemies?

Please "stand down". Whatever, jerks. You already did something dangerous and illegal. How does prison sound? Bring back some hard labor for these tough guys. Give back to their country by cleaning up toilets in state parks for 25 cents and hour. 

• Like 1

Scientific fact---cold weather makes people nuts. Evidence is all around.

i thought that was warm weather......

spring break?

Mardi Gras?

Twitterpated....?

tumblr_mox5zilJoV1rigdr4o1_500.gif

........i wanted to paste gifs from the first two.... but i also wanted to keep my job (i am work now) and also not get banned

Hey man we didn't realize grabbing guns, taking federal buildings/land, and threatening law enforcement officers unless our demands to release two felons from prison were met was a serious crime.

Please do not punish us.

Who will guide our animals to federal land to graze if you lock me up for a decade?

Who will burn your fields?

Meh, if he's that weak on talking about these guys here in the United States. How can we believe he'll be any tougher on our enemies?

Please "stand down". Whatever, jerks. You already did something dangerous and illegal. How does prison sound? Bring back some hard labor for these tough guys. Give back to their country by cleaning up toilets in state parks for 25 cents and hour.

Yah, "stand down"... It implies they have some kind of leverage or power. That's something you say to someone who is about to inflict some damage.

I mean, when these douchebags are rotting in a jail cell, "stand down" might be an appropriate thing to say to their 350 lbs cell mate who hasn't gotten laid in a few months

These guys don't need to be told to stand down, they need to be told to quit acting like babies, stfu, and turn themselves in

CNN, MSNBC, and Fox are all showing the terrorists giving a press conference.

I changed it away, because that actually royally pisses me off.  HIMYM is much better.

These are a bunch of people who openly committed a federal offense, took control of a federal building, and have threatened to use lethal force if necessary.  They are committing treason and domestic terrorism.

And our media can't help but jump all over themselves to give these guys a press conference.

And of course they're labeled "activists."  Wouldn't breaking, entering, and occupying a building at least get the label of "rioters" in other situations, if not worse?  But nope, "activists."

And people wonder why race relations in this country sucks so damn much.

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 1

I'm coming from the perspective of actually being concerned Cruz would say nothing or worse support them.

Set a trap to lure them out. I'd say set some snare traps around the building. In them, you place objects that people of that type couldn't possibly resist.

Pork rinds, confederate flags, a copy of "Hot Rodder" magazine, and a 1990 IROC-Z should get them out posthaste.

• Like 2

Why would you want to lure them out?  You've got them in one place away from the rest of society.  Just fence them in and prevent anyone from bringing them food.  As an extra bonus set up some speakers to play Justin Bieber 24 hours a day.

Edited by China
  • Like 1

The difference in attitude when it's a protest against or for something that you don't sympathize with is striking.

Also I think "yeehadist" is my favorite thing to come out of this whole debacle.  Early frontrunner for word of the year 2016. :D

• Like 2

25¢? Wtf??? I only got 19¢. Did I actually get...low balled?

The difference in attitude when it's a protest against or for something that you don't sympathize with is striking.

Also I think "yeehadist" is my favorite thing to come out of this whole debacle. Early frontrunner for word of the year 2016. :D

Huh? Explain that first statement. Under what circumstances would normal folks be pleased with an armed takeover of a government building

Set a trap to lure them out. I'd say set some snare traps around the building. In them, you place objects that people of that type couldn't possibly resist.

Pork rinds, confederate flags, a copy of "Hot Rodder" magazine, and a 1990 IROC-Z should get them out posthaste.

A case of Natty Light would help.

Disclaimer: I love a cold Natty on a hot summers day.