Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you drive? Show off your ride!

RawBBQSauce

That's not a shop vac. HEPA certified dust collection system with auto clean filters. About 8x the price.

Shop vac would last about a week with silica dust, vs several years

The stingray attachment alone is $150 or so

We are not ****ing around here!! :P

ok, help me out here.

i have used 45 gallons of mud on my drywall.  i am pretty sure 30 gallons is in dust on the floor.  quickest way to clean without sweeping?

This is just the little,put pictures on the wall,fix little **** around the house drill. Like zoony said,we don't **** around here.   :P

attachicon.gifwh12daf.jpg

Oh. And if you don't have an impact driver in the tool collection,you have until Christmas to get one,(or a few days after if you get a gift card or two),otherwise it's take the man card time. ;)

Impact driver?  I barely have a functioning screwdriver.

I had to put the MC in the shop yesterday, gonna be about $650.

~You don't wanna know, so don't ask.~

OK...intake manifold cracked (small crack, but plastic, and thank God, to the outside instead of inside), radiator gunked up (it is 15 years old, kinda understood), and some other stuff twa diagnosed in the "Ask a Mechanic Thread". Hubby's reeeeaaaaalllly wanting to get rid of this car (he bought it brand new right before we started dating), but I can't do it.
It's a "Dale3" car. I ****ing love it. :wub:  :wub: :wub:  

Sweet ride, Bliz.  Those new Fusions look really nice.

Thanks man.

They blatantly ripped off some of the styling from aston martin.  When I was researching, one reviewer's comment was something like, "This is the car James Bond would drive if he were a mid-level analyst" 

Archived