Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Florida....? oh yeah, Florida.

mcsluggo

"I Tried To Rip His Balls Off," Woman Confesses

MAY 6--A woman arrested last night for battering her live-in boyfriend confessed to cops that she “tried to rip his balls off” during a confrontation in the couple’s Florida home, according to a police report.

The victim told investigators that he initially got into a “verbal altercation” with Rosaire Francois, 28, as they traveled in a car en route to their apartment in Ellenton.

When the squabbling couple arrived home, the man told police, he attempted to take a shower. However, the report notes, he was interrupted by Francois, who “kicked in the bathroom door and grabbed the victim by his testicles.”

The altercation, police say, “then moved to the kitchen, where the offender grabbed the victim by the testicles and scratched the victim’s face.”

When cops arrived at the home, Francois reportedly made no bones about her intentions during the domestic scuffle. “I tried to rip his balls off,” she said, according to police.

Click on the link for the full article

Deputies: Deltona man finds bullet hole 3 days after shooting himself

A Deltona man shot himself while cleaning a handgun but did not discover the bullet hole in his arm until three days later when he changed shirts, Volusia County sheriff's deputies said.

Blevins told deputies that on Thursday he was cleaning a .22 caliber pistol in the living room of his Whitewood Drive home, a report stated.

The Deltona resident told deputies he held the gun against his chest so his dog wouldn’t jump up near it. But as Blevins stood up he felt a sharp pain, causing his back to give out, and he fell face down. Blevins said he heard a loud gunshot and then he hit his face against the edge of a glass coffee table, the report said.

Blevins said he did not feel any pain from the gunshot, possibly because of the medicine he takes for an old back injury, and only felt pain above his left eyebrow that got cut when he hit the table, deputies said.

Blevins said he was wearing a black, long-sleeve shirt and did not notice the injury on his left arm as he went about his normal routine for the next two days.

It was not until the third day on Saturday when Blevins changed into a light brown shirt, which revealed the blood stains, deputies said.

• Like 1

Man loses hand to alligator after fleeing from Lakeland police

A man, apparently hiding from police, failed to heed the posted alligator warnings and was badly wounded by a gator as he tried to swim across a Polk County lake.

Family members told FOX 13 Jesse Kinsinger, 21, and his mother, Rena Kinsinger, got into an argument Wednesday night at an apartment on Long Lake Circle.

Jesse's mother called 911 and told Lakeland police he fled to a wooded area behind their apartment and she was concerned for his safety.

When officers got there, Rena said her son needed psychological help and was having an "episode" related to post-traumatic stress.  He's been on medication since he was shot during a home invasion in 2012, she explained.

Police searched around the area using a helicopter and bloodhounds.

"He swam back across the lake because he knew the police were looking for him," said Lakeland Police Sgt. Gary Gross. "He was trying to hide from us. Again, he was not in the right state of mind."

Kinsinger was found lying on the ground near the lake behind the apartment with most of his left forearm missing. 

Minutes earlier, Taylor heard Jesse screaming.

"I said, 'Jesse, what's going on?' And he says, 'A gator got me,'" Taylor explained, adding his brother-in-law was lucky he was nearby. "According to the doctors and the paramedics, if I hadn't applied all that pressure and did the tourniquet, he would have bled out. So luckily I was able to get over here as fast as I could and I'm just very thankful that he's alive."

A sign was posted near the lake that read, "Caution! Alligators frequent this area!"

Jesse's mother said the gator tried to kill her son by doing a "death roll" to drag him into the water.

"He said, 'I was drowning, mom,'" Rena told FOX 13. "He said...'it took my arm with it and I was able to kick it in the snout.'"

According to Florida Fish and Wildlife officers, the gator was likely at least 10 feet long.

Why Is Florida So Weird? A Zillion Examples and 5 Theories

Native Floridians tend to blame everyone but native Floridians for the state’s reputation. As UrbanDictionary.com notes, white Floridans with pre-Civil War roots are proud to be called “crackers,” and are known for fishing and swimming in lakes and rivers; knowing what swamp cabbage is and how to cook it; eating cane syrup on biscuits and gravy on squirrel and rice; and knowing to take off one’s hat when hearing Dixie or any Lynyrd Skynyrd song."

"Scientists—not just writers—have found there are a range of mental and physical health issues that arise when people live above 80 degrees fahrenheit. One paper, based on 13 years of Australian data, “observed a positive association between ambient temperature and hospital admissions for mental and behavioral disorders.”"

