Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russell Wilson appreciation thread

Riggo'sRangers

A guy this good deserves his own thread.  Many downplay his role in the Seahawk's machine, but he is really the integral part of it all.  He makes plays when it counts.  He makes their running game better. He makes thing easier for the defense. Russell is the modern day QB, personified.  I am nothing but a Redskins fan for life, but Russell is so under-appreciated. Discuss.... 

A guy this good deserves his own thread.  Many downplay his role in the Seahawk's machine, but he is really the integral part of it all.  He makes plays when it counts.  He makes their running game better. He makes thing easier for the defense. Russell is the modern day QB, personified.  I am nothing but a Redskins fan for life, but Russell is so under-appreciated. Discuss.... 

As a true unabashed Redskins fan I concur that Russell is a fantastic quarterback and a great fit for what they do in Seattle.  There is no need to bash or diminish a great player.

HTTR!

I wanted him in B&G. Boy did I get lambasted for suggesting that a couple years ago.  Too small, not a good passer etc etc

Instead we trade away too much for a guy that hasn't really done squat.

Not saying RW would have gotten us anywhere near what he has in Seattle because they have so so so much more all around than the Skins. But we coulda stood where we were in the draft and got him. He's obviously more durable than the present situation anyway. He's taken some hits but also knows how to diminish the impact some.

So add me to the appreciation list.

Shove an icepick through your eye socket

1000 times over.

I have no idea what an icepick is, but i feel like it would hurt.

To any Redskins fan who roots for Seattle in the playoffs:

Which team should we root for if Seattle and New England make it to the superbowl? do we really want to cheer for either of those teams to win another superbowl? i wouldn't be happy with that at all.

I'd appreciate it if they'd just lose. 

Just don't think they will. But really pulling for GB and best of luck, Poker Packer!

Per Wilson:

Russell Wilson is 25-2 in his career, including playoffs, at CenturyLink Field

Seattle has won seven games in a row and 10 of its last 11, and also is riding an eight-game home playoff winning streak at CenturyLink Field.

I'd appreciate it if they'd just lose. 

Just don't think they will. But really pulling for GB and best of luck, Poker Packer!

Per Wilson:

Russell Wilson is 25-2 in his career, including playoffs, at CenturyLink Field

Seattle has won seven games in a row and 10 of its last 11, and also is riding an eight-game home playoff winning streak at CenturyLink Field.

Crazy he is 25-2 at home. One of those losses, his defense picked up Carson Palmer 4 times and still lost the game. 

Kid is crazy good. He's pretty much unbeatable at home. Time people stop bashing him as a game manager and realize he is a gamer.

Archived