Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you drive? Show off your ride!

RawBBQSauce

Still on my first car which I got about 3 years ago for 7k with only 40k miles on it. Only have about 65k miles on it now.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with all the fixin's. Supercharged. Original stereo with the manual equalizer, heads up display that reflects onto the windeshield, and leather interior with heated driver's seat.

Not My Car:

30937770001_large.jpg

Actually My Car:

532880_3075481365835_2055877465_n.jpg?oh

Don't see how it's an obsession. A car is one of the biggest investments in people's lives and they should have the right to be proud of what they work their asses off to purchase.

Still don't get it. Vehicles are a tool to me. Get me from here to there. I don't post pictures of my hammer drill. Lol just a difference of opinion.

2013 GMC Terrain, mine is white

edit: now that I have time... this is the best vehicle I've owned by far.. it still rides and drives like the day I bought it and

its over 1½ years old now. Also got the highest crash test ratings in its class.... 32 mpg on the hwy and about 20 around town if I'm careful.

With our second child that just came we are looking at getting a roomier Acadia, or maybe a chevy traverse

(its cousin)

2011_gmc_terrain_slt_1_espresso_brown_in

Still don't get it. Vehicles are a tool to me. Get me from here to there. I don't post pictures of my hammer drill. Lol just a difference of opinion.

I hear ya.  

Gas prices keep dropping, but I'm still glad to get 37-41MPG in my commuter-kart!

(Stolen pic from internet)

2015_Honda_Fit_149-thumb-530xauto-34063.

Or as my wife describes it...

Simpsons-Tall-Car-Guy-1317414398.jpg

1999 Monte Carlo, all black, leather interior, moonroof. Came with auto lights and speed-controlled volume on the factory stereo, which has blasted me out of the car. It's a V-6 with both growl & throat...I love it more than I can even say. Like I said, it only needs new paint to be back to perfect. I'm only in it for about 20 minutes a day total, but I enjoy every single one.
When hubby's daughter's car finally crapped out, he asked me if I wanted a newer car (his ultimate idea was to give her the MC.) I damn near laughed myself into a choking fit. :huh::P

76johnp2.jpg

In hindsight the '76 Nova was a perfect first car though I hated it at the time.  I tried my best to kill it with Dukes of Hazzard stuff in the NM desert but I couldn't. They don't build them like that anymore - tough as nails.

Tacoma1144.JPG

Not mine but exactly the same.  I have a camper shell for the dogs.  Love the truck, I'd recommend Toyota's to anyone.  

A shop vac attachment for a concrete drill is pretty cool.

That's not a shop vac. HEPA certified dust collection system with auto clean filters. About 8x the price.

Shop vac would last about a week with silica dust, vs several years

The stingray attachment alone is $150 or so

We are not ****ing around here!! :P

This is just the little,put pictures on the wall,fix little **** around the house drill. Like zoony said,we don't **** around here.   :P

post-114727-0-19672600-1417975749_thumb.jpg

Oh. And if you don't have an impact driver in the tool collection,you have until Christmas to get one,(or a few days after if you get a gift card or two),otherwise it's take the man card time. ;)

(I'm not posting a pic of my truck right now. It's a sight. ;) ). 

None of these are literally my own pics, but these are identical:

Very first car was a hand-me-down '93 Dodge Spirit:

5153380007_large.jpg

My first car that I bought and paid off on my own was a '03 Saturn Ion 3.  Loved that car - had it 11 years w/ no big issues:

D7DCCD5D-7B79-45DB-BD44-46D7531282A4_4.j

Now, with a fam and what not, have a '12 Honda Pilot Touring.  Really fun to drive, and my first car that isn't green, haha:

BG36M_ilSOKyomcxjfHxDw.620x372.jpg

None of these are literally my own pics, but these are identical:

Very first car was a hand-me-down '93 Dodge Spirit:

5153380007_large.jpg

Dawg! Those 93s! My very first car, after working at Armands pizza for 8 months, was a 93 puke green George Prism! Lol

1993.jpg

Archived