Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

My wife's cousin's husband is a Baltimore cop.  Based on my opinion of him, not of the stuff about BPD surprises me.  

I also know a lot more good cops so I try not to paint with a broad brush.  But based on this dude and his cop buddies I have met, BPD needs a complete flush and reset.

47 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

My wife's cousin's husband is a Baltimore cop.  Based on my opinion of him, not of the stuff about BPD surprises me.  

I also know a lot more good cops so I try not to paint with a broad brush.  But based on this dude and his cop buddies I have met, BPD needs a complete flush and reset.

My best friend (from high school, college, life in general, also a skins fan) is a Bmore cop and he has told me some **** that makes all of it add up. But he also says they ain't all like that and that they work in some pretty ****ing scary conditions. 

He also has a night stick hand made named Freddy Grey so he's a dick of epic proportions as well. 

Cops are ass holes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I try avoid blanket thinking like that in general.  I know many asshole cops.  But I also know many very good cops.  

That was mostly a joke. My home boy is a good cat. Matter of fact I know personally 2 very good people that are officers. 

6 hours ago, visionary said:

So I recall a while ago, maybe it was in this thread or another thread. I was arguing with someone who was using the "if you aren't guilty, than why are you running" argument in regards to a case where a Chicago Police officer did that to a group of black males and shoot one of them in the back. I don't understand how people can't tell what the motivation was in doing that. It doesn't matter where you live, what race you are, or how you were raised, if a car rushes at you at high speeds, slams on their brakes, and men who aren't wearing police uniforms jump out, YOU ARE GOING TO RUN. 

Now when they get in court in front of a jury, and justify beating the dog **** out of some kid, or shooting them dead, they can manipulate the facts to make it seem like the victim did something suspicion, and therefore justify their disgusting behavior. 

I do love the "to-go bag" of ready to go evidence to plant on victims of a bad shoot. Kinda makes Freddie Gray's "pocket knife" look real suspect. 

• Like 2

Jenkins learned that the man's wife was handling things for him on the outside, and he wanted to extract her so he'd have to hire a public defender and plead out,

A public defender would force a person to plead out?  I find it odd how casually we accept that our justice system is based on wealth.  Like it's not an issue that calls into question the credibility of our entire system of justice.  Some problems are just so big that we pretend not to see it as a sort of defense mechanism. 

• Like 2

On 1/24/2018 at 12:40 AM, Destino said:

A public defender would force a person to plead out?  I find it odd how casually we accept that our justice system is based on wealth.  Like it's not an issue that calls into question the credibility of our entire system of justice.  Some problems are just so big that we pretend not to see it as a sort of defense mechanism. 

Agreed, hence my referring to it as the “so-called” justice system. 

On 1/24/2018 at 12:59 AM, Kosher Ham said:

OJ ? 

Come on man, we know this has been the case for many years. 

Sad...really sad, but true. 

The OJ case was actually an indicator of improvement. It showed that if you’re a POC with money, you too have at least a shot at buying your way out of charges just like whites with money. 

27 minutes ago, visionary said:

Am I the only person that isn't surprised by any of this?  People placed in poorly designed systems are more likely to behave badly.  If no one checks if any employees arrive on time, more employees will be late.  If Wall Street is allowed to regulate and police themselves, more Wall Street companies find ways to game the system.  If police are allowed to investigate themselves, more police officers will break the law and get away with it.  That's just how humans work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Destino said:

Am I the only person that isn't surprised by any of this?  People placed in poorly designed systems are more likely to behave badly.  If no one checks if any employees arrive on time, more employees will be late.  If Wall Street is allowed to regulate and police themselves, more Wall Street companies find ways to game the system.  If police are allowed to investigate themselves, more police officers will break the law and get away with it.  That's just how humans work.

Add in the fact that they are ridiculously underpaid 

Just now, Destino said:

And dealing with criminals and people at their worst everyday.

My home boy I tell y'all about told me he walked in on a crime scene. Lady working at a 7-11 (in bmore) was being raped when she grabbed a hammer and broke this dudes scull clean open and did not stop swinging until they pulled her off. He said brains and chunks literally everywhere. 

Said that **** changed him. Shortly after that he would send us casual ass pics of him next to dead body's or of people with holes in thier heads. Literally holes in their heads. We ain't shun him cause we were afraid if we did he wouldnt seek help. At some point the force MADE his ass take therapy and it helped him. But damn does that **** mess up people. You are not supposed to see that kind of stuff.

I feel for cops sometimes i really do. It's a ****ed up world we live in. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Llevron said:

Add in the fact that they are ridiculously underpaid 

They’re gubment employees. Therefore, according to the Republic party, they’re worthless bums stealing a paycheck. Oh wait, I forgot. The heroes in blue are the only exception...even down to the anti union thing. All unions are bad...except for the police unions. ??

4 hours ago, Passepartout said:

Remember the cops there are 95%that are good. Sadly the bad ones make the news. And really it is time to show that they do have to put everybody's lives ahead of their own. That is what they do for a living. Remember that.

How many of the 95% knew this ?? was going on and said nothing? Sorry, but that part of the 95% are as much thugs as the guys doing all the dirt. For us civilians, not reporting a crime can make you an accomplice. If you’re a cop, it puts you in the clear as “one of the good ones.”

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Passepartout said:

Remember the cops there are 95%that are good. Sadly the bad ones make the news. And really it is time to show that they do have to put everybody's lives ahead of their own. That is what they do for a living. Remember that.

I'd rather not worry about how many are good and how many are bad, and just make it so law enforcement never investigates itself.  All police violence should be investigated by federal agents that do not answer to any local police chief or mayor.  That's a good starting point. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Passepartout said:

People need to stop believing these 90%+ number of cops are good stuff. You don’t have 90%+ bring good and let this crap go on for years. This is a completely corrupt system. Listen to the testimonies, those guys didn’t fear Internal Affairs at all. Some of them had protection from high up the chain. 

When people are willing to believe it’s a “few bad apples” it let's everyone off the hook. Those who were aware of crimes being committed by their coworkers and looked the other way, and those who engaged in the corruption as well. 

• Like 3