Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

I hate how everything now is automatically censored into four ****'s. You could kind of decipher things before with a * for each letter. Now asshole looks like **** and **** looks like **** so on and so forth.

Edit: lol wait **** is censored but asshole isn't? Well someone definitely prefers anal.

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 1

Cliven Bundy Requests Court-Appointed Attorney At First Court Appearance

During his first court appearance since his arrest, Nevada rancher and anti-government icon Cliven Bundy requested a court-appointed attorney Thursday, according to The Oregonian.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Janice M. Stewart said she needed to see Bundy's financial documents to assess whether he should receive a public defender.

"The court only appoints counsel for those who can't afford an attorney," Stewart said, according to The Oregonian.

Click on the link for the full article

1. actually it's more serious - vehicles rigged to burn or blow when turned on.

3 retweets4 likes

Retweet

More

John Sepulvado Retweeted Toni Tagliarino

holes in the ground covered by rugs? they didn't say.

John Sepulvado added,

Toni Tagliarino @ToniTagliarino
    @JohnLGC what? Like water buckets over the door, or spikes under the carpet?
    0 retweets6 likes

Retweet

More

heard from a federal source FBI is finding "rudimentary booby traps" at the Malheur national wildlife refuge

22 retweets12 likes

A 21-day trial in the federal conspiracy case stemming from armed takeover of Malheur refuge tentatively set for 4/19

May not be the best of dates. Good thing the date is tentative. 

Why is 4/19 not a good date?  Seems like plenty of time to send their asses to federal prison on July 4.

Anniversary of end of Waco and bombing in OKC. Wackadoodle militias use it as some sort of commemorative day. 

Add it to the charges.

And they will.  It's believed that as the refuge is processed as a crime scene,the charges will start to mount. 

Guy is a scrub. Reminds of that momma I saw on Intervention that one episode who used her son's addiction as a chance to get some cameras on her so she could have a big emotional moment in front of a national audience. He was never going to kill himself. He wanted so desperately to be a big deal thievwhole time and this was his moment in the sun. He was going to drag it out for as long as possible and in the most dramatic of scenes. The idiots who were verbally felating him the whole time weren't helping. He looooooooooved that part of it.

Sorry just now replying to this. Couldn't remember where I saw this (reddit). I think--despite the paragraphs fail--it's the perfect breakdown of Fry. He's got some serious issues.

The guy may be loony but he doesn't deserve to die, and after today out of them all it seems he deserves the most pity. He just seems lost, he obviously holds no real religious beliefs and changed religions at least twice and then expressed a desire to talk to a muslim cleric. Without a group of people to draw his ideas from he lost all coherent thought and rambled on without aim, several time contradicting himself. Out of the entire episode however, what stood out (to me at least) was when the live stream host was trying to talk him out of suicide and Fry said "that's not just it" (or something like that) and after said "you don't know my life." There is a good chance that there is an element of self loathing to him and it would not be surprising if suicide has crossed his mind before all of this. It could very well be that this mindset and willingness to accommodate fringe ideas is part of a larger desire to find purpose, acceptance, and a larger sense of community. As the others walked out of the tent feeling that they had accomplished something (for some crazy reason), Fry was left alone, totally devoid suddenly of the community he had found a part in over the past few weeks and realizing it was all ending. That may be what partially triggered his breakdown, and it might point to some deeper emotional issues that hopefully he will get help with out of all of this. He is a known loner, and I think he wants acceptance, it is just that that desire has sent him down the wrong path, and hopefully it will eventually be fixed and he will get help.

It's disgusting that the three livestream YouTube heroes were milking him and his issues for all they're worth. Almost got him killed. Hopefully he gets the help he needs and ultimately truly finds himself in prison.

despite the paragraphs fail

You'll have to excuse the typos and poor structure. That's precisely the reason why you don't type on your phone and drive at the same time. I wish I could just sit around and post from the couch all day but I've got priorities. Had to get my kids to school. Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2

I really wish Scalia had died before this was over.

You'll have to excuse the typos and poor structure. That's precisely the reason why you don't type on your phone and drive at the same time. I wish I could just sit around and post from the couch all day but I've got priorities. Had to get my kids to school.

I wasnt talking about you, I meant what I quoted after that.

And trust me, I know all about the pitfalls of posting from the phone. Especially when sitting in traffic. I don't think I've posted on ES from a PC in at least two years.

(Don't try to tell that chip**** though. He thinks we're idiots that don't know teh English.)

I know that one. I was on Hwy 101 in California headed towards wine country when I posted Fry surrendered. The editing I had to do just for that was mind boggling. ;)    Trying to catch up on this right now,but will have more time to dive into this tomorrow. Along with everything else going on,managed to pick up a flu or something that had down and just about out for a day and a half.  

Right now the loosely affiliated individual "patriots" and small "militias",(namely OathKeepers and iii percenters),are still calling for protests and such. With some calling for the out and out killing of feds and cops.  Keeping in mind that some of the more organized and highly numbered "militias" stayed pretty quiet. They're a lot more choosy about the battles they decide to join.  

Rumors still out there about a few more arrests coming too.

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/case-against-cliven-bundy-is-a-long-time-coming/

Case Against Cliven Bundy Is A Long Time Coming

When rancher Cliven Bundy faces a federal judge in Oregon on Tuesday, it won’t be because he is accused with his sons of having a hand in the armed occupation of a federal wildlife preserve that ended last week.

Instead, the 69-year-old patriarch will be answering charges stemming from a 2014 armed standoff that forced federal officials to release cattle being rounded up near his Nevada ranch.

Bundy is the first to face charges in what some advocates hailed as a victory in the fight to turn over federal land to state control.

*Click Link for More*