Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Florida....? oh yeah, Florida.

mcsluggo

University of Florida Student Accused of Sexually Assaulting Classmate Deemed 'High Achieving' By Judge

A 21-year-old University of Florida senior arrested for grabbing a female student and trying to put his fingers in her underwear has been released, on the basis that the judge considered him to be “high achieving.”

Ian Milaski, a resident assistant, was reportedly released on Friday after a motion to reduce his $125,000 bond was granted. 

Once she arrived, she helped walk Milaski to his room. Once there, he tried to make out with her, and she told him no, according to the report.

According to the victim, Milaski tried to restrain her by pulling on her wrists. He kept telling her he wanted to sleep with her, and that’s when she told him she needed to get her keys from the hallway.

After she put some distance between her and Milaski, she walked toward the door to leave, but he picked her up and placed her on the bed. The victim said he kept trying to make-out with her and tried to “finger her” through her underwear, according to the University Police Department’s arrest report.

A motion filed by Milaski’s attorney said that the incident was a “misunderstanding among platonic friends fueled by alcohol.” It also said he wished to be released due to “financial difficulties,” wanting to complete school assignments and help his parents prepare for the forthcoming Hurricane Dorian.

Milaski seems to be another beneficiary of an epidemic of Brock Turner Syndrome, in which clean-cut white boys are given lenient sentences by judges who would hate to ruin a promising future. 

Click on the link for the full article

well this Floridian shows some get-up-and-go gumption, and a zest to achieve her future goals....

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/11/us/daughter-parents-murder-for-hire/index.html

Two Florida parents are pressing charges after their daughter is accused of trying to hire someone to kill them

By Christina Maxouris and Natalie Johnson, CNN

Updated 8:29 AM ET, Wed September 11, 2019

(CNN)

A Florida teenager was arrested this week on charges of attempting to have her parents killed, according to a police affidavit.

Alyssa Michelle Hatcher is accused of stealing nearly $1,500 from her parents' bank account while trying to carry out her murder-for-hire plot, the affidavit shows. She used $400 to pay a friend to have her parents killed, the document says, and when the act was not carried out, the 17-year-old paid another person $900 to do it.
<more at link...>

Off The Beat: Police break up frozen biscuit brouhaha in Fort Pierce

A woman accused of hitting a man in the head with a bag of frozen biscuits got in a jam with Fort Pierce police, according to an arrest affidavit.

The 25-year-old woman was arrested Aug. 29 on a battery charge after the alleged carbohydrate caper in the 1300 block of North 12th Street in Fort Pierce.

The man identified as the victim told investigators “he was struck in the head with frozen biscuits.”

He said the woman got upset and came outside where he was sitting. The alleged biscuit beatdown happened as the woman “swung the bag of frozen biscuits and struck his forehead.”

A biscuit is a type of soft bread often raised with baking powder or soda. Myriad recipes exist for sweet and savory varieties. 

• Haha 2

Official: Maserati driver killed trying to beat train in Florida

OAKLAND PARK, Fla. — Officials say a man driving a sports car was killed while trying to beat a train at a railroad crossing.

News outlets reports that the crash between the Maserati and the Brightline train occurred Thursday morning in Oakland Park. The train dragged the car several blocks before coming to a stop.

Nude Feud Led to Fatal Neighbor Shooting: Miami-Dade Police

A Miami-Dade woman who feuded with neighbors after she allegedly refused to cover up or close her blinds while hanging out in her home fully nude is accused of fatally shooting one of her neighbors, police said.

Taquana Washington, 34, was arrested Wednesday on charges of second-degree murder and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, an arrest report said.

The charges stem from the Nov. 22, 2017 shooting that happened near Washington's home on Southwest 116th Avenue, the report said.

Washington had been involved in an ongoing feud with several neighbors, and earlier in the day she had been involved in an argument with neighborhood children over "her being fully nude with her window and blinds open," the report said.

The report said Washington had refused to close the blinds or put on clothing, even as the children played in an open field next to her window. After Washington refused to close the blinds, the unidentified victim sprayed dog repellent at her through the window screen, the report said.

That's when Washington grabbed a gun and fired two shots at the victim through the window, hitting her once in the back, the report said. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.

Study shows Central Florida is the most dangerous place to walk in the United States

A study from Smart Growth America has found that between 2008 and 2017, drivers struck and killed 49,340 people who were walking on streets across the United States.

The study shows that 5,433 of those people died in the state of Florida, but an alarming 656 of those fatalities occurred in Central Florida.

That makes the Orlando, Sanford and Kissimmee metropolitan area the most dangerous place in the United States to walk, according to the report.

