Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Florida....? oh yeah, Florida.

mcsluggo

7 men accused of traveling to meet children for sex in Volusia Sheriff’s Office Internet sting

DAYTONA BEACH — Seven men, including a former Elks Youth Camp counselor and a barber who claimed he just wanted to see what an undercover sex sting was like, were arrested after they showed up expecting sex with a child and instead found handcuffs and Volusia County Sheriff’s Office deputies, investigators said.

The barber who was arrested showed up wearing a shirt that read, “I would cuddle you so much harder.”

Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood announced the arrests during a media conference Monday and he was joined my members of the agency’s Child Exploitation Unit, as well as Daytona Beach Police Chief Craig Capri.

“As many times as we do this, it’s like a moth to a flame,” Chitwood said. “You’ve got these scumbags (who) think they are going to have sex with a 14- or 15-year-old.”

Click on the link for the full article

Girls plotted attack at Florida school, planned to leave body parts at entrance, police say

Police said school staff initially caught wind of the possible plot Monday when a student told a teacher that one of the suspects said not to come to a part of the school Tuesday. 

In response, multiple Bartow police officers and Polk County deputies were on campus Tuesday.

After first period, the mother of one of the suspects received a notice from the school that her daughter had not shown up for second period. Her mother called the school and said her daughter had been dropped off that morning, according to police. 

Upon receiving that call, the principal organized school staff and law enforcement to conduct a search of the school. 

The school's assistant principal found the girls in a bathroom in the 500 building "with a goblet," police said. 

The girls were brought to the principal's office and one was asked to empty her pockets. When she did, school staff found a paring knife and a sharpener, police said. 

Staff asked the girl why she had a weapon, and she said she and the other girl were plotting to attack and kill as many students as they could, police said. 

Police then searched the girls and found several more knives, including a butcher knife, officials said. 

Both girls told detectives they had been plotting to kill at least 15 people and had been hiding in the bathroom to wait for smaller students they could overpower to be their victims, police said. 

Police said the girls told detectives they are practicing Satanists.

During a search of one of the girl's phones, detectives said they found a message that the girls planned "to leave body parts at the entrance" and then kill themselves. 

• Sad 1

Pensacola woman's butterflies may be breaking the rules of her neighborhood

PENSACOLA, FLA. (WEAR-TV) — A Pensacola woman is helping monarch butterflies fulfill their lifecycle.

Krissa White started a butterfly garden in her front yard six years ago.

It's a place where caterpillars and butterflies are nurtured throughout their growing cycle.

It's also the source of a lot of debate in her neighborhood.

Krissa White is one of the best friends a monarch butterfly can have. She is a retired teacher with a passion for nature,

White says, "We gotta keep them here so we can have a good food source"'

Her front yard has butterfly-friendly plants and trees.

"I have been known to bring them in, help them through their life cycle and once their adults and those wings are flapping I let them fly," mentioned White.

Earlier this month she received a letter of final notice from the Crown Pointe Property Owners Association saying it was against the community covenants to have any other animals bred or raised on a lot except for dogs' cats or other house-hold pets for non-commercial purposes.

White found the letter in her mailbox after returning from visiting her mother.

"I was really saddened when I saw that notice. When I came back I found the first slash final notice that I was going to start getting fines of 25 dollars a day and over 9,000 dollars a year for harboring animals," explained White.

The letter also said raising butterflies is not allowed on the property.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 10/25/2018 at 11:13 AM, Bang said:

Never have understood how anyone would ever put up with an HOA.

My mortgage, my money, my property.

~Bang

An hoa is as good or bad as the people running it and in the community

last place I lived had one. I spent time on the board. It was nice. It kept people who struggle to be adults from stepping too far out of line

Hauling an adult down to a meeting to ask them why they can’t cut their grass is an interesting situation. I had a lot of fun with it. Embarrassed him thoroughly as he deserved to be. 

Our problem was the community didn’t care to be a community. Everyone wanted everything fixed but no one wanted to be responsible for it. They wouldn’t even fill out the absentee voting paper I hand delivered them. It was pretty sad. 

43 minutes ago, tshile said:

Hauling an adult down to a meeting to ask them why they can’t cut their grass is an interesting situation. I had a lot of fun with it. Embarrassed him thoroughly as he deserved to be. 

If someone did that to me...my answer would be "Because I don't ****ing want to. Why do you feel that inadequate that you need to try and better yourself by trying to embarrass me....dip****".

• Haha 1

On 9/20/2018 at 7:41 PM, AsburySkinsFan said:

Hipsters and dads with kids play frisbee golf.

The latter is allowed...the former get eaten by alligators as a natural cosmic karma.

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

I dunno why everyone picks on Florida.

It's the bomb.

ASF, Disc Golf is code for "Let's get high". Not my thing so, I don't indulge.  

DOW, Well played sir, I was going to bump this thread myself...without the glass shards. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Xameil said:

If someone did that to me...my answer would be "Because I don't ****ing want to. Why do you feel that inadequate that you need to try and better yourself by trying to embarrass me....dip****".

