Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Florida....? oh yeah, Florida.

mcsluggo

Dog Pursuit Sends Naked Woman Across I-95 in Florida

FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. — You never know what you'll see in Florida. 

Richard Griffin of Titusville says he and his wife were driving north on I-95 in Flagler County Friday when they saw a man and a woman running across the road.

But as they got closer, they saw that the woman had no clothes on. Griffin says she was naked from head to toe, and trying to round up a dog.

XN0WkbT3RgdMHEZY?format=jpg&name=small

Click on the link for the full article

Florida man slugs public defender during court hearing

A man accused of attacking a worker at a mental hospital in Florida slugged a lawyer in the head during a court appearance on Wednesday, according to reports.

William Green got out of his seat at the Broward County bond court, approached assistant public defender Julie Chase — who was looking down at papers — and delivered the haymaker, which knocked her to the floor.

So I guess getting arrested was a real turn on?

Woman accused of shoplifting, masturbating in front of teen on way to jail

TAMPA (WFLA) - A Dunedin woman is behind bars after deputies say she attempted to steal from a beauty supply store and then while being transported to the Pinellas County jail masturbated in front of a teen. 

'I’ll kill you, I’ll kill everybody!' says man denied squeegee, report shows

PORT ST. LUCIE — A flap over a squeegee turned into a machete and razor blade attack that landed one man behind bars, records show.

Ferdinand Velez Latorre, 37, was arrested March 20 after an investigation by Port St. Lucie police.

One man identified as a victim on March 11 told police that Latorre was drunk and began arguing with a second male victim about a squeegee. He said Latorre cut the second victim’s arm with a razor blade.

Next, he said, Latorre got a machete and chased the second victim. He said the second victim jumped on a pickup truck, and Latorre followed.

“I’ll kill you, I’ll kill everybody!” Latorre is quoted as saying.

A squeegee is a T-shaped tool with a cross piece edged with leather or rubber. Squeegees are designed to facilitate the removal of water from a surface, such as a window, by dragging it across the surface.

• Haha 2

A Florida Bill Would Make It Even Harder to Sue Towing Companies for Illegally Taking Your Car

Arguably the most important rule for visiting South Beach is this: Watch out for overzealous towing companies. Tow companies for years have preyed on unsuspecting tourists and residents alike — in 2013, New Times wrote in a longform feature that Miami Beach's towing companies were orchestrating a "decades-long, politically sanctioned operation to hold people's cars for ransom for hundreds of dollars" and were raking in millions each year by tricking drivers into parking illegally using all sorts of schemes.

Now, a new bill snaking through the Florida Legislature would make it even harder to get retribution against towing companies that have hauled away your car illegally. A bill from Florida's GOP chair, State Sen. Joe Gruters, mysteriously deletes the entire section of Florida law that allows victims to sue tow-truck companies for abducting their cars.

Literally. The bill, SB 1792, just deletes this entire passage in state law:

When a person improperly causes a vehicle or vessel to be removed, such person shall be liable to the owner or lessee of the vehicle or vessel for the cost of removal, transportation, and storage; any damages resulting from the removal, transportation, or storage of the vehicle or vessel; attorney’s fees; and court costs.

Lest that seem too astounding to be true, a staff analysis of the bill filed by the Senate Committee on Community Affairs confirms as much.

"This section of the bill also removes the current language regarding liability for damages caused by improper removal, transportation, or storage of a vehicle or vessel, and for court costs," the staff report reads.

Florida couple says 'I do," then rolls in the mud

PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - The bride wore white -- a white bikini with a matching veil -- and the groom was shirtless and wore denim overalls.

They exchanged wedding vows on the bed of a white pickup truck, and after saying “I do,” the groom carried his new bride and then set her down in the mud. And then, he took a dip -- joining her for a post-wedding roll in the muck.

eremy Biddle and Ahrielle Biddle decided they wanted a nontraditional wedding, so they tied the knot March 23 with a redneck-style wedding, at -- where else? -- Redneck Mud Park in Punta Gorda, WFLA reported. 

The ceremony took place during the Trucks Gone Wild event at the park, the television station reported. 

Suspect appeared to be under the influence when he allegedly used tile scraper to kill 8-pound dog

SARASOTA COUNTY — A man was arrested last week on charges he killed a dog that he claimed had a “strong magnetic force,” the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office reports.

According to the Sheriff’s Office, a deputy responded to a report of a domestic dispute in the 300 block of Bucknell Road at about 7 p.m. on April 5. Witnesses said a 26-year-old man used a tile scraper to kill an 8-pound Chihuahua and threatened a woman before he was disarmed by a neighbor.

The man, who appeared to be under the influence, told a deputy that there was a “strong magnetic force” between him and the dog, and the dog had to go. A necropsy will determine the dog’s cause of death. (And to determine if it truly did have a strong magnetic force?  Inquiring minds want to know.)

Edited by China

17 hours ago, Xameil said:

Pretty sure the mythbusters disproved this one. They found that they don't even prefer to chase on land...

Well what we probably agree on, is that alligators, for whatever reason, are probably not as big a threat to humans on land, as these nasty, killer birds.

Stay away from water and you're probably safe from Gators. The same cannot be said for Emu-like birds, even if you develop a bond with them.

Bird killed him, after he simply slipped and fell. Talk about kicking a man while he was down !

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

6 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Well what we probably agree on, is that alligators, for whatever reason, are probably not as big a threat to humans on land, as these nasty, killer birds.

Stay away from water and you're probably safe from Gators. The same cannot be said for Emu-like birds, even if you develop a bond with them.

Bird killed him, after he simply slipped and fell. Talk about kicking a man while he was down !

I agree...I always knew never to trust those damn birds...

"The cassowary ...can run up to 31 mph through dense underbrush, jump almost 7 feet into the air and is a skilled swimmer, so it can deftly fend off threats," the San Diego Zoo says.

They can grow more than 5 feet tall and the heaviest females can weigh more than 160 pounds, the zoo says. Males weigh up to 120 pounds.
"The cassowary is rightfully considered the most dangerous bird in the world!" the zoo says. "Each 3-toed foot has a dagger-like claw on the inner toe that is up to 4 inches long! The cassowary can slice open any predator or potential threat with a single swift kick."

lCcJ8z6.jpg