Teenager Charged For Domestic Tomato Assault

SEPTEMBER 23--A Florida Woman who “wanted to eat more than her fair share of tomatoes at the dinner table” is facing criminal charges after allegedly assaulting elderly relatives who thwarted her grubby vegetable gambit, records show.

Katie Jade Gates, 19, allegedly became incensed when she was denied additional tomatoes during supper on September 12 at her family’s home in Callahan, a town 20 miles north of Jacksonville.

Gates’s grandmother told police that the teenager “began to throw a fit because she couldn’t have more tomatoes at the dinner table.” Gates allegedly threw a water bottle at her grandfather and a pack of cigarettes at a 73-year-old female relative (who was struck in the eye by the airborne tobacco). 

When confronted about her behavior by her grandfather, Gates allegedly grabbed a knife and began threatening him with it. “Mother****er, I’ll stab you in your ****ing face,” she said, according to a Nassau County Sheriff’s Office report. Gates, witnesses told cops, chased her grandfather with the knife and poked the weapon at his face.

• Haha 1

Holy guacamole! Woman jailed after avocado flap in Port St. Lucie

PORT ST. LUCIE — A flap involving an avocado and a middle finger wound up sending a 56-year-old woman to the slammer, according to an arrest affidavit.

The 72-year-old woman identified as the victim told Port St. Lucie police Sept. 13 that she was watching television on the couch when her 56-year-old roommate got upset because she “allegedly ate all the sliced-up avocado” in the refrigerator.

a6e23f65-5e58-46a7-8fb5-157f1db47f00-IMG

What an avocado may look like

The 72-year-old woman said the 56-year-old woman yelled about the missing avocado before the 72-year-old woman “showed … her middle finger.”

An avocado is a pear-shaped fruit with green skin and a large seed in the middle that grows on trees. Known as alligator pears, avocados are high in monounsaturated fat and feature prominently in guacamole.

Displaying the middle finger typically is interpreted as a derogatory gesture. It can be made with the right or left hand, and its use often escalates a situation. In contemporary parlance, the gesture is called, "The bird," and is paired with the verbs flip, flick, shoot or give.

The 72-year-old woman said that while she was on the couch, her roommate threw something at the wall behind her, and also hit her in the face.

Police found a “green substance” that looked to be avocado remains on the wall.

An avocado plays a small role in the history of the rock band Led Zeppelin. A poster of a large avocado with two eyes was used in advertising concerts by the band in April 1969 at the storied Fillmore West and Winterland Ballroom venues in San Francisco, California.

• Like 1

FLORIDA COUPLE STUMBLES INTO A PRIVATE BACKYARD FOR PUBLIC DRUNKEN SEX

A man and woman in the Florida Keys stumbled into the private backyard of a Key West resident and began having an argument and some sex.

A 52-year-old woman told police she heard an argument coming from her backyard Monday evening, and that's when she called law enforcement. When the woman looked outside her window, she said she saw a man and woman having sex.

key-west-sex-couple.jpg?w=737&f=17031558

Imagine looking out your window to see these to going at it

The couple, 36-year-old Stephen James Dean and 49-year-old Teresa Ann Behan, are both listed as homeless and each with a criminal background, according to the Miami Herald.

The Key West woman who reported the excursion in her backyard said she saw the couple having sex up against a barrier wall, the police report stated.

all you can really ask for is dignity in death.... 

Unidentified Woman Found Dead Inside a Burning Porta Potty in Florida

...Florida authorities are currently searching for answers after they discovered charred human remains inside a burning Porta Potty over the weekend...

<more at link...>

https://people.com/crime/woman-dies-in-porta-potty-fire-florida/

• 3 weeks later...

Naked Florida man steals American flag from yacht, police say

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (WPTV/CNN) - A naked Florida man is accused of taking an American flag off a yacht, but only after he put on a little show for crew members.

Capt. Joe Reardon, the owner of Delray Yacht Cruises, said the suspect is “certainly not shy.” As surveillance video shows, he’s also extremely comfortable in his own skin.

1582.jpg

“He goes up to the upper deck and it looks like he’s motioning to someone else behind us on the dock, and he jumps in with the flag,” Reardon explained.

Reardon got an eyeful after a crew member first noticed Friday morning their American flag and a wooden pole were missing.

The crew checked the security camera. Now pictures of the naked man running through the Lady Atlantic and Lady Delray are all over social media, shared hundreds of times just from their page.

“They take my life jackets and use them for pillows, some of the homeless people do. They take my fire extinguishers and CO2 and chill their beer with it and it’s all stupid stuff. This is stupid, and I get the humor in it, but it adds up.”

‘Felt like someone was drilling into my bones:' Venomous puss caterpillars back in Florida

These fuzzy creatures might look cute and harmless, but in fact they pack a big punch.

