Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unofficial "We're Doomed" - Venting Thread

Renegade7

Seriously? You're asking why it's penalty to block a guy after you've taken him out of the field of play? Really?

The whistle had also been blown, btw.

I couldn't hear the whistle, but it wasn't like he drove him into the ground off the field. He just kept pushing and went off the field. It was a ridiculous call. Our line was domination.

Bad call on Williams. Guess if your a Redskin you are not allowed to stay on your block. WTF was wrong with that? It is OK to poak Williams in the eye though. Refs gave the game to them. Not one call against the fish during both stretches when the refs took the game from us. KC did show some inexperience. Disgusted.

Go back and watch it. Not as bad as it looks. A lot of positive to be gained from this game despite some mistakes. I'm bummed, but not devastated.  End thread.

Idea is for people who know that but still have to get somethings off their chest first.  No point spreading it all over the front page.  Maybe even meme it.  We'll see, may get closed, may just fall off the front page.

My "pick on one player" vent...

How does the coaching staff justify Andre Roberts as the #3? I don't hate the guy but I just see nothing extraordinary about him at all. I'd much rather see Ryan Grant at #3 just to be actively moving him forward as a future weapon.

Roberts is not going to be the difference between 6 wins or 7 so why not get Grant the experience?

Only thing I can see worth venting about is the lack of confidence the coaches have in the offense.  The team is what it is, there is no changing it, and playing to not lose when you've only scored 10 points pretty much assures a loss.  There is nothing I hate more than when the guys not in uniform show that they don't believe in the guys that are.  That's how I interpret what I saw today.  If they don't believe the guys on the field have no reason to believe either.  Confidence starts at the top, or at least it should. 

If Gruden and the coaches can find the courage to believe in what they've built they shouldn't be here.  That simple.  Hopefully next week they can find some faith. 

Idea is for people who know that but still have to get somethings off their chest first.  No point spreading it all over the front page.  Maybe even meme it.  We'll see, may get closed, may just fall off the front page.

Yeah I know people need to vent.  But it wasn't as bad as some will over exaggerate it to be. 

10 points.

and unlike last year vs. Houston, no one fumbled the ball away in Miami territory, and the D made some great plays and got a turnover today too.

Great defensive play or not, Kirk threw two picks, one deep in our territory.  The spec teams gave up a TD last year too, I forgot.  Griffin didn't throw a pick at least.

and unlike last year vs. Houston, no one fumbled the ball away in Miami territory, and the D made some great plays and got a turnover today too.

Great defensive play or not, Kirk threw two picks, one deep in our territory.  The spec teams gave up a TD last year too, I forgot.  Griffin didn't throw a pick at least.

I'm not going to get into Griffin talk, but the first INT was terrible, the second wasn't as bad,  but there were a couple of others that could have been made.

He looks good when everything is in rhythm, makes some real nice plays, but has trouble under pressure and makes too many dumb throws. Today was just a continuation of Kirk's career so far. We'll see if he can build on it.

Andre Roberts better quickly show his worth or I can see Ryan Grant replacing him at #3 and Andre soon to be the odd man our and even activating Ross.    Dolphins got us good with the spread formations then giving it to Lamar Miller.... playing nickle or quaters formation out there playing the pass we had NO run stopping success. ...   Tackling needs to improve, as well as the discipline with the bone headed penalties.   Let's see if we look any better at those 2 against St. Louis.

Yeah I don't really give Kirk too much blame on the INT's.  The 2nd one was a great effort and good positioning by the DB, the first INT I felt Jordan Reed should've read what Kirk was doing and ran back to the ball.  But it was a broken play and thats what happens sometime.    we also missed 2 or 3 interceptions on defense... right through our hands (Culliver, K Rob twice)

Same old Redskins. They show you just enough to think they are going to win at home, and then in the end they find away 

to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

And it always seems to be a combination of things. Penalties, missed field goal, interceptions.

I did think the OL did well, the defense hung in there, and the special teams looked like ****.

Oh well, just another typical game, and likely a season for the skins.

Archived