I lived in FL for a while between Fort Myers and Sarasota (Englewood, Port Charlotte). I met some strange people like anywhere else, but no one like the dudes depicted in the articles above. I guess I was lucky. :)

Edited by FrFan

Why Is Florida So Weird? A Zillion Examples and 5 Theories

"Scientists—not just writers—have found there are a range of mental and physical health issues that arise when people live above 80 degrees fahrenheit. One paper, based on 13 years of Australian data, “observed a positive association between ambient temperature and hospital admissions for mental and behavioral disorders.”"

So they're saying they've been in the sun too long and their brains are baked.

Shark bite in Boca Raton: Woman taken to hospital with nurse shark attached to her arm

t was an alarming sight for beachgoers when a woman walked out of the water with a nurse shark biting a meaty portion of her right forearm.

And no matter what she did, the 2-foot shark refused to release its bite. Even when it died.

Paramedics ultimately took the woman — with the dead shark still attached to her arm — to Boca Raton Regional Hospital on Sunday afternoon, according to Boca Raton Ocean Rescue.

506x900.jpg

Did you check the Garden Center near the potting soil?

Im usually busy with the oracle they have posted up near Electronics...

I lived in, and still visit (still have family there) Florida constantly. As much as I hate the whole "Florida being Florida" stuff, I do admit that, driving to and from Miami, there are areas where you wonder to yourself "How may people have disappeared here over the years?" There are places where you can go and never be heard from again. Some of the most dodgy people and places imaginable. Good mix of bible thumping crazy and backwoods Gary Busey crazy. Throw in a little white power crazy, motorcycle gang crazy, hatian crazy, airhead/douchey transplant crazy, and a **** ton of meth, and thats SoFL in a nutshell.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

There are places where you can go and never be heard from again. Some of the most dodgy people and places imaginable. Good mix of bible thumping crazy and backwoods Gary Busey crazy. Throw in a little white power crazy, motorcycle gang crazy, hatian crazy, airhead/douchey transplant crazy, and a **** ton of meth, and thats SoFL in a nutshell.

You should write copy for South Florida's Tourism Board.

Police: Driver in hit and run may be body found under car behind Toys R Us

DAYTONA BEACH — Police are investigating after a body believed to be connected to a hit-and-run crash from Saturday night was found under a car behind Toys R Us, according to Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood.

There was a hit-and-run crash around 8:20 p.m. at Beville Road and Woodcrest Drive, according to Chitwood. A green four-door Ford Taurus that fit the description of the one found behind the toy store Sunday sideswiped an occupied vehicle and continued on.

Chitwood said around 11:30 a.m. Sunday morning a customer at Toys R Us, located on International Speedway Boulevard about 3½ miles away from the site of the hit and run, spotted the vehicle with heavy damage and the body of an older white male underneath it.

The chief said early Sunday afternoon it's still early in the investigation, but police are surmising the body is that of the driver from the hit and run and that he may have gotten out and went underneath the vehicle when it then rolled on top of him.

A news release from the department said the man may have been working on the car when it lunged and pinned him underneath. Investigators do not believe foul play factored into the incident.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Worker buried boss with dirt using front-end loader, report says

A man who goes by "Pork Chop" was up to his ears in stress Wednesday, so he buried his boss up to the waist, according to an arrest report.

A 32-year-old Sanford man was arrested Wednesday after allegedly burying his boss — Perry A. Byrd, 57, of Orlando — in dirt with a front-end loader and beating him into unconsciousness, a report said.

Erick A. Cox was arguing with Byrd at the construction site of the new Wal-Mart on U.S. Highway 17-92 in DeBary about 7:20 a.m. Wednesday when a witness said Cox dumped a load of dirt onto the site superintendent's head, according to a report.

The witness told Volusia County deputies that the dirt pinned the JEL Site Development, Inc. boss to the ground, so when Cox went to dig up another load, Byrd could not move. Cox then unloaded another pile of dirt onto Byrd, covering almost half of his body, according to a report.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fight over fart leads to blows at Sloppy Joe’s

In this bar fight at one of Key West's most famous watering holes, it wasn't a spilled drink or sleazy advance on someone's wife that led to blows.

According to the police report, a fight broke out between two couples this week when someone, who Friday remained unidentified, allegedly broke wind inside Sloppy Joe's, 201 Duval St.

"The argument was due to someone farting," police were told by a man who went to the hospital for a dislocated shoulder after the scrap.

