Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

20 hours ago, Destino said:

Prison guards shouldn’t treat inmates that way.  It’s unconscionable for police to behave that way, especially knowing that any misstep on the part of the people they are intentionally terrifying could justify police shooting them.  They are ramping up the stress and fear, which could at any point trigger an essentially involuntary panic response from anyone involved. 

Pssst. I think that’s the point.

• Sad 1

This dude Ames and his Wife sound like real pieces of work if you believe the police reports. 

If you believe the police reports. 

Even if they are, though, Its really not much to ask to want police officers to act with some kind of dignity and with safety in mind. Not escalating situations to the point of unnecessary loss of life. People are eventually going to get tired of this. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Llevron said:

This dude Ames and his Wife sound like real pieces of work if you believe the police reports. 

If you believe the police reports. 

Even if they are, though, Its really not much to ask to want police officers to act with some kind of dignity and with safety in mind. Not escalating situations to the point of unnecessary loss of life. People are eventually going to get tired of this. 

Yeah the pointing guns and cursing at them I'm thinking wasn't necessary. But you're right, IF the police report is true then they are real pieces of work. Stealing a pair of underwear and aluminum foil? :ols:

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Reading that it seems like he was going to be punished and that the city meant to hand down some form of disciplinary action.  He just used the system to postpone any actions against him until he ran out of appeals and then, with no further recourse left, he retired.  The old “they can’t fire me if I quit” routine.  

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 10:30 AM, visionary said:

The guy in the video is a security guard from the hospital, not a cop. He called the cops and reported those people to the police, and instead of talking to the police they decided to pick a fight and got arrested for acting dumb. It happens.

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20190617/man-arrested-while-attached-to-iv-machine-says-he-was-racially-profiled

20 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

The guy in the video is a security guard from the hospital, not a cop. He called the cops and reported those people to the police, and instead of talking to the police they decided to pick a fight and got arrested for acting dumb. It happens.

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20190617/man-arrested-while-attached-to-iv-machine-says-he-was-racially-profiled

It isn’t a crime in any state in this country that I know of where you can’t express your verbal irritation with law enforcement.

The charge is a bogus one that isn’t relevant to the situation. They are skirting the Walton County law on conduct towards an officer. His started as frustration with a security guard demanding the come off private property where the security guard has no jurisdiction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

It isn’t a crime in any state in this country that I know of where you can’t express your verbal irritation with law enforcement.

No, but you do have to identity yourself. And you can’t cuss at anyone in some states in which is is a crime.  And you have to follow police directions, putting away a phone to stop recording, for instance.

Some of the responses in controversial threads like this remind me that the ONLY thing some of us ES'ers have in common is our love for the Redskins.  

Which is totally okay, btw.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

No, but you do have to identity yourself. And you can’t cuss at anyone in some states in which is is a crime.  And you have to follow police directions, putting away a phone to stop recording, for instance.

I looked at the Walton County ordinances and didn’t see any of what you are saying. 

30 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Are you serious? First of, recording these officers is the ONLY thing making sure they are held accountable in the slightest. I really hope that one day you have to maintain the standards of interaction with the police so they don't KILL YOU for no reason.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Are you serious? First of, recording these officers is the ONLY thing making sure they are held accountable in the slightest. I really hope that one day you have to maintain the standards of interaction with the police so they don't KILL YOU for no reason.

I agree with you about the recording, there is legitimate need to record police officers.

But you can be charged with obstruction of justice if you disobey a policeman’s order.

There are enough examples of cops doing ****ed up ****, this doesn’t meet that bar to me.

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I agree with you about the recording, there is legitimate need to record police officers.

But you can be charged with obstruction of justice if you disobey a policeman’s order.

There are enough examples of cops doing ****ed up ****, this doesn’t meet that bar to me.

I'm going to have to disagree, OJ is more like purposely going out of your way to impede an investigation. A lot of these cops like to pick on an innocent person, then arrest them for resisting arrest even though there was no initial charge for arresting them in the first place. A lot of people say that they are more good cops than bad...well where the hell are they? Why don't they ever say anything? There should be a law in place, that if an officer helps another in any way cover up inappropriate conduct...they go too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Reasons why law abiding citizens  don’t feel comfortable following officers instructions. They cuss at the police for many of these reasons. 

History....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1