Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is Kirk Cousins an Interception Machine?

RiverboatGambler

If only Robert Gimpy III was playing, I bet we'd win! He has been tearing apart defenses since 2012! Just ignore the first half of 2012... and all of 2013... and the beginning of 2014... the guy is elite and was certainly worth several draft picks. I am in the mood for some Subway... man that guy can sell me on anything.

Isn't this the Kirk Cousins, interception machine, awful QB for life thread?

If only Griffin had an interception problem we could start a thread about that!

Isn't this the Kirk Cousins, interception machine, awful QB for life thread?

If only Griffin had an interception problem we could start a thread about that!

If only Griffin played... It's like three first round draft picks all got injured on a no contact play.  What a great draft choice!

If only Robert Gimpy III was playing, I bet we'd win!  He has been tearing apart defenses since 2012!  Just ignore the first half of 2012... and all of 2013... and the beginning of 2014... the guy is elite and was certainly worth several draft picks.  I am in the mood for some Subway... man that guy can sell me on anything.  

LOL. There's actually no cash award for most garbage-y post. Sorry. 

If only Robert Gimpy III was playing, I bet we'd win! He has been tearing apart defenses since 2012! Just ignore the first half of 2012... and all of 2013... and the beginning of 2014... the guy is elite and was certainly worth several draft picks. I am in the mood for some Subway... man that guy can sell me on anything.

Haha this was a great post.

I guess it's inevitable now that rg3 will be allowed to return and resume all that growth and learning that we saw this preseason and against Houston/Jacksonville. He's still the leading fumbler since 2012 despite having missed 9 games (roughly 25% of games) over that time frame, but I don't suppose we'll be seeing a Robert Griffin fumbling machine thread anytime soon.

Cousins has shown some major ups and major downs. It's too early to close the book on him.

you deflecting, you RG3 hating Kurk Cousins humping fanboy...

If only Robert Gimpy III was playing, I bet we'd win!  He has been tearing apart defenses since 2012!  Just ignore the first half of 2012... and all of 2013... and the beginning of 2014... the guy is elite and was certainly worth several draft picks.  I am in the mood for some Subway... man that guy can sell me on anything.  

2013, he didn't have an offseason and yet he still didn't turn the ball over the way Captain Kirk can. Kirk can sell all Redskin fans on interceptions

I guess it's inevitable now that rg3 will be allowed to return and resume all that growth and learning that we saw this preseason and against Houston/Jacksonville. He's still the leading fumbler since 2012 despite having missed 9 games (roughly 25% of games) over that time frame, but I don't suppose we'll be seeing a Robert Griffin fumbling machine thread anytime soon.

Cousins has shown some major ups and major downs. It's too early to close the book on him.

Major downs is an understatement. Griffin hasn't been perfect but he's not as reckless with the football as Cousins. and You're really going to use the Jaguars game as part of your argument?

Much more down than up, at something like a rate of 7 to 1. The book almost done. The climax was his awful fourth quarter meltdowns.

Feel free to start a Griffin fumbliitis thread. The fact is we probably don't need that because certain posters have a tendency to turn any thread they please into a Griffin bash thread... even the ones about the defense.

I give you credit for showing up, even if you are still striking the same tired note while ignoring everything that actually happens on the field.

No analytics to spout on this one? Are you still formulating the reasons why the 4th quarter should be discounted? It was too cold in the Giants game? Games in dry heat like Phoenix should be ignored right? Was it a new moon?

Inquiring minds want to know, ncr2h, what's going on??

Archived