Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you drive? Show off your ride!

RawBBQSauce

Ok so this idea popped in my head after they were talking about douchey car models in the RTT. Then someone was talkin' smack about VW's and Chewie stood up and said awnaw hellnaw.

So basically, the point of this thread will be, to post a pic of what you drive. Could be a car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, moped, bus, Halo Warthog, or even an El Camino.

Post the make, model, and year. Doesn't have to be a personal pic of your car, if you wanna dig up a Google image, go for it.

I just hope this doesn't turn into a gear-head thread. Let's just show off our rides and compliment and/or talk smack to one-another. I don't wanna be paging through posts of dudes arguing over carburetors and all-season vs all-terrain tires. If you've got a story you wanna share, go right on ahead.

I drive a 2011 Dodge Dakota 2WD dual-cab...it's black. This isn't a pic of my truck, I took this from the Wiki page. I'll edit the OP with a pic of my actual truck later.

image.jpg

2007 Chevy Colorado Z71.  Only 66K miles because my job for the first 5 years I owned the truck was less than 3 miles away.  Now, I drive 32 miles round trip and it's tacking on miles.

Extra Cab with 2 jump seats.  I like it because, while it's not 4 wheel drive, I got the model that has the bigger tires and suspension. 4 Cylinder, so it's decent on gas.

And no, I don't have a rifle holder, rebel flag or anything redneck on it.  For some reason I can't post an image.

Here is the link if someone can post the pic for me. Damn work browser. This one is a 4 x 4, but mine isn't.

https://www.google.com/search?q=2007+black+chevy+colorado+extra+cab&biw=1081&bih=498&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Nd2BVO7zJo_iggTChIHIBw&ved=0CCgQ7Ak#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=5vlpmt4fPYdt-M%253A%3BOeXbTGm5QQXLFM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimganuncios.mitula.net%252F2009_chevrolet_colorado_lt_zelienople_pa_96683453353287874.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fcar.mitula.us%252Fchevrolet-colorado-4x4-extended-cab-z71-black%3B640%3B480

Here is a video of one like mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZeQjBKChvI

08 GMC 1500 is what I normally drive.  But it can also be one of the following:

1989 Chevy Silverado EFI 3 Quarter Ton 4x4 (Single Cab)

1995 Chevy Silverado 3 Quarter Ton 4x4 (EXT Cab)

1955 Chevy Pickup Appachi

1957 Chevy Pickup 3100

2007 GMC Tahoe Denali

2012 Dodge 3500 Mega Diesel. 

2004 Saab 9-3 ragtop.  Got it for only 10k, with 58,000 miles on it, because everyone is scared to own a Saab since the company shut down.  

In my opinion, anyone who lives in Cali and doesn't have a convertible is a fool.  Life's too short.

0538Htw.jpg

2004 Saab 9-3 ragtop.  Got it for only 10k, with 58,000 miles on it, because everyone is scared to own a Saab since the company shut down.  

In my opinion, anyone who lives in Cali and doesn't have a convertible is a fool.  Life's too short.

I'm not in Cali but I joined the convertible club a few months ago for the first time, 2008 Mazda MX-5 (Miata) power hardtop.

20140530_075752_Richtone%28HDR%29.jpg

0538Htw.jpg

I have owned a few Saabs.   Don't anymore since GM bought interests.  Haven't owned one in several years now. 

Don't see how it's an obsession. A car is one of the biggest investments in people's lives and they should have the right to be proud of what they work their asses off to purchase.

I'm the same way. I work with a bunch of engineers and all they talk about at happy hour are their cars (specs) and other cars. That stuff doesn't interest me. Heated leather seats, blue tooth connectivity, and a model that requires little maintenance—that's about it. My commute is 7 miles round trip, I'm on the highway getting above 60 mph MAYBE  2 dozen times in a given year. 

No reason not to be proud either, but I don't share the interest/obsession people have for cars. 

I have owned a few Saabs.   Don't anymore since GM bought interests.  Haven't owned one in several years now. 

Yeah, they weren't really Saabs for the last few years before they shut down.  

Still a decent car.  When you can buy a reliable 4 seater convertible with low mileage for 10k, you jump on it.    

I can't do convertible in my part of Cali, the sun burns

Blasphemy.   Wear a hat.   

I can't do convertible in my part of Cali, the sun burns

Not an actual picture of my car, but almost virtually identical.

never saw the sense in them here either unless ya have spares.

I just borrow someone elses when it is not like the surface of the sun out, much rather be on a bike anyway

My first car. Only had her for about 6 months.

nissan_violet_1981_wallpapers_1.jpg

Second car. Wrecked that **** driving some chicks to school I high school. Super embarrassing. I was blasting "Hoodie Hoo" in it when I happened. Great.

std_1988_Chevrolet_Celebrity_Eurosport__

Third car. Had it for a while, first car I ever got laid in. Woot

A3FFA983-FC25-40CF-8555-F2C2E7C82534_1.j

Had the following for a looping time. Probably 5 years or more. From about 2002 till about 2008. Smoked like a champ riding around in this joint.

1996_plymouth_neon_sedan_highline_fq_oem

The car I currently own. Bought it new, with my own money, and paid it off. Had it since 2008. Great little car but it's probably time for a new, more kid friendly car.

a62a957258_640.jpg

The car I bought my wife last year. Also brand new.

2013_Mazda_Mazda3_4-Door_i_Touring_46593

So as of right now, I have a 2008 Honda Civic Si and a 2013 Mazda 3.

Archived