Edited by China

Almost posted this in the Pulse thread but I think it probably belongs in here.

This dude...

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/florida-state-prosecutor-suspended-after-smearing-orlando-melting-pot-of-miscreants-and-thugs/

Florida state prosecutor suspended after smearing Orlando: ‘melting pot of miscreants and thugs’

Florida Assistant State Attorney Kenneth Lewis was suspended on Friday after insulting the city of Orlando on his Facebook page, WESH-TV reported.

Lewis first posted the disparaging remarks on Sunday, hours after the mass shooting attack at the Pulse nightclub that left 49 people dead and 53 others injured.

“The entire city should be leveled. It is void of a single redeeming quality. It is a melting pot of 3rd world miscreants and ghetto thugs,” he wrote. “It is void of culture. If you live down there you do it at your own risk and at your own peril. If you go down there after dark there is seriously something wrong with you.”

Officials with the state attorney’s office said that Lewis’ post violated its policy regarding social media, and could be grounds for termination.

Lewis also attracted criticism in 2014, when he sent a Facebook message stating the following:

"Happy Mother’s Day to all the crack hoes out there. It’ never too late to turn it around, tie your tubes, clean up your life and make difference to someone out there that deserves a better mother."

He later called it “an inspirational message.” He was subsequently forced to undergo sensitivity training and was temporarily reassigned.

In another post, Lewis suggested that Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotomayor would be working for McDonald’s had she not benefited from affirmative action policies.

“Reason enough why no country should ever engage in the practice of Affirmative Action again,” he wrote. “Where would she be if she didn’t hit the quota lottery? Here’s a hint: ‘Would you like to supersize that sir?'”

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

• 2 weeks later...

Cops: Suspect Dumped Vile Slurry In Pool

According to investigators, Thomas Lee Mason, 54, targeted the Embassy Mobile Home Park late Thursday night. Witnesses told cops that they saw Mason, bucket in hand, entering the Clearwater park, though he had “no legitimate business” there.

Mason, police charge, was spotted “entering the pool area with the bucket and then leaving the area with the same bucket.” Investigators have charged Mason with “pouring an unknown dark colored substance that had the appearance of liquid feces/diarrhea” into the pool.

As alleged in a criminal complaint, Mason “is angry over his eviction from the park” and is a suspect in “several criminal mischief events in the last week there.”

I recently vacationed in south Florida and one thing I noticed is if you're able to put an engine on something with wheels it's apparently legal to drive there. I got passed by a roving gang riding old 4 wheelers doing wheelies through traffic.

• Like 1

Home invasion victim goes to bat on suspect

NORTH PORT, Fla. -- A Florida burglar's plan to break into a Sarasota County home instead ended with the crook sustaining head injuries at the hand of his own weapon.

33-year-old Noah Dassat of Santa Cruz has been arrested and charged with four felony charges and one misdemeanor for armed burglary, battery, and criminal mischief.

According to North Port Police, Dassat broke into a home on Kennett Street last Thursday armed with a baseball bat.  Once inside the home, inside which was a married couple and three children, Dassat attacked the male resident.

However, the resident was able to place Dassat in a bear hug, and his wife was able to grab the bat and attack Dassat with it.

Dassat managed to flee the house but was later apprehended by Charlotte County deputies after using a fake name at a Port Charlotte hospital.

Noah%20Dassat_1467052135385_41175378_ver

• Like 3

Mom uses infant as weapon against boyfriend

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - An 18-year-old woman has been arrested after police in Florida say she used her infant son to batter her boyfriend.

<more at link.... but not much more.  how much more needs to be said?>

http://www.kristv.com/story/32380237/mom-uses-infant-as-weapon-against-boyfriend

edit... the baby survived the attach and appears to be doing well....  that much more needed to be said. 

Edited by mcsluggo

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - An 18-year-old woman has been arrested after police in Florida say she used her infant son to batter her boyfriend.

http://www.kristv.com/story/32380237/mom-uses-infant-as-weapon-against-boyfriend

edit... the baby survived the attach and appears to be doing well....  that much more needed to be said. 

The only way to stop a bad person with a toddler is a good person with a toddler.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 2

Woman who was driving while praying with her eyes closed hits house

MARY ESTHER — A 28-year-old woman was taken to the hospital for evaluation after driving into a Mary Esther house Thursday morning.

The woman told Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office deputies she was praying at the time and had her eyes closed, according to the OCSO.