Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Florida....? oh yeah, Florida.

mcsluggo

Mom shows up at high school and beats up teen, police say. It doesn’t stop there.

A mother of a teenage girl showed up at Carol City Senior High School, knocked a cell phone out of another teen’s hand and hit her several times, police say.

Ernstlatta LaFrance, 30, continued to unleash her fury when the teen showed up at her home with her friends to retrieve her cell phone, according to a police report. She used an ax to destroy the victim’s car and broke the teen’s middle finger, an officer wrote.

LaFrance, who faces a slew of charges including strong-armed robbery, child abuse and aggravated battery was being held Wednesday in Miami-Dade’s Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center on a $38,000 bond.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

5 men arrested after exposing themselves to deputy at park, deputies say

DELAND, Fla. - Five men were arrested at a park in Volusia County Friday during an undercover operation set up by law enforcement, deputies said.

Deputies said the operation took place at Lake Beresford Park, west of DeLand, and was conducted by the Sheriff's Office Crime Suppression Team after deputies had received reports of men openly engaging in lewd activity at the park.

The Sheriff's Office placed undercover male deputies around the multi-purpose trail and adjacent wooded areas because deputies said there was heavy activity in that area.

Deputies said it didn't take long for men to approach them and begin a conversation. The men then exposed themselves to the deputy and began masturbating, deputies said. The men were arrested and charged with indecent exposure.

After one man exposed himself to the deputy, he asked the deputy, "You going to get yours out?" a spokesman for the Sheriff's Office said.

"Can I see yours?" another man asked the deputy, according to the spokesman.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-hopes-prove-girlfriend-choked-death-oral-sex-article-1.3150427?utm_content=buffer1829f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Florida man accused of murder asks to show jury his penis as evidence girlfriend died during oral sex

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 2:20 PM

A Florida man accused of murdering his girlfriend wants to enter his penis into evidence in an oral sex death trial.

Richard Henry Patterson, 65, has admitted he choked his girlfriend, Francisca Marquinez, 60, to death on Oct. 28, 2015, but claims it happened accidentally during oral sex, The Sun Sentinel reported.

He’s now seeking a judge’s permission to show the jury his penis — to prove her death was a mistake.

<follow link, for more>

he has been waiting for this opportunity for YEARS ....

Richard Henry Patterson, 63, is accused of murdering Francisca Marquinez, 60. Patterson hopes to prove she died acidentally while performing oral sex.

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

White supremacist converts to Islam — then kills neo-Nazi pals for disrespecting his new faith: police

The Tampa Bay Times reports that 18-year-old Devon Arthurs is being accused by police of gunning down two of his roommates — 22-year-old Jeremy Himmelman and 18-year-old Andrew Oneschuk — after they attacked his newfound Muslim faith.

According to police, Arthurs was upset at Islamophobia and decided to murder his two roommates “to bring attention to his cause.” Prior to converting to Islam, Arthurs was a committed white supremacist, as were his two slain roommates.

Police say that, after killing his two roommates, Arthurs went into a nearby smoke shop in Tampa Palms, where he took three hostages and threatened to kill them. After police arrived on the scene, they convinced him to release the hostages and turn himself in.

“I had to do it,” he said, according to police. “This wouldn’t have had to happen if your country didn’t bomb my country.”

Click the link for the full article

this isn't your usual "Ha-ha ...Florida...!"

gif-anime-simpson_nelson.gif

but it is Florida (and a lot of other states), and it really sucks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/opinion/sunday/it-was-forced-on-me-child-marriage-in-the-us.html?_r=1

11 Years Old, a Mom, and Pushed to Marry Her Rapist in Florida

Nicholas Kristof MAY 26, 2017

When she was a scrawny 11-year-old, Sherry Johnson found out one day that she was about to be married to a 20-year-old member of her church who had raped her.

“It was forced on me,” she recalls. She had become pregnant, she says, and child welfare authorities were investigating — so her family and church officials decided the simplest way to avoid a messy criminal case was to organize a wedding.

“My mom asked me if I wanted to get married, and I said, ‘I don’t know, what is marriage, how do I act like a wife?’” Johnson remembers today, many years later. “She said, ‘Well, I guess you’re just going to get married.’”

So she was. A government clerk in Tampa, Fla., refused to marry an 11-year-old, even though this was legal in the state, so the wedding party went to nearby Pinellas County, where the clerk issued a marriage license. The license (which I’ve examined) lists her birth date, so officials were aware of her age.

(more at link)

Police: 3 shot at Winter Garden block party

WINTER GARDEN -- 
Three men were shot at a block party on Bethune Avenue early Saturday morning, according to the Winter Garden Police Department.

A wake that was held at a vacant porperty turned into a block party along 629 Bethune Ave., Winter Garden, turned into a shooting incident at around 2:11 a.m., according Lt. Scott Allen.

This could become self-sustaining:  a wake turns into a block party which turns into a shooting which then become a wake which turns into a block party which results in another shooting and so on, and so on...

On 3/30/2017 at 6:00 PM, China said:

I got in trouble my freshman year of high school. They made my dad come in and he knocked the **** out of me right there in the principal's office. He thought he was straightening me out but what ended up happening was that I had cart blanche for the next four years. I could do whatever the hell I wanted and there was no way they were ever going let my parents find out about it.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I got in trouble my freshman year of high school. They made my dad come in and he knocked the **** out of me right there in the principal's office. He thought he was straightening me out but what ended up happening was that I had cart blanche for the next four years. I could do whatever the hell I wanted and there was no way they were ever going let my parents find out about it.

This seems grossly unfair....my principal added my step-father to speed dial.

And this was when they could beat you in schools

I was the redheaded stepchild from hell.:806:

• Like 1

A naked woman appears at a garbage bin, and it sets off a fight

A naked woman at a garbage bin has set off a dispute between city and property owner.

The owner complained to the city of Bradenton about the naked woman using the ground as a bathroom while he was taking out the trash, the Bradenton Herald reports.

But city says it’s his own fault.

Why?

Because a new garbage bin enclosure outside the law and insurance office is too small for garbage pickup, forcing the garbage bin to remain outside its walls, the city says.

But the enclosure is apparently plenty big for use of a personal restroom.

Property owner Jay Taylor said the city, by refusing to allow the bin inside the smaller enclosure, essentially “created a hotel” for the homeless to sleep and use the restroom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://wfla.com/2017/07/02/police-florida-man-sits-on-gun-shoots-himself-in-penis/

Florida man sits on gun, shoots himself in penis

Associated PressPublished: July 2, 2017, 11:52 am  Updated: July 3, 2017, 6:37 am

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) – A Florida man accidentally shot himself in the penis when he sat down on a gun in the driver’s seat in his car. ......
<more at link.....  but not much !>

• 2 weeks later...

Police: Jacksonville woman tortures girlfriend with BB gun, forces her to drink hot sauce

A 19-year-old woman was arrested for allegedly torturing her girlfriend by shooting her repeatedly with a BB gun and making her drink hot sauce, according to a police report.

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office began investigating after a woman got dropped off at the hospital with what appeared to be bullet wounds on July 9.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/new-florida-couple-fight-about-masturbating-shower-led-deputy-involvement/hqFDEah5u4dczWU24XjfHM/

NEW: Florida couple’s fight about masturbating in shower led to deputy involvement 

11:59 a.m. Wednesday, July 19, 2017  Local News
A Florida couple’s heated argument about masturbating in the shower led to deputy involvement....
(more at link, but really the headline is the money shot)