Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Washington Nationals Thread - Hot Stove News: Daniel Murphy signed, Phillips is an idiot.

Riggo#44

@Joelsherman1 - Hearing #Nationals have 1-yr deal with Yusmeiro Petit, pending physical #sfgiants

Likely replacement in Stammens role.

Been a fan of Petit for a while

If anyone recalls he was lockdown against the Nats in that 18 inning marathon playoff game. Critical to not killing the Giants BP that night

@chelsea_janes - According to person familiar, Nationals do indeed have deal in place with RH reliever Yusmeiro Petit -- $2.5M in 2016 with 2017 club option.

No done deal with the Nationals and righty Shawn Kelley, by the way. Doesn't mean there won't be, but nothing's official as of now.

@chelsea_janes - According to person familiar, Nationals do indeed have deal in place with RH reliever Yusmeiro Petit -- $2.5M in 2016 with 2017 club option.

No done deal with the Nationals and righty Shawn Kelley, by the way. Doesn't mean there won't be, but nothing's official as of now.

Per Ladson, the deal is agreed upon, pending physicals...

@Alden_Gonzalez - Source: Deal is "in the works but not done," though it could be semantics. @jonmorosi first mentioned it.

@ZuckermanCSN - 23-year-old reliever Trevor Gott indeed is coming to #Nats in Yunel Escobar trade. 3.02 ERA as rookie this season.

@washingnats - The Escobar trade means Anthony Rendon is going back to third base for the #Nats. #MLB

@Alden_Gonzalez - Source: Deal is "in the works but not done," though it could be semantics. @jonmorosi first mentioned it.

@ZuckermanCSN - 23-year-old reliever Trevor Gott indeed is coming to #Nats in Yunel Escobar trade. 3.02 ERA as rookie this season.

@washingnats - The Escobar trade means Anthony Rendon is going back to third base for the #Nats. #MLB

Missing out on Neil Walker hurts now. I don't really trust Espinosa, and Turner is unproven. I'd ideally like to sign a 2B/SS

And I still think they'll make a move for a closer.

Jon HeymanVerified account
‏@JonHeymanCBS
Hear, too, that heyward is said to have a $200M offer. More likely to be from nats or cards than cubs. Could be 4th team tho.

J heyward would hit a lot of areas we need help and he's still only 26 so the best should still be well in front of him

if he's signed, i'd bat him leadoff

Archived