Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirk Cousins checklist thread

Tsailand

New list...not a list of things I want to see before I believe in Cousins as a starter, but just **** I wanna see him do lol...

**** I Wanna See Cousins Do List

☐ Win a playoff game at home
☐ Win a playoff game on the road
☐ Lead the team to a double-digit win season
☐ Throw for 30+ TDs
☐ Throw 10 or fewer INTs
☐ Lead the team to the NFC Championship Game
☐ Lead the team to the Super Bowl
☐ Win the Super Bowl
☐ Win MVP of the Super Bowl
☐ Win League MVP
☐ Make the HOF as a Redskin

☐ Throw for 5,000+ yards

☐ Yell "YOU LIKE THAT?!" to his wife during sex (ok, I don't literally have to "see" this lol...but I would crack up if a story like this somehow came out)

New list...not a list of things I want to see before I believe in Cousins as a starter, but just **** I wanna see him do lol...

☐ Make the HOF as a Redskin

So you'll be ready to label him starter if he ends up in the HoF after retiring?

Is there a Veteran NFL or something like that I'm not aware? A game where 70+ guys keeps on fighting against 80+ years guys?

I guess Cheerleaders in those games are nurses then, and a 3.5 yards rushing/walking in crutches, or a 20 yards throw and catch are impressives stats then.

They play on a 50 yards long field right?

So you'll be ready to label him starter if he ends up in the HoF after retiring?

Is there a Veteran NFL or something like that I'm not aware? A game where 70+ guys keeps on fighting against 80+ years guys?

I guess Cheerleaders in those games are nurses then, and a 3.5 yards rushing/walking in crutches, or a 20 yards throw and catch are impressives stats then.

They play on a 50 yards long field right?

Um...your glasses fall off while reading the first sentence? lol:

"...not a list of things I want to see before I believe in Cousins as a starter..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually your quote made me think of the scene in the Big Bang Theory where Howard keeps using astronaut talk to Bernadette while in bed, and she pulls up and says, "we need to talk..."

Chuckle.

Tampas defense is ranked #9. (Redskins scored 31 points). We didn't play any of the current top 5 defenses this year.

Don't feed the troll.

Cali, If a sex tape entitled You Like That materializes, I'm looking at you....

Kirk: you like that?!

Julie: will you please shut up?!

It went

Kirk: you like that?!

Julie: Yeah baby!!!

Sacks n Stuff: Kirk will you just sit over there, shut up, and let me do what you pay me for?

It's a sick fetish he has. We started this arrangement 9 weeks ago though so I can't stop now, I don't even charge him anymore. You guys might thank me.

Archived