Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So Lets get this straight….

Kappa141

As a Rams fan, I just want to say, hang in there.  The Rams had the worst 6 years of any NFL team ever and now they are on the cusp of being unstoppable.

Washington needs to clean house.

Some of us have been hanging in there for two decades now with the last 15 years belonging to Snotter. You guys have enjoyed two Super Bowl appearances in that time. In the end, we still have a dolt for an owner. That's the difference between our sucky years and yours. Your franchise has hope.

As a Rams fan, I just want to say, hang in there.  The Rams had the worst 6 years of any NFL team ever and now they are on the cusp of being unstoppable.

Shanahan says "you're welcome."  Most lopsided trade since Herschel Walker.

We, on the other hand, had 5 first rounders in 2 years (99-00), and all we got out of it was Brad Johnson, Chris Samuels, and Lavar Arrington.  5 (high) first rounders, and we only got one solid player.

Interesting.

I just heard that the 6 Rams players that were on the field for the coin toss was the players the Rams got in the Griffin trade.

talk about rubbing it in the nose of the team even before the game started.

I hope this isn't the case but would not be surprised if it were...

Snyder must go. He has always been and will always be the problem.

Not to single you our, and I by no means am a Snyder supporter... But the Snyder thing is BS.

I already highlited owners like Irsay, Jones and Davis who by most accounts could be bigger douches but all had success. Mostly by luck.

Seriously, winning is hard to do. Snyder is not a good owner. But either are alot of successful owners.

I blame Zoony.  He wanted us to lose all our remaining games.  His wish making skills are prodigiously painful.

Im numb to this BS franchise and losing. But can we at least act like we are trying and at least put up 3 points. Its time to break out the brown paper bags. 

Not to single you our, and I by no means am a Snyder supporter... But the Snyder thing is BS.

I totally agree.......Get Bruce (and the other 2 douche bags picking the talent) the hell out of here. 

I've been a fan almost exactly the same amount ~45+ years .. I have never been this despondent about this team!  My 'room for grace' is expended! I thought last year was horrible .. this year is worse! A lot of it has to do with how bad this team is playing AND Gruden having all but blown up THREE .. count 'em .. THREE quarterbacks! I honestly have never felt like I want to throw up as much as I have over this team after the last couple of weeks. And that's saying a LOT, because this team has stolen my lunch money FAR too many times over the last 22 years!  I just don't know after putting up with this team (especially during much of the Snyder years) if my heart/peace-of-mind can put up with it anymore! It's never been this bad!

I would have been satisfied with a 6-7 win season .. at least we would be moving out of the ditch. But we are just as bad as last year, and the head coach has blown up EVERYTHING with his mouth and his failure to do what he was largely hired to do .. coach our young quarterbacks! If he didn't think he had the capability to be head coach AND coach the QBs, then he should have brought in a quarterbacks coach as so many teams do. But he didn't .. and instead of keeping his lips zipped about his failure until the offseason when he could bring in a QB coach, he opened his trap and all but destroyed the careers of his two young quarterbacks!

I would have been happy with 1 or 2 wins as long as the team showed it was progressing each and every week.

I too thought last season was the lowest it could get. Man, was I sadly mistaken.

1:Porous Defense

2:Offensive Line is atrocious

3:No QB to speak of

There is no future right now, To expect a turnaround in less than 3 years is ludicrous. A fan for almost 45 years..and this is the saddest I have ever seen this organization. (If you can call it that, better to call it a disorganization!)

Kappa141

Member Since 02 Dec 2014

As it stands, there is no hope.

The ONLY bullet left is a GM/football czar who would clean house & start from scratch...so that we can have something resembling a team in 3 years, and contend in 5.

This is the only proper response, but 5 years to contend might be too much to ask. 

Finally a reasonable thread started around here.  <sigh>,......god they suck.

I already highlited owners like Irsay, Jones and Davis who by most accounts could be bigger douches but all had success. Mostly by luck.

Seriously, winning is hard to do. Snyder is not a good owner. But either are alot of successful owners.

Ok… Irsay for example, doesn't involve himself like Snyder does.

Jones and Davis both have more football experience in their little pinky than Danny could ever hope to have and they are / were, by and large, failures. Dan knows NOTHING about football but wants to run the team. It's an absolute joke. I'm about as qualified to lead the next space launch.

Shanahan says "you're welcome."  Most lopsided trade since Herschel Walker.

We, on the other hand, had 5 first rounders in 2 years (99-00), and all we got out of it was Brad Johnson, Chris Samuels, and Lavar Arrington.  5 (high) first rounders, and we only got one solid player.

No its not, its not even close.

The Rams haven't had a winning record since the trade. Its not where near the Walker trade where the Cowboys got key pieces to their dynasty. The Rams have a couple good players and that's it. Some of them don't even play anymore (Pead and Stacy). Let's stop acting like this trade has propelled the Rams to greatness. In the 3 seasons since the trade they've won 20 games. Sure it's more than us, but we at least have a playoff apperance to show for it.

I realize you are on a high after getting a shutout and all, but don't get too ****y. The Rams are far, far away from being an "unstoppable" team.

I realize you are on a high after getting a shutout and all, but don't get too ****y. The Rams are far, far away from being an "unstoppable" team.

They were (unstoppable by the Skins) yesterday.  And apparently last week against Oakland.  When was the last time that we could say that about the Skins?  Hell, when was the last time that the Skins shut someone out, Never mind 2 games in a row. 

He should be high after the past 2 weeks.  He has a lot to look forward to.  Sadly, it doesn't look like the Skins have anything to look forward to except for the media circus its going to be for the next several months.

Interesting.

I just heard that the 6 Rams players that were on the field for the coin toss was the players the Rams got in the Griffin trade.

talk about rubbing it in the nose of the team even before the game started.

Yeah, they knew they were gonna beat us handily. At this point who doesn't?

They were (unstoppable by the Skins) yesterday.  And apparently last week against Oakland.  When was the last time that we could say that about the Skins?  Hell, when was the last time that the Skins shut someone out, Never mind 2 games in a row. 

He should be high after the past 2 weeks.  He has a lot to look forward to.  Sadly, it doesn't look like the Skins have anything to look forward to except for the media circus its going to be for the next several months.

I agree. Ram's defense is stout. The team as a whole is hard nosed. I would do anything to switch places with them. 

Archived