Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

This quote is from the article about the PoS cop who killed a 6 year old, autistic child. 

"Video from a police officer's body camera shows the boy's father, Christopher Few, had his hands raised inside his vehicle while Stafford and a second deputy city marshal collectively fired 18 shots at the vehicle."

Guess that throws the "just get body cameras" argument right out the window. 

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sacramento-cop-caught-on-video-taking-down-beating-alleged-jaywalker/

SACRAMENTO -- A Sacramento police officer has been placed on administrative leave after throwing a pedestrian to the ground and striking him in the face multiple times in an incident captured on video, CBS San Francisco reports.

In a press release, the department said, “the videos of this incident portray actions and behavior that we would consider unacceptable conduct by a Sacramento police officer. As a result, the Department’s Internal Affairs Division is investigating the event.” 

A woman inside the vehicle yells, “Nephew, just listen.” About three seconds later, the officer steps forward, grabs the man and hurls him onto the pavement. The woman yells, “Hey, hey! Why you doing him like that?” 

The car then moves forward as video continues to capture the incident, showing the officer on top of the man, punching him repeatedly. 

“Hey, hey, why you beatin’ him like that?” the woman yells.

Another officer arrives and handcuffs the man as he’s face down on the pavement.

“Oh my God, why’d you take him down like that? ... He just got off work,” the woman says.

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Like 1

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/14/us/georgia-gwinnett-county-officers-fired-video-trnd/index.html

More. And this one is so clear that the guys were fired in 24 hours. Good work on the back end, but they have to catch guys like this early. 

What's crazy to me is the dudes supervisor saying in his reports that he was always courteous and respectful with the community when out on the streets but the guys says in his defense that it "different" on the streets. 

Of course they are both white guys kicking a black guys ass while he didn't resist at all. 

Another step towards making sure trash like those two officers never put a badge on again. Is blacklisting them nationally. Too many times, fired police officers don't need to even go out of state to be employed again doing the same job. They'll just apply for a precinct a county over, and often times no background check is done. 

The PoS that essentially ran a drive by on a 12 year old had been fired from his previous department WITHIN THE SAME STATE. but unfortunately, expecting any kind of progress to happen is non existent with that racist Sessions in control of the DoJ. 

• Like 4

On 4/6/2017 at 2:45 PM, Gamebreaker said:

This quote is from the article about the PoS cop who killed a 6 year old, autistic child. 

"Video from a police officer's body camera shows the boy's father, Christopher Few, had his hands raised inside his vehicle while Stafford and a second deputy city marshal collectively fired 18 shots at the vehicle."

The two cops that fired all the shots and were convicted didn't have body cameras on them. There was a third deputy who did have a body cam, didn't fire his weapon, and wasn't charged in the incident.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2017 at 5:45 PM, Gamebreaker said:

I can't help but wonder how different the outcome would have been if the child were black or Latino, or the cops white, or both. Something tells me, records showing the child was a hardened criminal who stole multiple pencils in school would have immediately been dug up. Sorry, not sorry for that sentiment. 

That guy is clearly a racist. So how is an obvious racist allowed to brutalize minorities for two decades and the police department he works for does nothing until now? Because they had no issue with his behavior until a camera phone shone a light on their hypocrisy and they fired him. 

The leadership, as well as internal affairs, are just as responsible as that ex-cop for what he's been allowed to do. Internal affairs is a joke. 

A year from now he'll be choking another minority in a different county in Georgia. Jeff Sessions will call it "good ole policing". 

Edited by Gamebreaker
  • Like 4

Gesus crickies .. those videos are too often. Like it has been said, without video the guy who got punched and kicked would be getting jail time for resisting and assaulting an officer. 

What I hate is that the officer will go through years of appeals and then the day before sentencing, he will resign and get full benefits and be allowed to just drive over to the next state or county and get a job there. 

Police Union, higher ups, IA really have to start exposing the bad apples and get them fired. 

Sad part is there was so much momentum going towards actual police reform. Then Trump and Sessions happened. Thankfully that Fed judge approved the balt city PD reform the day or so before Sessions could kill it. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2017 at 4:25 PM, The Sisko said:

I can't help but wonder how different the outcome would have been if the child were black or Latino, or the cops white, or both. Something tells me, records showing the child was a hardened criminal who stole multiple pencils in school would have immediately been dug up. Sorry, not sorry for that sentiment. 

There would have been riots? 

Sorry not sorry either. 

• Like 1

Yall are discussing a permanent and purposeful system that allows this stuff to happen. It doesn't just happen. It was intended this way from the start and will continue. At least as long as Jeff sessions makes the rules and honestly we should expect much longer than that. 

He is 100% going to be back to kicking black ass once people forget his name. They need more "good" cops after all. 

Also - Bad apple is spoiled by the bunch and not the other way around in these cases. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

There would have been riots? 

Sorry not sorry either. 

Probably not riots. I can guess what you are trying to imply but we are talking about abusive police, not a college sports team. Wouldnt be riots in this case playa you know that I'm sure.  

Edited by Llevron

"Don't shoot me" said the 13 y/o boy as he and his friends were being held at gunpoint by police in Grand Rapids. 

Apparently somebody "reported" that one of the boys had a gun, but police said there was no weapon found.

I'm so proud of the young men for complying, because arguing with cops, even if you've truly done nothing wrong, can get you killed.  

• Like 1

On 4/18/2017 at 9:48 PM, grego said:

As someone who's been attacked by a dog, in much the same manner (with it busting open the door to get to me), I'm withholding judgement on this one. That **** is terrifying. 

39 minutes ago, youngchew said:

"Don't shoot me" said the 13 y/o boy as he and his friends were being held at gunpoint by police in Grand Rapids. 

Apparently somebody "reported" that one of the boys had a gun, but police said there was no weapon found.

I'm so proud of the young men for complying, because arguing with cops, even if you've truly done nothing wrong, can get you killed. 

i'm confused.  what exactly did the cops do that was so wrong in this video?

46 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Out of curiousity if the cops got a call that the kids had a gun, what else is he supposed to do? Kids kill, they aren't "gods innocent children". Personally, i think cop handled the situation correctly. Job well done.