Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Florida....? oh yeah, Florida.

mcsluggo

Just A Reminder That Alligators Show Up In Trees Sometimes

Cmr7jEZWIAAKVRf.jpg

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officials confirmed that Saracino was right, and the animal was indeed an alligator, according to Orlando Weekly.

And while most laypeople would be startled to see one of the large reptiles on a tree branch, tree-climbing is actually “surprisingly common” behavior for alligators and crocodiles, according to a 2014 study published in the journal Herpetology Notes.

Click on the link for the full article

Half-naked woman assaults ex-boyfriend with car, police say

Brianda Nayeli Ramirez, 25, is accused of of hitting Gabriel Sandoval, 38, with her silver Ford Fusion when he attempted to make a right turn onto Roosevelt Street.

Ramirez was wearing only a bra when she was arrested, the police report said. According to Ramirez, a day of shopping for a new truck for Sandoval's business and spending time together had quickly turned sour. Ramirez told police that after the couple finished having intercourse, Sandoval called someone and asked the person to pick him up from Ramirez's apartment.

Ramirez said she tried to get Sandoval to let her drive him back to Belle Glade so she could spend more time with him but he left her apartment. Ramirez said she put on only a bra, entered her vehicle and drove to Belle Glade because she knew Sandoval had to pick up his vehicle.

Ramirez said when she got to Belle Glades, Sandoval refused to talk to her and drove off. That's when Ramirez chased after him. Ramirez said she believes Sandoval slammed on his brakes and she rear-ended his vehicle. Ramirez said she saw Sandoval's vehicle flip over but she panicked and fled.

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/this-woman-says-she-breastfeeds-her-36yearold-boyfriend-and-people-really-dont-know-what-to-think--byl32Zi7JVb

Meanwhile in Florida, a woman says she quit her job so she could breastfeed her 36-year-old bodybuilding boyfriend on a full-time basis.

Jennifer Mulford, from Atlanta, told the Sun she wanted to start an "Adult Breastfeeding Relationship" (ABR) with Brad Leeson because of the "magical bond" it can create between two people.

She explained:

Cont at link...

12258-16g3qa5.jpg Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

Florida Man Has World’s Greatest Criminal Alias Ever

Poole was charged with assaulting a police officer and violently resisting a police officer. He remains behind bars in lieu of $5,150 bail.

What makes this case interesting beyond Pinellas County is one tiny detail: The criminal alias Poole has previously used, one “Dickface Johnson.”

579671612a00002d004f669a.jpeg

Click on the link for the full story

• Like 1

Moved down here 3 years ago... Everyone said I'd be used to it in two years... Nope, still hate this place

The year I moved down here we had 4 hurricanes come close to hitting the Tampa area, I think that and the alligator in my garage one day was my first realization that Florida is very different from Fairfax.

I still haven't acclimated to the heat, I leave the office around 6:30 - 7pm and my car says its 101 degrees.

I do like the fact we have no state tax though.  

The year I moved down here we had 4 hurricanes come close to hitting the Tampa area, I think that and the alligator in my garage one day was my first realization that Florida is very different from Fairfax.

I still haven't acclimated to the heat, I leave the office around 6:30 - 7pm and my car says its 101 degrees.

I do like the fact we have no state tax though.  

no state tax is good, but double car insurance blows. Definitely would not have afforded our house down here if it were in NoVA.

doesn't make up for the asshole people that live in south Florida, specifically around Boca.

• 2 weeks later...

'Go back to Africa': Bikini-clad mum launches racist rant at neighbours as daughter begs her to stop

WARNING: Offensive content. The woman racially insults the group in front of her stunned daughter - who tries to intervene

This is the shocking moment a bikini-clad woman launches a racist tirade against her neighbours as her stunned daughter begs her to stop.

The woman, wearing a red polka dot bikini appears to turn on the group after they make a comment about her body "hanging low".

It is believed that the incident took place on a residential street in Tallahassee, Florida.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/police-florida-couple-attack-grandmother-not-drivi/nsHDb/

Police: Florida couple attack grandmother for not driving them to house to have sex
 11:04 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2016 | Filed in: Crime

A Florida man and his girlfriend were arrested on Thursday after police said they attacked his grandmother after she refused to drive them to a location so the couple could have sex.

Michael Rubio, 25, and Jacquelyn Carrasquillo, 27, were in a vehicle with Rubio’s grandmother on Thursday and were arguing with the woman because she wouldn’t take them to a house where they could have sex, WPLG reports. The grandmother stopped the car and got out to walk back to her Miami-area home, police said.

<more at link>

Ain't gonna let no granny be no ****blocker

South Florida teen survives brain-eating amoeba

Doctors at Florida Hospital were able to diagnose and treat Sebastian DeLeon, 16, within hours of him arriving at the hospital.

According to doctors, DeLeon spent the summer working as a camp counselor in South Florida when he was infected. The brain-eating amoeba entered his body through his nose while he was swimming.

On Aug. 7, while on vacation in Orlando, DeLeon had a massive headache that seemed like meningitis. However, a spinal tab concluded it was an amoeba.

"The family, when they came to me, within four hours, I had to tell them to say their goodbyes," said Florida Hospital Pediatric Intensivist Dr. Humberto Liriano.

"I had to tell them, tell him everything you want to tell your child, because I don't know when the time I put him to sleep to the time I take out the tube, (if) he will wake up," Dr. Liriano added.

Doctors had to put DeLeon in a coma for three days and cool his body to 33 degrees to help with his recovery.

DeLeon needed a special anti-parasitic drug called Impavido.  It only took 12 minutes for the lifesaving medication to arrive at Florida Hospital.

"We woke him up and we decided to take the breathing tube out and within hours, he spoke," Dr. Liriano said.

"Now he's currently walking, talking, it's a miracle," Dr. Liriano said.

In the past 50 years, only four people out of 138 cases have survived a brain-eating amoeba, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

On 8/27/2016 at 1:05 AM, Dan T. said:

^^^CPR... That's not how you do it.  ***

speak for yourself.

*** the views expressed by Dan on these pages are his and his alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views of ExtremeSkins, Reskins.com, the Washington Redskins, or the Florida chamber of commerce.    

• Like 2

Deputies: Tavares school janitor poisons coworker over promotion

TAVARES, Fla. - A Tavares High School janitor poisoned his coworker Monday after she received a job promotion he wanted, the Lake County Sheriff’s Office said.

Russell Terrance Smith, 39, was arrested Friday on a poisoning charge after a fellow custodian reported to a school resource deputy that she suspected she had been poisoned, Sgt. Fred Jones said.

“The victim states that she returned to her office after cleaning the cafeteria and took a drink of her soda at which time she felt sick and had difficulty breathing,” Jones said. “Video surveillance showed the defendant and another custodian were the only other personnel who had access to the victim’s office.”

The woman, the school’s lead custodian, told investigators she believed Smith wanted a job promotion and he had been trying to get her in trouble. She told Channel 9 she can't believe it went this far.

“I just still, actually, haven't gotten past it,” said the woman, who asked not to be identified.

She told deputies she had sipped a Coca-Cola that she had bought from Wendy's and had left unattended on her office desk. After sipping the drink, she said her throat started to burn and she had trouble breathing.

The woman said she recognized the odor, saying it was similar to that of a commercial floor stripper that was near her desk.

Jones said surveillance footage showed that during the shift Smith was one of only two people who had access to the custodial area, and he said that Smith’s statements didn't add up.

“Between seeing him in the area, between the fingerprints on the stripper that hadn't been used yet over the summer, his fingerprints on her cup,” Jones said. “It just all adds together.”