You can’t cut your grass and I’m the one that has inadequacy issues?

its ok you had bad parents that failed to raise you to handle the most basic of responsibilities, and it’s ok that you can’t figure it out on your own. 

We’re here to help.  :) 

So X is why HOA's exist. 

Cut your grass or pay someone a small fee to do it for you. 

Cheaper than the fees. 

I have a feeling HOA fees are going to end soon anyway...for the most part. 

We always grew up with this thing called "pride". We kept our homes, lawns, and vehicles clean. Not to mention ourselves.  

• Like 3

There are definitely hoa’s That are full of neighborhood watch wanna have authority people. 

Like i originally said, they’re as good or bad as the board members and the community. 

I was on the board for 3 years before selling the house. We only had 1 issue, with one dude just not cutting his grass. He spent more time finding arguments he didn’t understand to defend himself than it would take to just regularly cut the grass. 

Ultimately he signed a contract that said he would cut his grass and keep his yard in something resembling decent shape, and that if he didn’t he agreed to be fined, and if he still didn’t he agreed we could hire someone and bill him, and he didn’t pay we’d fine a lien on his house.

he was too dumb to know he signed that contract, but he did sign it. 

This guy also got into a “rent to own” situation on the house with no paperwork. Super smart dude. And his landlord wrote us a letter from his “attorney” (it either wasn’t or he hired a dumb attorney” and argued that he shouldn’t be involved because we wouldn’t contact the bank if it was a normal mortgage through a bank.  He said they’d file harassment charges. 

So we sent him a letter saying a bank would have you sign to the responsibilities and he didn’t have this other guy do that. 

And we kept sending him bills :rofl89:

people get real snippy and like to pretend how smart they are, but once a lien gets placed they shape up real quick. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

You can’t cut your grass and I’m the one that has inadequacy issues?

its ok you had bad parents that failed to raise you to handle the most basic of responsibilities, and it’s ok that you can’t figure it out on your own. 

We’re here to help.  :) 

Hey look behind you...theres a point you missed. 

I dont need some douche with inadequacy issues to tell me when to mow my lawn. 

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

So X is why HOA's exist. 

Cut your grass or pay someone a small fee to do it for you. 

Cheaper than the fees. 

I have a feeling HOA fees are going to end soon anyway...for the most part. 

We always grew up with this thing called "pride". We kept our homes, lawns, and vehicles clean. Not to mention ourselves.  

Lol funny thing is, I now my lawn every week..lol but if I missed a week because I was travelling, or was too busy with family to mow it...and occasionally it gets longer then I would like. Believe me...if someone brought me to a meeting about that...just to spite then I wouldnt mow it for a month. No self righteous asshole can tell me what to do with MY property. Hence why I stay away from HOAs. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

Hey look behind you...theres a point you missed. 

I dont need some douche with inadequacy issues to tell me when to mow my lawn

If, as an adult, you signed a paper saying you would mow your lawn

and you dont

then you do need a douche with inadequacy issues to explain to you how to be an adult. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

Lol funny thing is, I now my lawn every week..lol but if I missed a week because I was travelling, or was too busy with family to mow it...and occasionally it gets longer then I would like. Believe me...if someone brought me to a meeting about that...just to spite then I wouldnt mow it for a month. No self righteous asshole can tell me what to do with MY property. Hence why I stay away from HOAs. 

This guy didn’t mow his grass ever. It would get waist high. He didn’t trim his trees so they  hung over the sidewalk and got in peoples ways. 

We were a really laid back HOA. This was the only issue in 3 years. It was eggregious 

and if you decided to just not mow your lawn we’d pay someone to do it. As the paper you signed Stated. Then we’d send you a bill. And if you didn’t pay we’d file a lien. Which the HOA has a legal right to do. 

Thats the problem with signing a contract and not holding up your end. You don’t have much wiggle room 

The thing is this dude was a complete douche. His laziness cause weeds to take over a bunch of neighboring yards. People spent money to maintain theirs and this guy destroyed it. And they had to spend more money to try to fix it. 

His direct neighbor had had their house for sale and he couldn’t even cut the grass for 3 months. 

He was trash and was treated as such. He was also a giant liar. 

Im sure he’d love to know he’s got you sticking up for him. 

Florida Man Arrested for Throwing Dildo Onto Field at Bills-Patriots Game.

Police were pretty hard on Florida man Michael Abdallah, 34, who was arrested for throwing a dildo on the field during the Bills-Patriots game on Monday. The cops reportedly used security camera footage and eyewitness accounts to grab Abdallah; then they squeezed him for $250 in cash or $1,000 in bond to release him from jail.

According to WKBW reporter Jeff Slawson, Abdallah was in court yesterday, and pleaded not guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct.

As Abdallah had already spent one night in jail, they really shouldn’t jerk him around anymore, and luckily, the judge said if he hired a lawyer, he wouldn’t have to return to court in December.

https://deadspin.com/bills-fan-faces-stiff-punishment-after-cops-pegged-him-1830123784