Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unofficial "We're Doomed" - Venting Thread

Renegade7

I'll vent about the 10 ****ing minutes where we couldn't run an offensive play without a penalty. Since when is blocking your ****ing man off the field a penalty? That was a fantastic block by Moses and the penalized him for it. ****ing the refs and **** the special teams. Special teams really ****ing sucks.

Positives. Offensive line! They looked great. Little pressure on Cousins most of the day. Just need to score some ****ing points.

Hats go off to the defense this loss is not on them. You cant miss field goals and throw two picks on expect to win games

They weren't the sole reason for the loss of the game or near the biggest factor, but they didn't take advantage of 2 possible interceptions and they let Lamar miller get 8 yards via hand tackles and gave us no shot at the end.

Yeah they only allowed 10 points but the dolphins offense played very poorly

Meh. We lost a close game to a playoff caliber team. Defense gave up 10 points. Running game looked solid. Penalties are still a problem. Conservative playcalling was also an issue. Kirk was kirk. One bad INT, and one good play by the DB on Garcon at the goal line.

Special teams is still awful. There are some positives though. The O-line handled that nasty D-line pretty well.

Still, Redskins are gonna Redskin. Can't execute down the stretch.

I still think 6-7 wins is likely.

Nothing to vent about, we would still have won if the Dolphins hadn't of managed to shut down our run game in the second half. Shame really 'cos we looked a good smash mouth team in the first half.

Psst it's called "halftime adjustments." If you haven't noticed Gruden sucks at it.

On the punt return TD.... is it just me or did Tress Way have unusually low hang time?  The commentators didn't hit on it but it seems to me that our gunners are usually atleast within 5-10 yds of the receiver when he fields the punt.  Seemed like the punt was low (for Tress standards)

The gunners were completely stuffed on that play. They got mugged and couldn't separate.

It's annoying, but the best way to look at it is to recognize that we aren't good enough to compete in the division yet anyway, so not winning isn't a huge deal. The problem is the officiating is so suspect that it wouldn't matter if we were good enough to compete in the division.  

I agree with the first half of this but it seemed to me we were guilty of all the penalties called against us.  More playing time and game tape will help our young men adjust on the Oline. 

I'll vent about the 10 ****ing minutes where we couldn't run an offensive play without a penalty. Since when is blocking your ****ing man off the field a penalty? That was a fantastic block by Moses and the penalized him for it. ****ing the refs and **** the special teams. Special teams really ****ing sucks.

Positives. Offensive line! They looked great. Little pressure on Cousins most of the day. Just need to score some ****ing points.

Seriously? You're asking why it's penalty to block a guy after you've taken him out of the field of play? Really?

The whistle had also been blown, btw.

Dont get why people cuss directly at gruden. Those players lost the game within 2 minutes with those 87 penalties and missing st tackles. Everything else was fine, even the 2 picks. I mean are u kidding me with that 2nd pick.

It'll be ok. Not great but ok

Archived