Venomous%20caterpillar%20pricks%20teen%2

The venomous puss caterpillar appears to be back in Florida for its seasonal return. 

A Florida woman documented her scary and painful encounter on Facebook. 

Bri Oteri was in Dade City, Florida, said in the post she leaned against a wooden fence and felt her wrist start to burn after coming in contact with the puss caterpillar. 

Oteri said, “It felt like fire ants in that moment. I looked down and saw this fuzzy thing moving across the wood.”

The woman was checked out by an EMT but symptoms increased later in the day and her husband took her to the ER. 

“I was watching my son practice and all of a sudden I couldn’t breathe. I thought I was going to pass out, and then came the pain. In my chest.. in my entire right arm, radiating from my wrist all throughout my arm and shoulder,” Oteri said. “The pain was so excruciating I was hysterically crying in the hospital pleading for the doctors and nurses to help me. Morphine didn’t even touch the pain.”

A 2014 report by National Geographic said the caterpillars are the most venomous of their kind in the U.S. and that their “soft, outer comb-over hides small, extremely toxic spines that stick in your skin.”

Dozens of People in Miami-Dade Have No Legal Name or Identity

In Miami-Dade County, there's a man whose legal name is simply "Unnamed Shiggs," though he normally goes by the more standard "Jesse Lee."

According to the court filing to change his name, Shiggs was born in South Carolina in 1953. Because his parents failed to provide that state's authorities with a first name within a year of his birth, he was officially recorded without one. Without a full legal name, the August 1 Miami-Dade Circuit Court petition states, South Carolina will not provide Shiggs with a copy of his birth certificate. It's a Catch-22.

"Without an ID, he can't get the birth certificate, but he can't get an ID without a birth certificate," says Daniel Rowinsky, an attorney with Legal Services of Greater Miami who's assisting Shiggs.

Shiggs is hardly alone: Dozens of people who have no legal identity live in Miami-Dade. Almost all are homeless. Almost none have the wherewithal to begin the court process that would return to them their names. And very, very few trust anyone who might claim to help them, particularly the lawyers they need to get the ball rolling.

• Sad 1

Man forced to pay child support despite DNA test proving he is not the father

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. — Joseph Sinawa feels like he's fighting an uphill battle against the state of Florida. He's being forced to pay child support despite a DNA test proving he is not the biological father. 

"I signed the birth certificate because at the time I believed I was the biological father," said Sinawa. 

He says the child's mother is even okay with him not paying child support because she doesn't want anything to do with him, but the state is forcing the issue.

"She told the judge she just wants this to be done and over with, and so do I," he says.

On top of it all, Sinawa says he struggled when he learned the child was not his.

"I was emotionally devastated," he said. 

It all started when he went to the Saint Johns County courthouse last year in an effort to obtain visiting rights for the child, so judge ordered a DNA test to prove his paternity.

The results were shocking. He learned wasn’t the father after all.

"At the time it had been taking $83 out of my paycheck, more than 1/3 of my pay," he says. "When I thought I was the father I didn’t have a problem with it."

It was the Florida Department of Revenue that appealed the decision by the judge. The reversal meant Sinawa had to continue paying child support. 

St. Augustine Attorney Brandon Beardsley has been practicing family law for more than 16 years. He was surprised by the Department of Revenue's decision to file an appeal

"I’ve never seen this happen before," said Beardsley. 

He says the state appealed the judge’s decision because it didn’t feel like Sinawa "jumped through the right hoops" to properly disestablish paternity.

"It was a waste of Florida taxpayer resources to appeal a decision when the end result is going to be the same," said Beardsley. 

Beardsley said eventually Sinawa should be let off the hook, but he’s going to lose more money first.

"You’re just making a father pay child support every month now for an extended period of time, which he should not be paying, until he follows these procedures," he said. "The problem with the department of revenue is that the state is their client, not the mom."

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/florida-man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-stuffed-olaf-at-target

Florida man arrested for having sex with stuffed 'Olaf' at Target

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - A Florida man was arrested Tuesday after being caught have sex with a stuffed animal inside Target.

Witnesses told police they saw Cody Meader, 20, take a large Olaf from "Frozen" off the store shelves at a St. Petersburg location and begin to "dry hump" the toy.

The police report claims Meader ejaculated on the Olaf doll and put it back on the shelf before he "selected a large unicorn stuffed animal" and began to have sex with that object as well.

Meader was taken into custody while in the store and admitted to doing "stupid stuff." He was arrested and charged with criminal mischief.

The Olaf and unicorn stuffed animals were removed from the store and destroyed, the Smoking Gun reports.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1