Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins vs. Lions - Final

JimmiJo

Any idea when Kerrigan will see preseason action?

He's one of the few players on the team who can sit out the entire preseason and still dominate in the regular season, win or lose. I'm okay if he doesn't see any playing time until week 1 against the Dolphins. No sense in risking another serious injury to one of the best players on the team, if not the league.

He's one of the few players on the team who can sit out the entire preseason and still dominate in the regular season, win or lose. I'm okay if he doesn't see any playing time until week 1 against the Dolphins. No sense in risking another serious injury to one of the best players on the team, if not the league.

True...I like the depth at OLB if Kerrigan is unable to suit up week 1. Looking forward to seeing Junior suit up and chase the QB opposite Kerrigan!

True...I like the depth at OLB if Kerrigan is unable to suit up week 1. Looking forward to seeing Junior suit up and chase the QB opposite Kerrigan!

We'll also get a closer look at Preston Smith. :)

Think RG3 can play some tight end for us this season?  

Can he block?

I think tonight will be a good test for Cousins. He has historically played pretty awful in bad weather conditions - KC and Giants in 2013 were some of his worst as a QB. It's rainy and windy tonight (at least where I am, not sure about the stadium) so will be interesting to see if he can still look crisp.

Willie Smith impressed me last week so looking forward to seeing him get a start. 

Most talented tackle on the team not called Trent Williams for me. Never understood how we let him get away the first time. 

I'd feel much better him starting at RT Week One than Moses. 

Not doing anything yet. Expect the deluge about 9PM

Thanks man. Appreciated. 

Hail. 

Maintaining discipline by limiting penalties and improvement on special teams are two areas that I hope the team focuses on tonight.

ST has always been an area of great concern for the Redskins. Last week was no exception. I hope they prove to be a great deal more improved this week. 

Just hoping for a strong performance from RG3 so the media will shut up about it for a little while.  At least until next week.  Not helping that Trent is out, but we'll see.  

It's hard to see just what we have in our defense when it's a new system, vanilla schemes, and most of the playmakers on the sidelines.  Probably won't see until next week with them, or maybe even against Miami.  

Overall, just make some good plays, protect the ball, and leave the field feeling good about where we're going... and I'm happy.

Archived