Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83

PCS

"Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... Human." - Kirk, STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN

His final message to all of us, tweed Sunday:  

“A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP.” - Leonard Nimoy

RIP Mr Nimoy. You were the one who taught me that intelligence and logic can be heroic. Thank you.

Nanoo nanoo my friend, Nanoo nanoo.  The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.  Unless the many are just laying around collecting welfare, food stamps, and free health care.  But that's not a problem in the year 2231, and its not particularly relevant to this thread.

To the man with the worst case of chicken pox I have ever seen (re: the end of Star Trek II), I salute you.

Great sci-fi character yes. But I think his work in the realm of infant and toddler care was infinitely more important and what we should remember him for.

Umm... wrong guy. Dr. Spock is not Leonard Nimoy.  Nimoy was a humanitarian and involved in important causes, but not that one.

(Apologies if I missed the joke)

Westboro Baptist Church has said that they will be at the funeral.

Set phasers to kill.

I have stated that I am not a big Star Trek fan previously. It's more nostalgic than anything to me. Nimoy however was a really cool guy from what I understand.

Something has to be done about these jerks. Perhaps all of the people that they harass should go to a funeral, wedding, or service of theirs and picket and act in like to their disruptive nature.

Have these guys ever done anything that God or Jesus wouldn't be ashamed of?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1881975/westboro-baptist-church-announces-intent-to-picket-leonard-nimoys-funeral/

While many wept over the passing of Leonard Nimoy, the Westboro Baptist Church jumped at the chance to attack the beloved actor by protesting at his funeral.

These guys are so evil they would make a good Vulcan want to go all Romulan on their arses.

Archived