Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

Sometimes I think the feds are the ones that need to be fired. They must have some kind of immunity to be thugs. Due to working for the government. Though I do respect all law enforcement. No matter what way you look at it. Mostly good just 1% bad.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mistertim said:

"Haber, who declined to release the video footage of the shooting as well as the name of the officer involved, said that evidence will be presented to a grand jury."

Translation: "jack ****ing **** will happen"

Yeah, based on the backtrack by the chief, I don't think anyone will stand in the way of charges. Except the police union of course. 

Edited by Popeman38

Shooting into car is essentially the same as shooting blindly into a small crowd of people.  Unless there is absolutely no other option it simply should never happen.  This is how children get killed, like the six year old boy in Louisiana, and now this 15 year old boy.  In other words, exactly the kind of result any reasonable person would expect from shooting blindly into a crowd of people.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Probation, community service, and a job application to another county PD within the same state. 

From CNN:

(CNN)Michael Slager, the former South Carolina police officer who fatally shot a man in the back, will plead guilty to a federal charge of using excessive force, his attorney said Tuesday.

The crime is a felony, punishable by up to life in prison.

You can not be an officer if you have a felony conviction on your record. In any state.

Edited by Popeman38
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

From CNN:

You can not be an officer if you have a felony conviction on your record. In any state.

I was mostly joking about him getting another job in another county. That usually happens when an officer quits or is fired but not convicted of anything. 

I assume he won't be getting life since he plead guilty. So some jail time should be happening here. 

28 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

From CNN:

I live in Sc and work with a FORMER police officer convicted of same exact charge. He beat down a convicted murderer on a prison transfer. 

He can can no longer be a police officer. Police have eacothers backs no doubt, but this guy won't be a cop again. 

3 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I was mostly joking about him getting another job in another county. That usually happens when an officer quits or is fired but not convicted of anything. 

I assume he won't be getting life since he plead guilty. So some jail time should be happening here. 

Well, federal excessive force convictions have gotten 18 months for beatings with the person living.  Anything less than 10 years would be soft.

22 minutes ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

I live in Sc and work with a FORMER police officer convicted of same exact charge. He beat down a convicted murderer on a prison transfer. 

He can can no longer be a police officer. Police have eacothers backs no doubt, but this guy won't be a cop again. 

He'll probably become a prison guard.

• Like 1

The ****?  Why??

"After seeing his brother get shot, Jordan's older brother was handcuffed and taken by police for no particular reason," said Lee Merritt, the family's lawyer. He was not a suspect and there were no charges against him, he said.

The teen spent the night in jail and was released the next morning — and it was only then that he found out about his brother's death, he said.

So after watching his brother get shot in the head, he was locked up over night and didn't know his brother died until the next day.  

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/brother-teen-killed-police-was-handcuffed-held-overnight-lawyer-n753991

18 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Wait I thought CNN was fake news? 

No, i actually think cnn is the most fair. That's what i watch, Don Lemon and Zakarahia are the only two I can't stand. You have to admire Anderson Cooper. He's got to to be about the most liberal dude ever and he generally is capable of sticking to the facts.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2017 at 11:20 AM, Popeman38 said:

That's on the jury.

Correction, the all white except for one token, conservative, blue lives (only) matter jury. Most likely outcome, jury nullification resulting in a hung jury.

I'm shocked that the stories about how this "thug" once took a library book withouthis library card and other such infractions haven't started making the rounds yet. ??

19 hours ago, youngchew said:

The ****?  Why??

So after watching his brother get shot in the head, he was locked up over night and didn't know his brother died until the next day.  

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/brother-teen-killed-police-was-handcuffed-held-overnight-lawyer-n753991

That's our so-called justice system. **** the police. 

Edited by The Sisko