Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Washington Nationals Thread - Hot Stove News: Daniel Murphy signed, Phillips is an idiot.

Riggo#44

Am I crazy to think that, if we have 200 million dollars burning a whole in our pockets, then why can't we keep JZimm instead?

Why were we so sure we couldn't afford to keep our own? Was the well just poisoned with Zimm?

We need bats.

We needed bats last year and we got Scherzer.

We need bats this year and we plus up the bullpen.

Am I crazy to think that, if we have 200 million dollars burning a whole in our pockets, then why can't we keep JZimm instead?

Why were we so sure we couldn't afford to keep our own? Was the well just poisoned with Zimm?

if the Nats really believe in their research on the years following TJ surgery, no way they were ever going to give JZimm that kind of contract

NatsFest was today

Some guy on reddit said there will be at least 3 bobbleheads, Harper MVP, Scherzer No hitter 1, and SCherzer No-hitter 2. Scherzer 1 and 2 can connect :)

So random...my Daughter totally "won" Nats fest today. Lol. She was pulled up on the main stage to do a lip sync battle with Max S and Rendon, then picked by Ryan Zimmerman to be on his team for Picturnary.

For being on stage she was given a jersey signed by the entire 2015 team and a Jason Werth Chia pet signed by Werth...

And to think, I was complaining about the cost...

So random...my Daughter totally "won" Nats fest today. Lol. She was pulled up on the main stage to do a lip sync battle with Max S and Rendon, then picked by Ryan Zimmerman to be on his team for Picturnary.

For being on stage she was given a jersey signed by the entire 2015 team and a Jason Werth Chia pet signed by Werth...

And to think, I was complaining about the cost...

Holy cow, what a haul, sounds like she had a blast!

Is Nats Fest primarily for children or all ages?

Chelsea Janes

‏@chelsea_janes

Ramos met Dusty Baker a couple days ago and he just started calling him "El General." Ramos doesn't know why.

I like dusty baker lol. He brings an old school feel to the team. I think this is going to be an fun year. I'm going to get out to the ballpark a lot more this season.

Nats fest is for everyone you get pictures and autographs

I am just not allowed to go because I'd just jinx everyone there. Met Matt Williams and he got fired. Had a pic with Ryan Zimmerman and he got hurt. Met clippard and he got dealt. Met fister and he played bad

Just misery

Nats fest is for everyone you get pictures and autographs

I am just not allowed to go because I'd just jinx everyone there. Met Matt Williams and he got fired. Had a pic with Ryan Zimmerman and he got hurt. Met clippard and he got dealt. Met fister and he played bad

Just misery

Then why didn't you go and get Jonathan Papelbon's autograph?

@Ken_Rosenthal - Sources: #Nationals want to add a second baseman, preferably a left-handed hitter. One possibility: Free agent Kelly Johnson.

Espinosa likely to open at SS for #Nationals. Turner could be ready mid-season. Espinosa then could platoon with new 2B and fill in at SS.

Archived