Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Yup one more week.  I read a LATimes article about leaked footage getting out on the net which is super spoilery and lead to the Russo's writing a letter to fans not to spoil for others.  Two letters actually, one before and one after the footage got out.  Be careful what your looking at on social media.  

2 hours ago, max21 said:

God I cannot wait, if the caps lose atleast we have Avengers, thrones and the draft to look forward to

It's too much for one weekend.  I'm going to wait to see Endgame until after the draft is over I think.  I don't want to, but the draft only comes once.

Thank God that Easter was last weekend.  Can you imagine having to waste all of that time with your family during a weekend like this?  Even still I can feel in my bones that my wife is going to ask me to take a day trip with her somewhere this weekend.  She has an incredible knack for always requesting one out of the blue on draft weekend.  Thankfully it starts on Thursday now and leaves Sunday open.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It's been an incredible month. Game of Thrones returns, Tiger wins the Masters, the next week is Easter, the next week Avengers Endgame, the NFL draft and the Battle of Winterfell with NBA playoffs mixed in between all this. Whew. 

Gotham finale is on too. :) 

• Like 1

So I was asked, "Why do I have to see the movie immediately? Why can't you see it a week later or another time? Why do you HAVE to see it opening weekend?" Well, some jerk just messaged me on Reddit and told me what happens in the end of the movie. Without me asking at all. He is just messaging random people who post on /r/marvelstudios and just sending this SPOILER. 

It's people like this who make me go to theater showings at 6 PM tomorrow just to be some of the first to watch it in the US just so people don't FREAKING SPOIL OTHERS

WHAT A CLOWN MOVE 

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

So I was asked, "Why do I have to see the movie immediately? Why can't you see it a week later or another time? Why do you HAVE to see it opening weekend?" Well, some jerk just messaged me on Reddit and told me what happens in the end of the movie. Without me asking at all. He is just messaging random people who post on /r/marvelstudios and just sending this SPOILER. 

It's people like this who make me go to theater showings at 6 PM tomorrow just to be some of the first to watch it in the US just so people don't FREAKING SPOIL OTHERS

WHAT A CLOWN MOVE 

Let’s kill him 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I received 6 tickets for an advance showing of Endgame (tonight). I unfortunately can't make it, so I gave them away to a few teenage children of some coworkers. This way, I also can't come here and tell you what happened during the movie after.

5 minutes ago, Yohan said:

I received 6 tickets for an advance showing of Endgame (tonight). I unfortunately can't make it, so I gave them away to a few teenage children of some coworkers. This way, I also can't come here and tell you what happened during the movie after.

He being serious too...because we all know you don't mess with the Yohan.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

WHAT A CLOWN MOVE 

That's some fiendish, diabolical stuff.  Some people just wanna watch the world burn.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

WHAT A CLOWN MOVE 

You mean the movie is still not live in the US?

So I have seen it befre everyone of you?

Which means for once I can spoil you all?!!!

Wooot!!!!

So I'm gonna give you two or three spoils about it:

Spoiler

Captain Marvel can't attend she's got haircut

I hope you saw all the previous movies recently

No need to stay until the end of credits if you don't want. There's no supplemental scene in it

And the most important one:

Spoiler

Thanos punches Captain America, Thor and Iron Man really hard!

Edited by Wildbunny
  • Haha 2