Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Rams

JimmiJo

What makes you think this organization will make a smart decision come draft time with a slightly higer pick?

I never said anything about that. All I said was that from what I've read, most fans want us to have a high draft pick, and that requires losing. But when we play horribly in a game, people get angry that we are losing.

I'm currently in a thread with 300 people I'd not want to be on the same freeway with.

You guys are the ones who stop and stare at car accidents.

We are 3-13 in a couple weeks. This game is inconsequential. I'm really only watching to see if Gruden does something like the Steve Spurrier lips flapping thing on the sideline.

At this point, is there really any harm in playing RG3 or even Cousins? I think its ridiculous that we're throwing two QBs to the wind just to get (maybe) a few "W's" in an already dead season by playing a 3rd stringer who won't start here next season.

I never said anything about that. All I said was that from what I've read, most fans want us to have a high draft pick, and that requires losing. But when we play horribly in a game, people get angry that we are losing.

Why would we ever be happy that we're playing poorly?

And **** Haslett.

Archived