Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

I'm sorry if I'm starting something here I shouldn't be.. mods strike me down if need be ...but am I the only person on the planet that would take Russell Wilson over Aaron Rodgers for the starting qb on my favorite team the Washington Redskins any day?

Don't sweat the mods, they aren't going to take action just 'cuz you asked a dumb question

I'll also step up my twitter game today since Im' doing nothing at work

Redskins have no comment on NFL Network report of Bashaud Breeland's one-game suspension. Said Gruden will address it after walkthrough.

"Once a franchise QB is signed, it makes it a lot more difficult to sign other players." http://bit.ly/1DfijIj 

Brandon Scherff's education process continues as training camp gets underway http://wpo.st/Yr-T0 

I'm sorry if I'm starting something here I shouldn't be.. mods strike me down if need be ...but am I the only person on the planet that would take Russell Wilson over Aaron Rodgers for the starting qb on my favorite team the Washington Redskins any day?

You remind me of a poster on here last year or the year before, who had INSANE trade ideas, every day, every thread, every hour.

If you would have continued to perhaps say "and move RGIII to safety", I would swear you would be him.....

Edit:

Whoops seems like enough people responded to that. No need to beat a dead horse...

Seems like the impressions of Griffin were all over the place.

I've read "really, really good" "mixed bag" and "heated up as practice progressed."

I would like to see progress from him, but I guess we really won't know anything until the first few preseason games.

clskinsfan writes:

It's embarrassing watching 15K Patriot fans running to find a spot along the fence in MA. And the picture above of our fans arriving at TC have 3 people in them. This fan base may be falling apart faster than I thought.

It is estimated that a little over 3,300 showed up in Richmond yesterday. Second smallest crowd since the facility opened.

I'm putting some of that to the miserable weather yesterday (mid 90s, very high humidity).

The weather is better today. Still hot, but no where near as humid. Even a bit of a northwesterly breeze blowing. :)

I think the crowds will be bigger today. We'll see.

With the Heat on RGIII, he plays it Cool on Day 1 of Camp by Scott Jackson @JacksonSports http://www.espn980.com/2015/07/31/with-the-heat-on-rgiii-he-plays-it-cool-on-day-1-of-camp/ …

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  47s

Had Russell Wilson not signed his big deal, he had an insurance policy set last night to protect him in case of injury. No need now.

John Keim ‏@john_keim  1m

Can confirm @AlbertBreer report that bashaud breeland has been suspended for one game.

clskinsfan writes:

It is estimated that a little over 3,300 showed up in Richmond yesterday. Second smallest crowd since the facility opened.

I'm putting some of that to the miserable weather yesterday (mid 90s, very high humidity).

The weather is better today. Still hot, but no where near as humid. Even a bit of a northwesterly breeze blowing. :)

I think the crowds will be bigger today. We'll see.

What's the normal crowd size, do you know?...Always wanted to go to a training camp, I should try to organize myself to go one of these days.

Unfortunate about Breeland.

Guess we know why now that Hall is with the 1s, despite just returning from an injury.

We should be alright that first week. :)

What's the normal crowd size, do you know?...Always wanted to go to a training camp, I should try to organize myself to go one of these days.

I live just 10 minutes from camp by car. Just right over the river and down the Blvd. Just can't make it on these first few days though. :)

I'm not sure what a normal crowd would be. I think the largest was something like 27,000 or something.

Normal, I guess would be around 10,000-12,000.

A Redskins spokesman said the team has not yet been notified by the league of any suspension handed out to Bashaud Breeland.

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo  57s

Redskins have yet to receive official word on Breeland's suspension, spokesman says. We should get some information from Gruden this p.m.

Unfortunate about Breeland.

Guess we know why now that Hall is with the 1s, despite just returning from an injury.

We should be alright that first week. :)

I live just 10 minutes from camp by car. Just right over the river and down the Blvd. Just can't make it on these first few days though. :)

I'm not sure what a normal crowd would be. I think the largest was something like 27,000 or something.

Man, I'd be fired from my job by now if I lived where you lived lol :lol:

Breeland will be missed, but it's just one game. I was wondering whatever happened with that incident.  I guess now we know.  Hopefully Amerson will step it up and have a better season this year.  Being that it is the first game, I would hope that Miami wouldn't be certain of how the defense will play with a new coordinator.  If we can pressure Tannehill, we should be ok.

I currently live about five minutes walking distance from the camp in the fan district. I plan on seeing this afternoons session if its not too hot (like yesterday). I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of training camps this year!

Man, I'd be fired from my job by now if I lived where you lived lol :lol:

The only reason I haven't been fired is because I'm not a big hot weather fan. Sometimes it is just too hot (and humid) for me to sit around in the sun.

Otherwise, I would've been in trouble back during the first camp. :)

Edit:

Whoops seems like enough people responded to that. No need to beat a dead horse...

Seems like the impressions of Griffin were all over the place.

I've read "really, really good" "mixed bag" and "heated up as practice progressed."

I would like to see progress from him, but I guess we really won't know anything until the first few preseason games.

When you read stuff like that, its usually best to go with Keim. Dude has like zero Bias. 

I currently live about five minutes walking distance from the camp in the fan district. I plan on seeing this afternoons session if its not too hot (like yesterday). I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of training camps this year!

Sounds cool.

I live on the other side of the river. It would just be a drive across the dime bridge and down the Blvd, but work intrudes.

Oh well. :)

When you read stuff like that, its usually best to go with Keim. Dude has like zero Bias. 

I don't know about that. He seems more critical of Griffin, and more forgiving of Cousins. Not just yesterday's practice, but in general.

However, he is better than most.

Archived