Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Jeff Fisher Trolls Redskins During Coin Toss

LetThePointsSoar

Rams- will be lucky to get 8 wins this year. Next year ain't looking much better.

I mean, ya take a swing and there's a chance you strike out. I will enjoy their futility for years to come no doubt.

I mean, are we really trying to put down a team because of their record at this point? Can you even do that as a fan of this team?

I thought it was hilarious.

We are getting trolled by the Rams, ladies and gentlemen. We are actually at the point in our franchises history where the Rams can troll us and actually pull it off. :lol::lol:

Seriously. I'm 26, and was a snot nosed teenager the last time they even made the playoffs. And they have clinically depressing uniforms

Ultimate rock bottom

Some of the same folks blasting the Rams for 'not having won anything' yet are the same folks who both want us to build through the draft and/or don't understand that building through the draft takes, you know, time and patience.

It's the fundamental problem permeating around this franchise. The belief that we're always one thing away. A new coach. A new GM. A new QB. Whatever.

Rams are CLEARLY in ascension, and we're rock bottom. I sure as hell know which roster I'd rather have -- the one with the elite defensive line and strong offensive line or the one with.. some name skill position players.

I mean, are we really trying to put down a team because of their record at this point? Can you even do that as a fan of this team?

I thought it was hilarious.

Yea- I'm still a fan. Sorry, I don't like poop on my face. But especially from a perennial loser.

I get it, we lost the trade. Most are saying we just lost it 'more'.

But not really. If Rsms continue to suck, which I'll bet they will. Than they flubbed it up worse than us.

Rams- will be lucky to get 8 wins this year. Next year ain't looking much better.

I mean, ya take a swing and there's a chance you strike out. I will enjoy their futility for years to come no doubt.

the rams are 6-7 with the rest of their games being Vs Cardinals, Vs Giants, and @ Seahaws. I could see them beating the Cardinals and Giants as of right now. that would get them to an 8-8 season (losing to the seaawks getting them the 8th loss).

totally childish, something gibbs would never do. I think it's classless. And stupid, love how the Rams act like they built a great team with those picks, please. We'll see each other agIn next year as perennial botom dwellers. Congrats fisher

I won't go as far as calling it classless but will say it was in poor taste. Similar to passing up 21 with less than 2 minutes to play.

You won the trade, everyone knows, congratulations. No need to hi-light it.

Poor taste is maybe the better way to say it

They certainly got the better of us today, and their record is certainly presently better than ours. They are trending up. BUT they are also not winning the Super Pooper Bowl this year. They won't even come near it. Will they even make the paloffs? Most likely not.

They still have to prove that they got the better results from that trade. We won an NFC-East title off of it. They presently have TWO whole players via that trade starting. Their record is slightly above .500.

I tend to think that you don't pull that kind of crap when you can't overwhelmingly bury your opponents nose in the "We are superior because of the trade" department. Then again .. I generally try not to be an asshat. Seems that being a persistent asshat is what kept Grilliams from being head coach here, so maybe he's finally proved that point.

Exactly, boy we got one over on the Skins with all these picks because we keep finishing 7-9. I do wonder though if this was Gregg Williams idea as a Snyder smear for not being made the HC.

If I was a betting man, I would bet Dan Snyder's house on it that it was Grilliams idea. Hence, the reason that Dan passed over him as head coach.

Fisher led a team to a winning record in 2008. Since the trade the Rams finished 3rd in division, last in division and are currently last in division.

If they did "win" the trade it's about all they won.

Don't get Fisher's motivation for doing this. Like we need a loser like him to remind us how crappy our franchise is.

The Rams have had two defensive shutouts back to back. They have a tough defense and quality offensive talent in need of good QB play.

Every single one of you would trade our situation for theirs right now. They play in a tough as **** division and are still competitive on the field.

Our "team" is full of snitching losers who backstab each other and are looking out for only their bottom line. The moment going gets tough for anyone on this team, they throw everyone and their mother under the bus. 

**** this team and good on Jeff Fischer. I'm also happy for Gregg Williams. Snyder deserves this.

Besides him and GG laughing their asses off when this was thought of, I bet Fisher told his buddy Mike Shanahan to tune in for the coin toss for a special surprise. Snyder is probably embarrassed and furious. Good. Still think the trade would have never happened had we known we were about to get ****ed by Goodell and the other owners though. Karma's a ****.

Classless, that turd has never won anything that mattered. **** him

Not only that he is one of the more over rated coaches in the league.  He is the only coach in recent memory that can go 7-9, 6-10 and everyone in the media talks about what a great job he does, what damn joke.

Archived