Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grade Colt McCoy

TimmySmith

Can't we all agree that grading our current Qbs playing behind this "stellar" offensive line is useless. Rodgers would struggle here, Brady would struggle here, manning, luck, u name one, they all would fail behind this line. It's really that simple...

McCoy has fallen apart. Prior to today's game, and maybe last week's game, I saw a guy who, in limited reps, made short, safe throws -- quickly and decisively, which allowed the players to occasionally make some plays or keep drives alive. He also occasionally went further down field, and made some good plays with his legs.

Since then? As TimmySmith wrote...

I honestly could not tell McCoy from RG3.

As a Griffin fan, that comment, and it's truth, makes me sad.

out of all three the coach has made everyone look pretty bad.  They have weapons too.  This offense with a line and a coach can work I think.

LT - injured without viable backup

LG - hack

C - over rated

RG - terrible

RT - developmental project

TE's - can't or just plain don't block

#1WR - injured

#2WR - excellent

#3WR - overrated but servicable

#4WR - slow

#5WR - fading but a pro

#1RB - poor in pass protection

#2RB - worse in pass protection

#3RB - still reviewing the pass protection playbook

The NFL needs to implement a rule where teams that we play can only use 10 players on defense because this is just not fair.

and each score after they reach 24 they have to remove another defender

This is the first time I've seen 3 viable starters at the beginning of the season look inept in the middle of the season and the head coach is supposed to be a qb guru. Who's it gonna be next week coach? How bout rock, paper, scissors???

seriously doubt there is a QB in the league what would have looked so much as good with our pass protection and complete lack of a running game ... I'm not giving Colt a pass necessarily ... but its called a "team" sport for a reason

LT - injured without viable backup

LG - hack

C - over rated

RG - terrible

RT - developmental project

TE's - can't or just plain don't block

#1WR - injured

#2WR - excellent

#3WR - overrated but servicable

#4WR - slow

#5WR - fading but a pro

#1RB - poor in pass protection

#2RB - worse in pass protection

#3RB - still reviewing the pass protection playbook

you forgot to finish this one

RT - developmental project, will help you lose.  Would be cut on most teams

This week, I give Colt a D. It's almost hard to grade him, because he mostly had ZERO time to even set his feet before the rush was on him. However, his throws looked weak and inaccurate when he did manage to get the ball out.

Perhaps RG3 hasn't been quite as bad about holding onto the ball as we'd thought. The play of the OL has badly deteriorated over the course of the season. Injuries obviously play a part in that, but I can't believe that's the entire story.

Archived