Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

6 minutes ago, grego said:

the rotherham thing has to do with what hes doing- the desire for (many) white people to avoid being seen as anything resembling a racist is so strong, they will turn a blind eye to someone of another race doing something obviously wrong. i'll pm you the details later

Dont bother, I get the gist of it I think. Basically over compensating so that you dont seem racist. I have to do it every day at work so I can continue to pay my bills. I appreciate it though and ill google at some point. (Supposed to be working too but there are like 3 people in the office and my work load is dependent on the amount of people here really) 

Yea as usual we see things differently. And as usual im sure we will eventually come to some sort of understanding. Its all good. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

Yes, I didn't see anything that directly showed any African American men going ape **** on a cop and not dying. Can you find the part where it shows that?

i thought the moskos site had videos organized into 9more) categories but just clicking around, i can't find ones that don't involve shootings, but i think they are there somewhere. other places ive seen some crazy ones are world star hip hop and youtube. if you look under blue lives matter in youtube, you'll find a bunch where someone (black male) was going nuts and didnt get shot. if you open up the first one in youtube, there will be more like it in the cue.

obviously, blue lives matter wants to show these kinds of videos, while opponents will show bad shootings, which is really my point. every site has an agenda they want to emphasize. if youre not looking for them, youre not likely to find them. and when we dont see them, we assume they dont exist, but they do. some of the worst shootings by cops ive seen were white victims (those are on the cop in the hood site, link is below). if there are 4x as many whites killed than blacks, you would expect there would be a bunch of bad ones just based on the numbers. you just don't hear about them because it doesn't get clicks. 

http://www.copinthehood.com/2016/07/reducing-police-involved-shooting.html

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

All that is nice but as usual you are talking yourself in circles. 

Point to the exact moment in that tweet where he said black on black crime isn't real or a problem. 

He only points to the fact that its falling. How is that a bad thing? He doesn't even offer an opinion from what I have read. He literally just spits stats. 

Honestly, when I first saw that tweet posted it came across as if Reilly was trying to downplay black-on-black crime. Not sure if he truly was, but that is exactly how it came across. 

He neglects to mention that the rate for black-on-black has never dropped below white-on-white at the same time. So while violence is dropping overall in the country, black-on-black remains higher than white-on-white. When you add the context that whites are the majority of the population at 61.3% and African-Americans account for just 13% of the population, that shows much, much more how bad the black-on-black violence problem truly is. When 13% of the population are killing each other at a higher rate than 61% of the population, that is a major problem. 

But Reilly asserts that a valid retort to black-on-black violence is that the rate is lower than whites were several years ago, while ignoring that rates have dropped for all and 13% remains higher than 61%

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Llevron said:

He should. The single greatest argument I get is "If your people dying is so important to you then what about black on black crime??" 

Now I have a pretty chart with all likes of lines and numbers to satiate these losers. 

That's the non-lethal chart shown (agree it's great it's going down) but the homicides rates are staying steady:

123.jpg

Edited by steve09ru

Edit: actually that's probably not fair. 

Y'all I guess read it differently then me. I see the tweet and I think "oh good, less black on black crime" not "The single greatest problem in the black community is black on black crime and this white man is trying to diminish that fact". 

We differ here, apparently. Got it. I accept that fact. I don't see further need for debate. 

Edited by Llevron

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20171030/gravesend/nypd-rape-detectives-indictment-coney-island

BROOKLYN SUPREME COURT — A pair of narcotics detectives were arrested on a 50-count indictment Monday morning stemming from an accusation that they raped a 18-year-old woman in a police van after stopping her on suspicion of drug possession, according to the district attorney's office.

"It is incomprehensible that two veteran NYPD detectives would allegedly commit such an outrageous act. They took a oath to protect and serve, but allegedly violated that oath by raping a young woman who was in their custody," acting-DA Eric Gonzalez said. “To think that these are grown men in a position of power, who are blaming this on an 18-year-old girl, speaks in my opinion to desperation."

Plainclothes Detectives Eddie Martins, 37, and Richard Hall, 32, who were suspended from duty Friday, were charged with first-degree rape, second degree kidnapping, receiving a bribe, official misconduct, and other related charges, prosecutors said.

On the day of the incident, Sept. 15, Martins and Hall were supposed to be working in the Brooklyn South Narcotics unit doing "buy-and-bust operations," prosecutors charge.

However, they left their post in an unmarked NYPD Dodge Caravan to pull over an Infinity coupe in Gravesend with three people inside, including the 18-year-old victim, according to the DA. They handcuffed and detained the woman after she admitted to having a small amount of marijuana and two Klonopin pills, telling her friends to pick her up at the precinct in three hours.

Det. Martins told the teen that he and his partner were "freaks" and tried to negotiate sex in exchange for letting her off without a misdemeanor drug charge, prosecutors said. 

As they drove out of the park, Martin got into the back seat of the van and used his cellphone to call the teen's friends and tell them not to follow the car, according to Assistant District Attorney Frank DeGaetano.

After making the call, Martins forced the woman to perform oral sex on him as Hall drove toward Bay Ridge, before proceeding to rape her, as the teen — still handcuffed — wept and pleaded with him to stop, DeGaetano said.

After driving about four miles away from where they picked her up, Hall took Martin's place in the back seat and forced the teen to give him oral sex, prosecutors said.

Afterward, they dropped her off at the 60th Precinct stationhouse, gave her the pills back and told her to "keep her mouth shut," prosecutors said. The 18-year-old was seen on surveillance camera getting out of the van just before 9 p.m.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
  • Sad 3

On 11/1/2017 at 1:41 PM, Kosher Ham said:

Depending on the rape kit results. Both, if not all 3 of those men should be charged to the full extent of the law. 

That's disgusting and unacceptable. 

I don't even understand how they still have jobs at all. 

Well, it's a really stressful job. Being a hero ain't easy.

• Like 1

Horse****

Anyone that stands by, knows these things happen and say nothing, helps cover them or files false reports, etc., cannot be considered a "good cop". That IMO is the crux of the biscuit, the enabling blue wall of silence that makes these things not only possible but commonplace.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So the only guy that faced any kind of punishment in the murder of Freddie Gray was the dude caught recording it. Who if I remember correctly is still in jail? Or was that the dude that got chocked out. Im starting to get this stuff confused to be honest. Cant keep up.