Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

Breeland suspended for the first game of the season for having weed a year ago.

Marijuana is legal in several states. It is not a PED. The NFL is waaay behind on this issue.

There are right where they need to be on this issue.

Playing in the NFL is a job. It can be a dangerous job.

You don't want some stoner out on the field without all his faculties anymore than you would want one operating heavy machinery at a construction site.

It is about responsibility. Which most of these weed-smoking players don't show.

You don't want some stoner out on the field without all his faculties anymore than you would want one operating heavy machinery at a construction site.

It is about responsibility. Which most of these weed-smoking players don't show.

Smoke when your retired, how hard is that. Your job is your body basically, take full and complete responsibility to how you care for it. 

Chick Hernandez @CHICKatCSN 9m9 minutes ago

The Galette signing was first reported by the NFL network. It's a risk with his off field issues (NFL investigating) DV charge #RedskinsTalk

Anything remotely interesting happen today I should know about without trawling through pages and pages?

Hail.

Not really, Breeland suspended and we signed Galette, sameold sameold

Smoke when your retired, how hard is that. Your job is your body basically, take full and complete responsibility to how you care for it. 

Exactly.

These pot-smoking players are already irresponsible with weed when there are rules.

Anyone think they are suddenly going to become more responsible without rules?

I doubt it. :)

The guy did NOT fail a drug test.  He received a citation (like a parking ticket) for possession of marijuana.  What happens when this happens to a Bronco where pot is legal.  The NFL is out of step on this issue.   

OL shifting some parts today. OL outside Trent is a battle , both rookies at G and Moses at RT

Excellent.

If we were living in an imaginary perfect world, I'd want to finish camp with....

- Long or Arie locking down the right guard spot

- Moses surprising everyone and locking down the RT spot

- Scherf cementing himself as the starting LG next to Trent.

- LeReibus showing promise at center as Lichtensteiger's backup and eventual replacement.

With the result yet to be determined, I'm still ok with the Galette signing because it's Scot and the coaches that made the call, but can still note how flexible so many people are with their stances on character. 

For more than a few, It sometimes seems like it's only other teams (I'm looking at you, Dallas :D) that should be chastised for signing "questionable characters."

Hypocrisy? 

**** it---we need to win some games!  :lol:

The guy did NOT fail a drug test.  He received a citation (like a parking ticket) for possession of marijuana.  What happens when this happens to a Bronco where pot is legal.  The NFL is out of step on this issue.   

If it happens to a Bronco, he gets suspended. Pot being legal in Colorado doesn't mean that private businesses can't set their own standards. It just means the police can't arrest you for it.

I assure you that if you work at say, Wal-Mart, and show up stoned, you will get fired.

Even in Colorado.

It doesn't make any difference if he failed a drug test or they found it in his car. These guys have a chance to have amazing careers and make millions and million of dollars.

They should do themselves a favor and stay away from the ****.

Then, when their career is over, they can move to Colorado and smoke all they want. :)

How are you expected to take complete responsibility for your body when someone else is punishing you for what you put into it?

I don't think the majority of these players are getting high before the game. I think it'd be quite evident (and not tolerated) in the locker room or thereabouts if it was happening. It's NOT like operating heavy machinery while high.  I suspect most smoke after work to relax or ease pain or be social (or play video games and order pizza).

With the result yet to be determined, I'm still ok with the Galette signing because it's Scot and the coaches that made the call, but can still note how flexible so many people are with their stances on character. 

For more than a few, It sometimes seems like it's only other teams (I'm looking at you, Dallas :D) that should be chastised for signing "questionable characters."

Hypocrisy? 

**** it---we need to win some games!  :lol:

You know I was on the fence, then I saw the video, He was involved in an all out brawl on the beach, this was not a guy beating on just woman, though he did use a belt on a woman. The circumstances looked out of control, don't know what happened before or after that. 

Added to this there were a lot of problems in NO as the team was expected to win a SB and fell way short. 

HumbleSkins retweeted Jason Pugh

I would like to know why in a full on brawl is just the famous/known guy at fault? Like going after deep pockets?

HumbleSkins added,

Jason Pugh @JPughNBC4
Don't know the story behind this incident, but it doesn't look good at all. youtube.com/watch?v=DK7WwvZA7t4&sns=tw  via @youtube

How are you expected to take complete responsibility for your body when someone else is punishing you for what you put into it?

I don't think the majority of these players are getting high before the game. I think it'd be quite evident (and not tolerated) in the locker room or thereabouts if it was happening. It's NOT like operating heavy machinery while high.  I suspect most smoke after work to relax or ease pain or be social (or play video games and order pizza).

Doesn't matter it is a condition of your employment. I really don't understand your first question or statement. 

Archived